Aquino Cojuangco: Facts They Don't Want You To Know

asus. military education or training ang ginawa ni prince harry, kunwari lang ung reserves. :lol:

pero malayo si abnoy kay harry, kawawa naman si harry pag nakumpara sa longlost brother ni budoy :lol:

Insulto talaga. Si Abnoy, may padrino na nga nung pumasok sa Mondragon, hindi pa umasenso. Nabola naman niya ang Pilipino and tuloy ba din ang pambola niya.

The Bulatao Report:

The Facts they don't want you to know:

Document 1:

Chief Complaint/Reason for Consult: Depression and Deep Melancholia; History of Present Illness: The patient is a 19 year old male who claims he is suffering from episodes of depression and melancholia each episode being 2 to 3 weeks in duration. His attacks always occur after his visits to his father who is now incarcerated in a military camp for political crimes; Past Surgical History: Patient denies any surgical history; admits to a fear he is being watched and followed;

Document 2 (Impression)

Physical: casual in manner and attire

Muscoloskeletal: low, slightly flaccid muscle tone which makes him older than his age

Speech: pompous, crisp with a vigor of articulation, emphatic accents, and frequent changes of pitch.

Thought processes loquacious, with a rapid association of ideas which later develops into a flight of ideas which is a play upon words.

Associations on the surface, there is an impression of a great variety of ideas, but in reality, the range is really limited.

Judgment and Insight impaired insights as well as superficial judgment, always ready with an excuse when asked about his failures in life.

Orientation well oriented to person and place, saying he knew where he was and who he was speaking to but was disoriented with time.

Recent and Remote Memory intact and adequate, no impairment visible

Attention Span and Concentration short attention span given to fleeting enthusiasm and easily swayed by new impressions.

Language quite theatrical and pre-occupied with phonetics.

Food of Knowledge very little, very shallow and all pre-occupied with self.

Mood and Affect depressed and melancholic. The patient is morose, gloomily irritable and sensitive to advice or criticism.

Document 3: (Physical Examination)

Several entries the more significant being a recommendation for laboratory examination (cranial and spinal) and medications (vitamins, tranquilizers when needed)

Document 4: (Case History)

Benigno Aquino III was admitted for psychiatric evaluation at the age of 19. The family history revealed no significant history; the only difficulty the patient could recall was that he had a slight stutter in elementary school. In stressful situations, the stutter would be more pronounced along with a profuse salivation.

At the time of his first interview, he was accompanied by Joseph Galdon, S.J., who described the patient as a serious, honest, stubborn and worrisome person.

The patient is ambitious. He wants to get through college and be more than his peers. He looks to be in politics one day, saying politics is the road to power. He wants the power one day not so much to help others, but to be able to heap a measure of revenge on the people who had imprisoned his father, troubled his family, and who made his life a living hell.

Despite the deeply rooted desire for revenge, the main complaint of the patient is depression and melancholia experienced after his visits to his father who is at present incarcerated in a military jail for political crimes.

After every visit, the patient suffers from depressed episodes, each attack being from 2 to 3 weeks in duration. These attacks never really get better because after every visit, the depression and melancholia returns.

Aside from depression and melancholia, the patient complains of loss of appetite, coated tongue, a marked difficulty in thinking, disturbed and unrefreshing sleep. He claims that he has a lack of confidence, a loss in his zest for living, feelings of inadequacy and having a difficult time coping with life in general. He has numerous doubts and fears, being especially over anxious about the welfare of his family.

Document 5: (Case Summary)

Symptoms: The patient has complained of hostility,, anger, and being openly punitive. He also complains of fatigue, coated tongue, disturbed and unrefreshing sleep and poor appetite.

Diagnosis: The patient is suffering from depression and melancholia

Recommended Treatment: Regular psychotherapy; Pharmacological Treatment with aminodibenzol (Tofranil) 75 mg three times a day.

Edited by camiar

Is the first two years of Noynoy similar to the first two years of Cory? Let's read a portion of Salvador Laurel's strongly-worded letter to Cory written on August 13, 1988:

We promised our people morality and decency in government. What do we have instead? The very opposite. It is now openly admitted by many, including your former Solicitor-General and some of your own close relatives in Congress, that the stench of "accumulate garbage" -- to quote your own first cousin, Congressman Emigdio Tanjuatco, Jr. -- rises to high heaven; that the last years of Marcos are now beginning to look no worse than your first two years in office. And the reported controversies and scandals involving your closest relatives have become objects of your people's outrage ..

For those who still believe in the "sincerity" of Noynoy, please read his reaction to Pagcor's $110k, the "glass house" at White Plains, QC then compare this to his reaction to Corona, Gatdula, and that former head who had a wrong weather forecast.

And if still interested, read about his "saint" of a mother who distributed the lands of everyone except hers

Thanks for the info. Kaya pala walang picture

Sa TV, close up ang shots para magmukhang marami ang tao.

Alam na ng lahat na pamilyang Aquino ang numero unong nakinabang sa EDSA. Dahil sa EDSA, 2 Aquino ang naging pangulo. Marami sa kanila ang naging senador, gobernador, at congressman.

