South China/West Philippine Sea

Ang mapipikon, talo.

Put our naval and air assets to good use. Continue to build more, acquire more, until we can credibly show that we will stand up to them even if they are stronger..

Calma lang. Wala nang sisihan.

Don't get mad. Get even.

We calibrate our response to get even according to how much we can get away with.

Any braggadocio talk on how we should stop being subservient and should fight back are nothing but empty childish talk.

Yup! Bawal Talaga pikon... like I said, popcorn mode na muna...

Ang mapipikon, talo.

Put our naval and air assets to good use. Continue to build more, acquire more, until we can credibly show that we will stand up to them even if they are stronger..

Calma lang. Wala nang sisihan.

Don't get mad. Get even.

We calibrate our response to get even according to how much we can get away with.

Any braggadocio talk on how we should stop being subservient and should fight back are nothing but empty childish talk.

I agree. Speak softly but carry a big stick. Lets build up our defensive capabilities especially in the sea, but try not to talk loudly about it.

But Duterte with all his macho talk about drugs, American imperialism and Canada's rubbish is looking like a meek lamb towards China. He should be more consistent. If he is disgusted about the rubbish that Canada dumped in our country then he should be furious that the Chinese refuses to acknowledge and apologize for the incident near Recto Bank.

We should demand that Duterte and his administration condemn China's stance in this matter!

https://philippinesthesickmanofasia.blogspot.com/2019/06/thank-you-china-for-loving-us.html

• Like (+1) 1

I agree. Speak softly but carry a big stick. Lets build up our defensive capabilities especially in the sea, but try not to talk loudly about it.

But Duterte with all his macho talk about drugs, American imperialism and Canada's rubbish is looking like a meek lamb towards China. He should be more consistent. If he is disgusted about the rubbish that Canada dumped in our country then he should be furious that the Chinese refuses to acknowledge and apologize for the incident near Recto Bank.

We should demand that Duterte and his administration condemn China's stance in this matter!

https://philippinesthesickmanofasia.blogspot.com/2019/06/thank-you-china-for-loving-us.html

Akala ko ba "Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick"?

Why would you want Du30 to talk loud?

Let's bide our time and get even at the right time using a well-calibrated response.

Besides, it feels like there's something fishy about the fishing boat incident. If i were Du30, I'd rather wait for the complete investigation before opening my mouth.

This is not about Political Color,

This is about the Philippines, Our Mother land.

Excerpt from Lupang Hinirang - "Sa manlulupig, di ka pasisiil"... Ang mamatay ng dahil SA'YO.

Where's our Nationalism???

Btw, I'm a reservist - having completed ROTC. f#&k this collaborators.

How I wish we have a Filipino Brutus.

Let's bide our time and get even at the right time using a well-calibrated response.

Besides, it feels like there's something fishy about the fishing boat incident. If i were Du30, I'd rather wait for the complete investigation before opening my mouth.

but dont you think Du3o should demand china to punish the chinese perpetrators? Accident man o hindi they caused damage and that merits justice right?

I am too is disappointed to Du30's lack of balls in this issue, pag basura ng canada go to war agad right? Eto may nasaktan na benefit of the doubt pa rin? hanggang kelan kaya?

Kung sincere ang china at totoong kaibigan they would punish those involved, kahit hiya man lang.

64491809_388184058473312_101774669038957

Aksidente man o hindi, dapat binalikan nila yung crew ng natamaan nila. Binalikan at tinulungan ha, hindi binalikan para make sure na lumubog.

No amount of pussyfooting, explanation, speak softly carry a big stick, whitewashing, pakisama will erase the fact na dapat sa issue na yun nagalit sya or nagpadala ng strong signal na asar sya.

Hindi naman namin sinabi na gyerahin nya China, ang samin lang, ipakita lang nya yung tapang nya sa issue na pag abandona sa mga kababayan natin na palutang-lutang dun.

Kaya lang nya maminger ng katulong na tulog. Pag mas malaki sa kanya tameme sya. typical na senyales ng duwag na bully na walang bayag. :lol:

Edited by heatseeker0714

but dont you think Du3o should demand china to punish the chinese perpetrators? Accident man o hindi they caused damage and that merits justice right?

I am too is disappointed to Du30's lack of balls in this issue, pag basura ng canada go to war agad right? Eto may nasaktan na benefit of the doubt pa rin? hanggang kelan kaya?

Kung sincere ang china at totoong kaibigan they would punish those involved, kahit hiya man lang.

Yes, we should demand punishment after the investigation is completed and it has been proven that it was the Chinese who were at fault.

For now, we have already filed a protest on why they did not stop to assist the crew of the stricken boat. The next move is to wait for the results of investigation.

It has not been determined yet if it happened as accident or if it was done deliberately with criminal intent.

There is an appropriate response for each situation.

Baka ngawa tayo ng ngawa ngayon tapos magmukha tayong tanga sa bandang huli.

You cannot compare this incident with Canadian trash issue. The Canadian trash has been festering for 6 years already and Trudeau made matters worse by embarrassing the Philippine government when he refused to deliver the Combat Utility Helicopters we ordered from them. Our response to cancel the $240 Million helicopter order and then recall our diplomatic corps over the trash issue was the perfect response to Trudeau. Oh, di tiklop si Trudeau, di ba?

We will have our response to China in due course. Wait lang. There's a time and place for everything.

All braggadocio talk of "...sa manlulupig, di ka pasisiil..." are childish nonsense. Don't get Mad. Get even.

Without the noisy brouhaha.

from a facebook post :

Krizette Laureta Chu

Nag back out ang kapitan sa meeting nila ni Duterte.

