Pacquiao-Mayweather: “It’s going to happen”

grayle

^you forgot the favorite alibi: na-mafia daw :ninja:

Ayaw daw makipagsuntukan ni Mayweather, pero sa punch stats, sya nga itong mas maraming suntok na naipatama. Lol.

Yung mga celebs na nagsasabi na dapat panalo si Pacquiao, obviously fanboyism na lang ito. Kasi nga, lahat naman halos na major sports outlet na naupo at ringside sabi panalo talaga Mayweather.

Given all that, there is no controversy here. Its clear manny got outpointed. There is no need for sour grape statements like "Oh but Manny is the true champion.... he fought like a warrior... Nobody loves Floyd huhuhuhu".

Remember Pacquiao Marquez 3? Eh di ba dami ding ringside media outlets ang nagsabi Panalo naman dapat dun si Marquez? Naboo pa nga decision eh.

Pero ano sabi ng pinoy fans? "A win is a win". Tapos ginawan pa ng issue yung pangaapak ni Marquez, samantalang naapakan din naman ni Manny is Marquez ilang beses

parang politikong pinoy ah...kabig lahat :lol: :P nonetheless, after all the debates, squabbling and bickering, at the end of the day it's still a spotless record for floyd "money" mayweather, jr.

OO nga no. Basta talo dinaya ng kalaban. On the Flip side Manny has a good fanbase na lagi sya pagtatangol anot ano man. Few celebrities have that bragging rights. I mean this guy can never ever fall from grace. The media did a good job building his myth. Now he is bigger than Jesus Christ sa mga Filipinos.

^you forgot the favorite alibi: na-mafia daw :ninja:

Ayaw daw makipagsuntukan ni Mayweather, pero sa punch stats, sya nga itong mas maraming suntok na naipatama. Lol.

Yung mga celebs na nagsasabi na dapat panalo si Pacquiao, obviously fanboyism na lang ito. Kasi nga, lahat naman halos na major sports outlet na naupo at ringside sabi panalo talaga Mayweather.

Given all that, there is no controversy here. Its clear manny got outpointed. There is no need for sour grape statements like "Oh but Manny is the true champion.... he fought like a warrior... Nobody loves Floyd huhuhuhu".

Remember Pacquiao Marquez 3? Eh di ba dami ding ringside media outlets ang nagsabi Panalo naman dapat dun si Marquez? Naboo pa nga decision eh.

Pero ano sabi ng pinoy fans? "A win is a win". Tapos ginawan pa ng issue yung pangaapak ni Marquez, samantalang naapakan din naman ni Manny is Marquez ilang beses

exactly!!! res ipsa loquitur...let the stats speak for itself. one more thing, di din masyado nakatama si manny. so ganun lang yun. and i remember watching this guy who was holding a bottle of beer being interviewed by a reporter of a local channel, halos mapatid ang ugat sa leeg nagrereklamo at sinasasabi niyang na-mafia si manny. i bet this fellow doesn't even know the meaning of mafia :lol: :lol: :lol:

OO nga no. Basta talo dinaya ng kalaban. On the Flip side Manny has a good fanbase na lagi sya pagtatangol anot ano man. Few celebrities have that bragging rights. I mean this guy can never ever fall from grace. The media did a good job building his myth. Now he is bigger than Jesus Christ sa mga Filipinos.

immortal demigod...teka...sobra-sobra yata...immortal na demigod pa :P oh definitely yes...manny sure has a lot of fan base...and seriously, i believe media has a lot to do with this.

Edited by junix

Tapos ginawan pa ng issue yung pangaapak ni Marquez, samantalang naapakan din naman ni Manny is Marquez ilang beses

correct me if im wrong pero during the time PM got a clean hit to his chin was the time he tried to step on marquez as well...so ang nangyari, the flips got to see their idolo kiss the matt for the first time in his professional career....

exactly!!! res ipsa loquitur...let the stats speak for itself. one more thing, di din masyado nakatama si manny. so ganun lang yun. and i remember watching this guy who was holding a bottle of beer being interviewed by a reporter of a local channel, halos mapatid ang ugat sa leeg nagrereklamo at sinasasabi niyang na-mafia si manny. i bet this fellow doesn't even know the meaning of mafia :lol: :lol: :lol:

immortal demigod...teka...sobra-sobra yata...immortal na demigod pa :P oh definitely yes...manny sure has a lot of fan base...and seriously, i believe media has a lot to do with this.