Ang tanong: Nakinabang din ba ang bansa sa mga Aquino? Kung si Sen. Gordon ang tatanungin, matunog na "hindi" ang sagot.

Umasenso ang mga Aquino pero ang Tarlac at ang bansa ay hindi.

Sa TV, close up ang shots para magmukhang marami ang tao.

Alam na ng lahat na pamilyang Aquino ang numero unong nakinabang sa EDSA. Dahil sa EDSA, 2 Aquino ang naging pangulo. Marami sa kanila ang naging senador, gobernador, at congressman.

Ang tanong: Nakinabang din ba ang bansa sa mga Aquino? Kung si Sen. Gordon ang tatanungin, matunog na "hindi" ang sagot.

Umasenso ang mga Aquino pero ang Tarlac at ang bansa ay hindi.

Salamat sa kaalamanan. What I can't seem to understand is why he still has apparently blind following from supposedly intelligent people. The masa I can understand because they tend to believe that which is told to them (with no thanks to ABS-CBN). But for those who are supposed to be bright, can they not add 2 + 2? It is staring at them in their face yet they don't see? Maybe there really is a problem with our education system.

Salamat sa kaalamanan. What I can't seem to understand is why he still has apparently blind following from supposedly intelligent people. The masa I can understand because they tend to believe that which is told to them (with no thanks to ABS-CBN). But for those who are supposed to be bright, can they not add 2 + 2? It is staring at them in their face yet they don't see? Maybe there really is a problem with our education system.

Who are supporting Aquino?

1. those who benefit from the support -- either politically, economically, or both.

2. those who think that the Aquinos are our saviors.

3. those who have been hoodwinked into believing that Aquino will be a good president

4. those who genuinely believe that Aquino will make a good president

Just like to share with my talk to my lolo. or better yet talk to your Grand Father/s. I used to talked to my lolo, a morally upright man. A hero. A world war 2 veteran. He was saying to me that Ferdinand Marcos was the greatest president Philippines ever had. As a child I questioned him a lot. Why does Martial Law have to be there? etc etc... And one thing I remembered, he said Ninoy formed alliances with the communist. There were a rise of the communists that's why Marcos declared Martial Law. And when you declare Martial Law, you have to get ALL the support of the military ranks to do so. And the problem for this, some soldiers especially Fabian Ver, have become power hungry since he was the uncle of Ferdinand Marcos. My lolo told me, only some things Marcos knew that all the military under his command have done. All the intelligence reports (my lolo is from signaling command/core), passes thru Fabian Ver and he reported it to Marcos.

Just like to share with my talk to my lolo. or better yet talk to your Grand Father/s. I used to talked to my lolo, a morally upright man. A hero. A world war 2 veteran. He was saying to me that Ferdinand Marcos was the greatest president Philippines ever had. As a child I questioned him a lot. Why does Martial Law have to be there? etc etc... And one thing I remembered, he said Ninoy formed alliances with the communist. There were a rise of the communists that's why Marcos declared Martial Law. And when you declare Martial Law, you have to get ALL the support of the military ranks to do so. And the problem for this, some soldiers especially Fabian Ver, have become power hungry since he was the uncle of Ferdinand Marcos. My lolo told me, only some things Marcos knew that all the military under his command have done. All the intelligence reports (my lolo is from signaling command/core), passes thru Fabian Ver and he reported it to Marcos.

The reason kinalaban ni Ninoy si Marcos is dahil napakadami ang nakurakot ni Marcos wala nang naiwan para sa kanya. Love of country my foot. What does he call using his influence to get a sweet loan from GSIS to buy Hacienda Luisita? What does he call being lucky to have been absent at Plaza Miranda? Which he blamed as pakana lang ni Marcos nun pala ang lumabas (mind you, during the time pa ni Cory) pakana pala ng NPA with the suspected knowledge ni Ninoy. Tapos yung anak nya nagmamalinis. Hirap magbenta nang BMW, ang bilis nyang nabenta - at a good price pa. And being so lucky, mura din nya nabili ang Porche na pampalit sa BMW.

The Bulatao Report:

The Facts they don't want you to know:

Document 1:

Chief Complaint/Reason for Consult: Depression and Deep Melancholia; History of Present Illness: The patient is a 19 year old male who claims he is suffering from episodes of depression and melancholia each episode being 2 to 3 weeks in duration. His attacks always occur after his visits to his father who is now incarcerated in a military camp for political crimes; Past Surgical History: Patient denies any surgical history; admits to a fear he is being watched and followed;

Document 2 (Impression)

Physical: casual in manner and attire

Muscoloskeletal: low, slightly flaccid muscle tone which makes him older than his age

Speech: — pompous, crisp with a vigor of articulation, emphatic accents, and frequent changes of pitch.

Thought processes — loquacious, with a rapid association of ideas which later develops into a flight of ideas which is a play upon words.

Associations — on the surface, there is an impression of a great variety of ideas, but in reality, the range is really limited.