JUSKOLORD NANGANGAMOOOOY ISDANG YELLOOOOOW FIN

KUYA, PAANO NA YUNG PINAGLALABAN MONG ACCOUNTABILITY AT YUNG MGA SINASABI MONG SALBAHE ANG CHINA?

GALIT NA GALIT KA BAKIT NGAYON CHANCE MO NA MAG REKLAMO SA PRESIDENTE NG PILIPINAS, UMATRAS KA?!!!

KUYA, HUWAG! pinaglalaban natin ang ating karapatan!!! Ipaglaban ninyo! Bakit ayaw niyo ma meet ang Pangulo??! Baketttt?

Yung sinasabi ng China na pinalibutan daw ng pitong Filipino fishing boat yung boat nila, parang ang dating sa Amin eh, tayo pa ang aggressor! Na para bang tayo pa yung nagproprovoke para Lang
gumawa ng gulo so f#&king close to the President’s SONA!

I mean, dapat may malaking issue na pasan ang Presidente sa SONA nya para ma reduce ang accomplishments nya.

Ang ganda nga ng timing eh

Dapat hindi ganon Kuya! Yung mga atat na atat ipagsabong ang PH at China will be so disappointed umatras ka! Tsk tsk tsk!

Edited by camiar

Nonsense daw ipagtanggol ang ating soberanya Sabi nung isa dito. Facepalm.

Kumusta nga pala Yung isang batalyong ng pulis na naka full battle gear pa na sumama Kay Pinol- dafuq with that.

Pretty sure that

DDS will tag me as Delawan. Haay, nakakaawa

-DDSamoebathoughts

There must a response in any way or another. Pag pinalampas lang ng gobyerno ito, lalakas ang loob ng mga Chinese na gawin uli yan since they know they can always get away with it.

Sana maging assertive din ang naval assets natin tulad nito:

https://www.facebook.com/philippinesdefense/videos/1626176854151334/

We will have our response to China in due course.

Wait lang. There's a time and place for everything.

Don't get Mad. Get even. Without the noisy talk and brouhaha.

All braggadocio talk of "...sa manlulupig, di ka pasisiil..." are childish nonsense. Patigas-titi lang nila yan.

Leave it to the professionals, not to the retired armchair strategists having tantrum fits.

Edited by camiar

Yup our government should have to respond to this incident. Timing is crucial also coz kung pinatagal pa yng relevance naman maaapektuhan. Its too bad na nga at contradicting statements na ang nilabas ng Navy natin at ng Palacio. Even yng aftermath na lang biruin mo iniwan lang nila mga kababayan natin is not that enough to conclude na ang intention ay deliberate? Hit and run sa dagat. Alam nila ang batas sa dagat pero binabalewala lang

Yup our government should have to respond to this incident. Timing is crucial also coz kung pinatagal pa yng relevance naman maaapektuhan. Its too bad na nga at contradicting statements na ang nilabas ng Navy natin at ng Palacio. Even yng aftermath na lang biruin mo iniwan lang nila mga kababayan natin is not that enough to conclude na ang intention ay deliberate? Hit and run sa dagat. Alam nila ang batas sa dagat pero binabalewala lang

The most immediate response we can do is to get the sworn affidavits of the crew and file a case in the Maritime Courts. It is a felony for any maritime vessel to ignore distress calls and not provide help. They are also required to immediately call a report to specific authorities if they get involved in an accident so that rescue and assistance can be organized.

The problem is the boat captain is wasting time entertaining political interviews with media and opposition politicians instead of doing his job of filing testimonies that can be used in filing a maritime complaint.

Edited by camiar

The most immediate response we can do is to get the sworn affidavits of the crew and file a case in the Maritime Courts. It is a felony for any maritime vessel to ignore distress calls and not provide help. They are also required to immediately call a report to specific authorities if they get involved in an accident so that rescue and assistance can be organized.

The problem is the boat captain is wasting time entertaining political interviews with media and opposition politicians instead of doing his job of filing testimonies that can be used in filing a maritime complaint.

An analyst believes that the Recto Bank incident is an attempt to drive away Filipino Fishermen so China can set foot in the area. He also said that as Beijing exerts its "hand power" in the West Philippine Sea, Manila should then exhaust its "soft power".

China wants military control of the entire South China Sea to protect the Chinese southern coast from enemy threats, particularly from the US. Much the same way as USA controls the Pacific Ocean to protect the US West Coast from enemy threats.

USA controls the Pacific Ocean though what they call "Island Chains" doctrine to encircle China. The First Island Chain involves strong military presence in the islands of Borneo, Philippines, Taiwan, and Okinawa. The Second Island Chain involves Japan, Guam, and the Marianas Islands. The Third Island Chain involves Aleutians, Oceania, and Hawaiian Islands.

These three island chains will play a major military role to block Chinese and Russian threats from reaching the US West Coast.

Following the same doctrine, China intends to occupy key islands in the Paracels, Spratlys, including Scarborough Shoal. They will build military bases at these key strategic points to block treats to Chinese southern coast from the US and its Western allies.

China does what they are doing now to to protect their country from US attack, just as US is trying to preserve their Island Chains defense perimeter strategy to protect their West Coast from Chinese attack.

We are caught in the middle. In situations like this, is it in our interest to take sides?

Edited by camiar

Speak softly on issues concerning our defensive capabilities. But secretly build up and shore up our defense.

On the maritime issue that happened within our EEZ, Duterte should demand that China cooperate in the investigations. Ano ba mahirap maintindihan diyan?