The media and the politicians helped build the myth of Manny Pacquiao. At the time, it came fortunate for everyone na sumabit sa tagumpay nya. Syempre many people felt so hopeless and desperate. This country needed to look good and it does not have much to be proud of. Why not use this guys popularity to uplift some spirits and make the world somehow think na "Hey Filipinos are awesome". In principle, wala naman kasi masama sana dito. Ang problema lang, masyado na naging OA. From pinoy pride syndrome that translated to Pinoy Nazism, naging idolatry na ito. Lahat na lang ng gawin ni Pacquiao aprub. Ni hindi sya nababatikos masyado sa mga pambabae nya. O kaya yun na lang sa lagi nyang pagiging absent sa congresso. Bat di sya pinupuna ng media?

Im not saying Manny is a bad person. But lets face it, he is a poster boy. Yung mga pananawagan nya ng pagkakaisa kunwari pagkatapos ng laban, I bet me instructions sa kanya para sabihin yun. All in all, Manny reaped the rewards of good publicity. Kahit pa magkaroon yan ng sex video ala R. Kelly, pustahan tayo hindi pa din babaho pangalan ni Pacquiao?

correct me if im wrong pero during the time PM got a clean hit to his chin was the time he tried to step on marquez as well...so ang nangyari, the flips got to see their idolo kiss the matt for the first time in his professional career....

Yeah thats pretty much what happened in the 4th fight.

Yung pangaapak, si Chino Trinidad naman nagpalaki ng issue na yun. Nung 3rd fight kasi, very controversial yung decision, many really saw na Marquez should have won. Its one of those victories where Manny did not receive much praise and new fans. In fact, I remember the headline of the yahoo article that read "Invincible No More!". Tapos ayun yung palusot, panay pangaapak daw si Marquez. Eh pinakita din naman na ilang beses nangapak din si Manny kay Marquez.

Tapos nung 4th fight, nung napatulog si Manny, lucky punch lang daw. Chamba lang. Ayaw bigyan ng full credit si Marquez na pinakitang determinado syang manalo talaga. 6 na buwan nga daw nagpakundisyon yung tao. Samantalang si Manny nung time na yun, panay bulakbol. Sa gensan pa nagtraining kasi kelangan ikampanya si Bobby. lol

Pacquiao should be grateful to Mayweather for giving him a rematch. In my opinion, the PPV prices would plummet since the people already know that the match won't be exciting but, of course, Pinoys will watch because of Manny. Pacquiao should now concentrate on working on a game plan to beat Mayweather and should not be distracted by being a basketball player, singer, actor, politician, whatever. Masyado madami inaasikaso si Manny. Mayweather may be a braggart of the highest order but the guy takes his craft seriously. In my opinion, His popularity may have gotten to his head that he thinks he's superman by having a lot of distractions. Manny Pacquiao is, first and foremost, a boxer and Manny should just concentrate on boxing and how to beat Mayweather in the next few months before an expected rematch.

Yun nga tanong ko eh. Ano yung pinakacontributing factor sa decline ni Pacquiao? Ang last great performance ni Pacquiao ay kay Margarito. After that, steady decline na talaga yung sunod sunod na laban. Natural wear and tear because he keeps fighting at weight divisions he is too small for? Distractions outside the ring? Lack of passion?

If the rematch will happen. The results will be the same. Kasi at this stage of their careers both fighters can no longer change the way they fight. They can merely stick to the fighting style that is comfortable for them. Floyd will always be an outside fighter, being a tactician, all safety first at the time. And Pacquiao? I am not even sure if he is stil even comfortable fighting. Period. The Manny who fought last sunday was not the Manny we knew who loved to fight.