Judgment and Insight — impaired insights as well as superficial judgment, always ready with an excuse when asked about his failures in life.

Orientation — well oriented to person and place, saying he knew where he was and who he was speaking to but was disoriented with time.

Recent and Remote Memory — intact and adequate, no impairment visible

Attention Span and Concentration — short attention span given to fleeting enthusiasm and easily swayed by new impressions.

Language — quite theatrical and pre-occupied with phonetics.

Food of Knowledge — very little, very shallow and all pre-occupied with self.

Mood and Affect — depressed and melancholic. The patient is morose, gloomily irritable and sensitive to advice or criticism.

Document 3: (Physical Examination)

Several entries the more significant being a recommendation for laboratory examination (cranial and spinal) and medications (vitamins, tranquilizers when needed)

Document 4: (Case History)

Benigno Aquino III was admitted for psychiatric evaluation at the age of 19. The family history revealed no significant history; the only difficulty the patient could recall was that he had a slight stutter in elementary school. In stressful situations, the stutter would be more pronounced along with a profuse salivation.

At the time of his first interview, he was accompanied by Joseph Galdon, S.J., who described the patient as a serious, honest, stubborn and worrisome person.

The patient is ambitious. He wants to get through college and be more than his peers. He looks to be in politics one day, saying “politics is the road to power.” He wants the power one day not so much to help others, but to be able to heap a measure of revenge on the people who had imprisoned his father, troubled his family, and who made his life a “living hell.”

Despite the deeply rooted desire for revenge, the main complaint of the patient is depression and melancholia experienced after his visits to his father who is at present incarcerated in a military jail for political crimes.

After every visit, the patient suffers from depressed episodes, each attack being from 2 to 3 weeks in duration. These attacks never really get better because after every visit, the depression and melancholia returns.

Aside from depression and melancholia, the patient complains of loss of appetite, coated tongue, a marked difficulty in thinking, disturbed and unrefreshing sleep. He claims that he has a lack of confidence, a loss in his zest for living, feelings of inadequacy and having a difficult time coping with life in general. He has numerous doubts and fears, being especially over anxious about the welfare of his family.

Document 5: (Case Summary)

Symptoms: The patient has complained of hostility,, anger, and being openly punitive. He also complains of fatigue, coated tongue, disturbed and unrefreshing sleep and poor appetite.

Diagnosis: The patient is suffering from depression and melancholia

Recommended Treatment: Regular psychotherapy; Pharmacological Treatment with aminodibenzol (Tofranil) 75 mg three times a day.

Are these findings already published in the public? If these were true then we must admit that Pnoy's political machinery during the election was very effective indeed in packaging him to the people.

Are these findings already published in the public? If these were true then we must admit that Pnoy's political machinery during the election was very effective indeed in packaging him to the people.

I think that even if it is true, it will be denied because whoever the psychiatrist is can lose his or her license for unethical practice of divulging patient information. That is what Nonoy is counting on. But even without the report, I think his statements and actions are proof enough. I think in law, it is called preponderance of circumstantial evidence - which can take the place of actual proof.;)

Edited by sandy51

I can't seem to find pictures showing how big a crowd there was during the event. I wonder why.

add ko lang daming mga yellow flag na may mukha ni ninoy at cory sa center island ng road papuntang moa, naglagay pa sila ng temporary stage sa ccp plus may event sa luneta. mas bongga kaysa philippine independence day. nga naman :lol:

post-103900-0-09613100-1330561423.jpg

post-103900-0-18993700-1330561635.jpg

post-103900-0-68199400-1330561847.jpg

This is a bit of "old" news from last December that is worth revisiting, especially in light of the move against SC justices who supported the decision to return Hacienda Luisita to its tenants at pro-farmer land prices.

(highlights mine)

The Tribune source said that the plot to oust Corona was hatched at the Bahay Matanda, the ancestral house of the Cojuangcos after elderly members of the Cojuangco clan reportedy berated President Aquino for attacking members of the High Court which they believe was the reason the SC justices revoked the stock distribution option and ordered the distribution of the sugar estate to its tenants.

“From the time of (President Ramon) Magsasay, the hacienda land was never lost. When Martial Law came, we still did not lose our land. GMA (Gloria Arroyo) and Cory had a fight during GMA’s presidency, we Cojuangcos still did not lose our land. Now that that you (Noynoy) are president, we lose the hacienda!”, the Tribune source quoted an elderly Cojuangco as he berated Aquino in the vernacular.

“You are the reason for our loss of the hacienda, because even the Supreme Court you had to fight with!,” the elderly Cojuangco was further quoted as telling the President.

http://www.tribuneonline.org/headlines/20111216hed1.html

add ko lang daming mga yellow flag na may mukha ni ninoy at cory sa center island ng road papuntang moa, naglagay pa sila ng temporary stage sa ccp plus may event sa luneta. mas bongga kaysa philippine independence day. nga naman :lol:

Bakit puro sundalo and pulis lang ang nasa 3rd picture?