Sabi ni Coach Roach kayang talunin ni Manny si PBF with just one arm. Eh hindi pala kaya....

nyahahaha eto talaga si freddie roach mapagbiro...ano yan one-armed bandit? :D may secret weapon pa daw siyang hinanda para kay pretty boy. injury pala yung nakahanda :)

The way I see it, Pacman just has too many distractions and just did not employ his fight plan. It could be that he was in shock and awe of Mayweather. Now, regarding a rematch and the results being the same, it will be the same if Pacman won't change his ways of having too many distractions and not implementing his game plan. However, if Manny practices the formula that made him seemingly unbeatable, I think he can beat Mayweather.

Hmmm one of the reasons why I didnt put money on Manny is because hindi ko talaga nakikita na he still wants to be a full-time ring warrior. Sya na din nagsabi he loves all the distractions, and having people around him. So I don't know if he will actually get rid of all them to focus on boxing. Gusto pa nga magsenador na eh. Kung yan ang priority nya, talagang huwag na natin asahan babalik yung dating manny na hinangaan natin sa ring.

So the question now is, what do you think will make him stop doing all his extra curricular activities? A defeat didn't do that. Ano antayin natin tamaan na sya ng kidlat para tumigil na?

He is getting old na din. His fighting style is dependent on how he can maintain his athleticism.

Hmmm one of the reasons why I didnt put money on Manny is because hindi ko talaga nakikita na he still wants to be a full-time ring warrior. Sya na din nagsabi he loves all the distractions, and having people around him. So I don't know if he will actually get rid of all them to focus on boxing. Gusto pa nga magsenador na eh. Kung yan ang priority nya, talagang huwag na natin asahan babalik yung dating manny na hinangaan natin sa ring.

So the question now is, what do you think will make him stop doing all his extra curricular activities? A defeat didn't do that. Ano antayin natin tamaan na sya ng kidlat para tumigil na?

He is getting old na din. His fighting style is dependent on how he can maintain his athleticism.

probably another clean hit haymaker to the chin just might knock some sense into him...if it was me, i'd gladly hang up my gloves and retire with grace, nothing wrong with that i guess. :unsure:

but then again, fans won't take his retirement too kindly either... :P

probably another clean hit haymaker to the chin just might knock some sense into him...if it was me, i'd gladly hang up my gloves and retire with grace, nothing wrong with that i guess. :unsure:

but then again, fans won't take his retirement too kindly either... :P

Yun na nga eh, if Manny don't make excuses, his fans will. Lahat ng fans nya yes lang ng yes sa kahit ano subukan nya. Sintunado na nga kumanta naghuhumiyaw pa sila. NaKO na nga di pa kinakastigo. Kelan kaya sya kakastiguhin ng sarili nyang fans? lol

When he thinks that he's not a hot item anymore. He's not a good actor, basketball player, congressman, etc. What he is is an excellent boxer. If he only became obsessed with beating Mayweather and focused exclusively in beating Mayweather, he could have beaten Mayweather.

As I was saying, hindi sya kinakastigo ng fans nya. Isa rin yun siguro. Other than that. I do agree with you. IF and ONLY IF. Manny will really focus. Want to win this fight like he will lose it all if he gets outpointed or KOed. Say what you want about Mayweather, but he is determined to win even if it means being a non-crowd pleaser.

Hmmm? Will the animal/tazmanian devil Manny return? If so what would it take?

Is it true that Floyd actually hinted on a rematch?

When I first joined this thread when we learned that the Match was going to happen I also commented that I was surprised at how short the preparation is for Manny. As you all commented, he is doing a lot of stuff after his win in Macau. I felt that the time he had for training was not enough. This is similar to when he fought Marquez, when I saw Marquez in that 4th fight, grabe yung condition talaga niya compared to Manny. Bato Bato talaga.

So what does it take for Manny to Win?

Concentrate on boxing and training.

Learn new tactics to beat a tactical defence expert

Get in really great shape to continue the pressure when Floyd tries to escape.

However I still do not agree that the fight will be won in the middle of the Ring, with Manny doing those angle shots and side to side. Yeah yeah, if you say this, you are forgetting that he will be fighting Floyd. Eh you guys are singing praises about his Tactics and defence, do you really think that Floyd will allow Manny to start throwing punches at him without him changing tactics against it?

In fact as I said, we saw this during this fight. They go to the center of the ring, Manny "the bull" will go and attach, Floyd will do a few jabs then back up, then do the same till he is cornered, he then covers up, Manny throws flurry punches which mostly don't go in, after Manny pauses to recover, Floyd is already moving away from the corner. It's like a Gun fight in the movies, they would shoot at each other, but while the other one is shooting the other is behind a wall, ganun si Floyd diba?

That is why my hope from the start is for Manny to keep the pressure. Go in, throw the punches, but when Floyd goes away, keep running after him. The game is to make the freaking ring look small for Floyd. Otherwise talagang talo talaga parati sa points.

Imagine if Manny wanted to go at it in the center of the Ring, Floyd will not have it of course, so Manny will wait in the center, Floyd will wait in the side, eh Pareho silang ma BoBoo talaga. Sa Tingin niyo sino unang susugod? Sigurado si Manny.

Regarding Manny Fanboys, I don't know why you guys are still griping about those people. You guys are just agreeing about the stupidity of those people here in this forum, it is tiring. Tapos some of you will get riled up and then start posting stuff na nakakainsulto na sa ibang mga totoong PINOY dito sa MTC.

For the Record, ako I agree that Manny was still a True Warrior in this fight. He fought well, let's not take this away from him. He just got beat. That is it. Why can't some of you allow that to be celebrated?

Is it true that Floyd actually hinted on a rematch?

When I first joined this thread when we learned that the Match was going to happen I also commented that I was surprised at how short the preparation is for Manny. As you all commented, he is doing a lot of stuff after his win in Macau. I felt that the time he had for training was not enough. This is similar to when he fought Marquez, when I saw Marquez in that 4th fight, grabe yung condition talaga niya compared to Manny. Bato Bato talaga.

So what does it take for Manny to Win?

Concentrate on boxing and training.

Learn new tactics to beat a tactical defence expert

Get in really great shape to continue the pressure when Floyd tries to escape.

However I still do not agree that the fight will be won in the middle of the Ring, with Manny doing those angle shots and side to side. Yeah yeah, if you say this, you are forgetting that he will be fighting Floyd. Eh you guys are singing praises about his Tactics and defence, do you really think that Floyd will allow Manny to start throwing punches at him without him changing tactics against it?

In fact as I said, we saw this during this fight. They go to the center of the ring, Manny "the bull" will go and attach, Floyd will do a few jabs then back up, then do the same till he is cornered, he then covers up, Manny throws flurry punches which mostly don't go in, after Manny pauses to recover, Floyd is already moving away from the corner. It's like a Gun fight in the movies, they would shoot at each other, but while the other one is shooting the other is behind a wall, ganun si Floyd diba?

That is why my hope from the start is for Manny to keep the pressure. Go in, throw the punches, but when Floyd goes away, keep running after him. The game is to make the freaking ring look small for Floyd. Otherwise talagang talo talaga parati sa points.

Imagine if Manny wanted to go at it in the center of the Ring, Floyd will not have it of course, so Manny will wait in the center, Floyd will wait in the side, eh Pareho silang ma BoBoo talaga. Sa Tingin niyo sino unang susugod? Sigurado si Manny.

Regarding Manny Fanboys, I don't know why you guys are still griping about those people. You guys are just agreeing about the stupidity of those people here in this forum, it is tiring. Tapos some of you will get riled up and then start posting stuff na nakakainsulto na sa ibang mga totoong PINOY dito sa MTC.

For the Record, ako I agree that Manny was still a True Warrior in this fight. He fought well, let's not take this away from him. He just got beat. That is it. Why can't some of you allow that to be celebrated?

I said naman from the beginning na I was happy Manny was not completely outclassed. Na he fought competitively despite not really cooking up a better game plan, and not being able to fight the best way he knows how.

Personally, ang di ko lang gusto, yung pagiging sore loser ng maraming Pacquiao fans (not necessarily here in MTC), na pilit hahanapan palusot kung bakit natalo si Manny. I watched Klitschko vs Areolla last night. I know its far from the styles of Mayweather Pacquiao, pero in that fight, a bigger and longer Klistchko was fighting moving backwards as a shorter Areolla kept trying to get inside. Similar sa ginawa ni Mayweather, he kept his opponent in rage where he could land and he couldn't be reached. its a strategy that makes sense and is used all the time. So I don't understand why some people complain and make too much about it.

Pag talo via KO, chamba. Pag talo via decision naman daya.

Isa pa, I am quite disappointed on how Manny is just taking his loss. Full of sour graping, excuses, at kung ano ano pa. Kahit yang shoulder injury na yan, responsibility yan ng camp nya. Sana mas nagingat sila sa training. Bago ang laban panay sabi na 100% handa na sya. Nung natalo saka lalabas ito. Heck Manny was more gracious pa nga nung natalo sya sa decision kay Bradley.

Yup, we know, I can even make a list of all your gripes and rants already about "the Pactards". Eh you guys are just saying the same thing over and over again, so it's the same thing as the "Pactards" saying the other thing over and over again. There is no point! First of all they won't see your opinion here, secondly even if they do they won't care!

I think the point of being a "Gracious Winner" is to actually stop complaining about what other people are saying, as you all said Floyd won, that is it. Any excuses, any gripes and rants from the losing team, you shouldn't get affected, because at the end of it all, Floyd won. If there is talk about a rematch, then dun nalang pag usapan.

I of course could take my own advice and stop reading and commenting about those who go on and ranting here about "pactards" or fellow Pinoys who can't seem to move on. But outside those rants, there is still some interesting things discussed here, one of which is the possibility of a rematch?

^^^

Personally, I can assure you na I do try to address it naman to the right people when I get the chance to. But for this threads sake, tulad ng sinabi it is indeed something to talk about.

Rematch? Well ok lang naman sakin. Ill still put my money on Floyd most probably. Unless may makita ako this year that will make me change my mind. He will be out of action for about a year. So May next year pa kung sakali matutuloy rematch. May at sept lang lumalaban mayweather eh

Edmund, that is the thing, it's like you guys who are "pactard" haters are talking about them here openly, sure... but I'm just saying you guys shouldn't allow it to get out of hand that it starts generalizing that all Pacman fans are "pactards" we have been through this before, even way before the fight diba? Generalizations specially about Pinoys and Pinoy pride is a bit dangerous! There are only a few people who is reading this topic that points this out to you guys. Just remember you guys are not sending Personal messages to each other. Frankly speaking, ako I don't read or see any of these things that you guys are mentioning, well except the thing about Manny having a Bum Shoulder going in the fight. All I'm saying is, go ahead and rant or gripe against stupidity of hard core Manny fans who actually know very little about Boxing, but please make sure you guys don't generalize about Pinoys and Pinoy pride, etc. as I said there is such a thing as Racism against your own, which is probably the worse kind.

Going back on topic, so it really isn't officially from Floyd? The Rematch I mean?

I agree if Manny was given a rematch, he should show full commitment! If not, then pera pera lang.

After the fight some asked me, so what did Manny Lose?

Well surely not the 40% guaranty of the Pot, so it was only the Belt that he lost. He didn't lose much in his way of his record.

Even my Kid was quick to analize one day before the fight... saying Floyd was 47-0 and Manny was 57-2-5 so basically Manny still won more fights than Floyd. Well we all know how this turned out of course, but 57-2-6 isn't really a big deal for him, than if Floyd got 47-1 diba?

So anyway both fighters came out winners, it's really the Pinoy fans that lost a lot that day, so give them a break!

Isa pa, I am quite disappointed on how Manny is just taking his loss. Full of sour graping, excuses, at kung ano ano pa. Kahit yang shoulder injury na yan, responsibility yan ng camp nya. Sana mas nagingat sila sa training.

Anong klaseng pagiingat ang isusuggest mo kung sakali?

Anong klaseng pagiingat ang isusuggest mo kung sakali?

Pre, hindi ko naman alam kung ano yung exact exercise na nagcause ng shoulder injury na yan. Kaya papano ako magsu-suggest? Hindi yan ang issue. Ang issue dito responsibilidad ng team pacquiao na siguraduhin hindi sya damaged goods pagdating ng araw ng laban. Simple lang naman di ba? Kasi at the end of the day, you can't really make excuses.

Edmund, that is the thing, it's like you guys who are "pactard" haters are talking about them here openly, sure... but I'm just saying you guys shouldn't allow it to get out of hand that it starts generalizing that all Pacman fans are "pactards" we have been through this before, even way before the fight diba? Generalizations specially about Pinoys and Pinoy pride is a bit dangerous! There are only a few people who is reading this topic that points this out to you guys. Just remember you guys are not sending Personal messages to each other. Frankly speaking, ako I don't read or see any of these things that you guys are mentioning, well except the thing about Manny having a Bum Shoulder going in the fight. All I'm saying is, go ahead and rant or gripe against stupidity of hard core Manny fans who actually know very little about Boxing, but please make sure you guys don't generalize about Pinoys and Pinoy pride, etc. as I said there is such a thing as Racism against your own, which is probably the worse kind.

Going back on topic, so it really isn't officially from Floyd? The Rematch I mean?

I agree if Manny was given a rematch, he should show full commitment! If not, then pera pera lang.

After the fight some asked me, so what did Manny Lose?

Well surely not the 40% guaranty of the Pot, so it was only the Belt that he lost. He didn't lose much in his way of his record.

Even my Kid was quick to analize one day before the fight... saying Floyd was 47-0 and Manny was 57-2-5 so basically Manny still won more fights than Floyd. Well we all know how this turned out of course, but 57-2-6 isn't really a big deal for him, than if Floyd got 47-1 diba?

So anyway both fighters came out winners, it's really the Pinoy fans that lost a lot that day, so give them a break!

It was based on a text that message sent to a sports journalist. Would it materialize? Well ewan natin. 6 months di pwede magtraining si Pacquiao dahil sa surgery. So surely it wont happen this September. Maybe May 2016 ulit. I think though, the results will be the same though.

That or isa pang laban kay Marquez. Sabi Marquez just wants one more farewell fight. What better way to end the career of both fighters by fighting each other. Tutal many were complaining wala masyado action yung Mayweather Pacquiao. Marquez is really willing to trade so this maybe a more entertaining fight.

Kung hindi matuloy Pacquiao-Mayweather II. Sa undercard na lang sa last fight ni Mayweather. Mahirap tanggapin ito sa mga Pactards.

Actually, I blame the local media more than Pacquiaos blind followers. Alam mo naman napakapowerful ng media natin. They created all this myths about Manny Pacquiao. Me nakakita na ba tayong totoong kritiko ni Pacquiao? Me nagsabi na ba na ang sintunado nya kumanta, at ang pangit nya umarte? Kahit nga yung madalas nyang pagiging absent sa congresso, si Saguisag lang yata pumupuna.

Kaya nga sabi ni Mason, baka daw pag narealize nya na olats talaga sya sa mga vanity projects nya, baka mas magfocus ulit sya sa boxing. EH ang kaso, panay nga samba sa kanya ng local media. As if wala syang magagawang mali sa kahit na anong subukan nya. Ayan pa nga, me isang tanga na ikumpara ba naman si Manny kay Martin Luther King? Nagaantay na lang ako, sabihin sa TV patrol na si Manny ay si Jesus Christ na

To make him stop the distractions, he has to be obsessed and commit to beating Mayweather. Pacquiao was all talk when he said that he was gonna beat Mayweather. His actions spoke louder than his words. Like I said, I expected him to pour it on during the last two rounds but it didn't happen which made me question his desire and heart. I don't know if you watch MMA or if you heard of GSP but GSP stayed a champion for a long time because he was always obsessed in beating whoever his next opponent was going to be. Yung "fire in the belly" yung gusto natin makita kay Pacquiao. Pero mukhang he lost it when he fought Mayweather.

Uy ah! Idol yan si GSP. Dami nya kayang quotes na ginagamit ko sa mga motivational speeches ko lol. I agree GSP is such a dedicated athlete. Sabi nya nga, there is no such thing as pleasure, only temporary relief from pain.

Hindi lang siguro yung fire ang nawala kay Manny. Pati na siguro yung disiplina na kelangan sa isang athlete lalo pa kung fighter. Syempre. If you make changes sa lifestyle mo and get involved in many other things, di talaga maiiwasan na magpupuyat ka na lagi. Mababawasan yung time mo para magworkout habang wala ka sa competition. Sabi nga daw, nung mga huli nagiging tamad na daw talaga si Manny sa training. Galing ito kay James Dayap ah.

Si Hopkins, kaya naging champion pa din kahit mid40s na, dahil sobra daw ang disiplina sa katawan. Kahit new years eve hinding hindi yan magpupuyat. Ni Champagne hindi umiinom. Pag me wine na marinade food nya, pupunta pa yan sa kusina para kausapin yung chef.

Unless Pacman goes back to his old, disciplined ways, he will never beat Mayweather. Siya dapat nagadjust sa style in Money because Money could adjust if and when he needs to adjust. I don't know if you will agree with me but Manny is trying to be things which he is not. He should just accept that he is a boxer. Not an actor, not a basketball player, not a congressman but one hell of a talented boxer who could knock the f#&k out of anyone in his weight division if only he puts his mind to it.

Lol! of course! Duh!

Di ko nga alam kung ano pa gusto ni Pacquiao na vanity project eh

1. Astronaut or Scientist?

2. Porno star?

3. Leader of a religious cult?

It was based on a text that message sent to a sports journalist. Would it materialize? Well ewan natin. 6 months di pwede magtraining si Pacquiao dahil sa surgery. So surely it wont happen this September. Maybe May 2016 ulit. I think though, the results will be the same though.

That or isa pang laban kay Marquez. Sabi Marquez just wants one more farewell fight. What better way to end the career of both fighters by fighting each other. Tutal many were complaining wala masyado action yung Mayweather Pacquiao. Marquez is really willing to trade so this maybe a more entertaining fight.

A JuanMa vs. Pacman fight would be lucrative as compared to Pacman vs. Floyd part II. The fans felt they were cheated sa Floyd fight.

Pre, hindi ko naman alam kung ano yung exact exercise na nagcause ng shoulder injury na yan. Kaya papano ako magsu-suggest? Hindi yan ang issue. Ang issue dito responsibilidad ng team pacquiao na siguraduhin hindi sya damaged goods pagdating ng araw ng laban. Simple lang naman di ba? Kasi at the end of the day, you can't really make excuses.

Ayun naman pala eh...

Hindi mo pala alam ...

kaya wala kang mai-suggest ...

Pero hihirit ka na "sana mas nagingat sila sa training"

In other words ... wala lang gusto mo lang ihirit yan sinabi mo kahit walang katuturan.

Ang akin lang magisip muna kung may batayan yang pinagsasabi mo. Batay sa reports unang natamo ang injury dahil sa pag jet ski matagal na ang nakalipas. Nainjure uli ito nitong nakipag spar siya nun training. Walang saysay yang pinagsasabi mo kasi accidente ang nangyari at boxing related activityna part ng training nun na re-injury niya yun.

Kung sasabihin mong sana'y maghinay siya e parang sinabi mo na sana huwag siyang magtrain ng puspusan. In fact kahit sabihin nating light training lang ang ginawa niya may posibilidad pa rin na matamo un injury dahil wala naman makakapagsabi kailan mangyayari yun.

Dapat may magsabi sa mukha ni Pacman

1. As Congressman...............Wala ka naman alam diyan sa pag gawa ng bill, sir. yun ngang debate mo kay Cong. Lagman tungkol sa RH Bill hindi mo naman gawain yung binabasa mo. Swerte ka nga gentleman si Cong.Lagman at hindi ka hiniya.

2. As baskeball player.............Banban ka naman, Manny. Pati yung porma mo katawa tawa. Tapos nilapastangan mo pa ang PBA na hindi ka dumaan sa draft. Kung napasali ka sa draft buti may kumuha sa iyo

3. As religious leader.............Pera lang ang kailangan sa iyo ng mga yan, Manny. Magising ka sa katotohanan. Wala sila nuong wala ka pang datung.

4. As singer............................Naku, sir, respected ka lang at marami kang pera. Ang kahilera mo si Anne Curtis. Ang sama ng tinig mo, ay, tono pala. Halos wala namang gumagaya sa iyo sa mga videoke bars. My Way na lang kantahin mo para matapos na ang lahat.

5. As an actor...................... Never mind, Manny. You got no talent. Again, may pera ka lang

• Like (+1) 1