Pacquiao-Mayweather: “It’s going to happen”

grayle

Alam mo nagiging chicken and egg debate na lang ito. paulit ulit ka na lang sa totoo lang. I suggested a few things that they could have done to better monitor the shoulder while in training. I even suggested on what steps they could have taken when the injury happened, instead of lying and making excuses. Makitid ba talaga sobra pagiisip mo para di tanggapin yan? Anong gusto mo sabihin? Marunong pa ako sa team pacquiao? Wala naman ako sa training camp? Eh ikaw din naman eh, wala ka din naman sa training camp so papano mo nasabi lahat ng ginawa nila tama?

Hay ang kulit, ang kulit, ang kuuliiiiiiiit.

Its never a chicken and egg thing coz malinaw he was injured during training. Monitoring the shoulder is a non issue since wala kahit properly monitored yan injury may still happen pag nagkatamaan sa loob ng ring tulad ng nangyari.

The Steps to be done as you suggested is also irrelevant to you statement na dapat mas nagingat sila. Kaya nga tinatanong kita anong pangiingat ang dapat ginawa that will ensure he won't get injured. May alam ka ba na ginawa nila sa training that actually put Pacman at an unnecessary risk of getting injured?

So far what you've said does not guarantee he won't get injured. Accidents happen ... These are uncontrollable.

Will you undergo chemo if you don't have cancer or have been in remission? Obviously not. But you will once bumalik yun cancer. So you don't expect them to do what you suggested kung wala naman iniinda sa umpisa ng training camp.

Yun lang yun...accept the fact pacman was injured going into the fight. He did not got injured for being irresponsible. It was an accident. But as i said injured or not that's part of the game when he entered the ring so he should take responsibility for the loss.

Edited by rooster69ph

ganito dapat ang laban..maikli pero malupit. nabura yung pagka walang kwenta nung laban last week.

Whew! Now this is a figh! Tama, mas exciting pa ito sa Mayweather Pacquiao. Dapat mahiya yung dalawa sa performance nila last week. Dami dami nilang fans na pinangakuan ng maaksyong laban tapos ganun lang?

Whew! Now this is a figh! Tama, mas exciting pa ito sa Mayweather Pacquiao. Dapat mahiya yung dalawa sa performance nila last week. Dami dami nilang fans na pinangakuan ng maaksyong laban tapos ganun lang?

saludo ako kay kirkland...walang reverse gear.tinatamaan na hindi pa din umaatras.i love this fight..pinaalala nito why i started to watch boxing. warrior vs warrior.

Its never a chicken and egg thing coz malinaw he was injured during training. Monitoring the shoulder is a non issue since wala kahit properly monitored yan injury may still happen pag nagkatamaan sa loob ng ring tulad ng nangyari.

The Steps to be done as you suggested is also irrelevant to you statement na dapat mas nagingat sila. Kaya nga tinatanong kita anong pangiingat ang dapat ginawa that will ensure he won't get injured. May alam ka ba na ginawa nila sa training that actually put Pacman at an unnecessary risk of getting injured?

So far what you've said does not guarantee he won't get injured. Accidents happen ... These are uncontrollable.

Will you undergo chemo if you don't have cancer or have been in remission? Obviously not. But you will once bumalik yun cancer. So you don't expect them to do what you suggested kung wala naman iniinda sa umpisa ng training camp.

Yun lang yun...accept the fact pacman was injured going into the fight. He did not got injured for being irresponsible. It was an accident. But as i said injured or not that's part of the game when he entered the ring so he should take responsibility for the loss.

Ay I did not bother reading to the entirety of this. Ni di mo alam ibig sabihin ata ng chicken and egg debate eh. Paulit ulit ka na lang. Same repetetive arguments and you are just really making a chili out a single bean.

Gusto mo pre bigyan kita konti sa panalo ko para bumili ka ng kausap na magtyatyaga sayo?

saludo ako kay kirkland...walang reverse gear.tinatamaan na hindi pa din umaatras.i love this fight..pinaalala nito why i started to watch boxing. warrior vs warrior.

You know, the sad thing about this fight is that we were all busy talking about Mayweather Pacquiao, and this awesome matchup never got the spotlight it deserved. Man was a wicked shot! The son of a bitch was sleeping right before he dropped on the canvas! Definitely KO of the year ito.

Me thinks its just time for a new era. Tapusin na ang Mayweather Pacquiao era na ito. The debacle has been solved already. Mayweather is the better boxer. No more rematch. I am not interested in seeing one because I know what the results will be.

See, Mayweather has recurring issues on his fists. Kita naman sa mga prefight and postfight docus. Plus he uses gloves that are very protective. Ito isang theory ko why lately he hasn't been really going for the k*ll. The old Mayweather would dissect any opponent. Hed expose their weakness, frustrates them, then becomes aggressive later on. The Mayweather we have today is just gonna keep comfortably outpointing his opponents. He wont take risks, and I admit that makes a boring fight. Sure Mayweather is a good salesman, all his villain and bad boy acts get people interested in him, but they are getting tired of it I think.

Pacquiao? The tazmanian devil is just gone. He is older now like Mayweather. The Manny we've been seeing lately, is no longer the Manny who loved to fight. Kita na din siguro wear and tear nya climbing divisions. Siguro one fight kay Marquez then call it a carreer.

Time really to build new stars, to talk about new matchups. Most of all to revive interest in the heavyweight division, which used to be a very significant weight class. Back into the days when being heavyweight champ means something. Its not the fault of the Klitschkos there isn't any good competition there. Besides, kaya lang naman ayaw sa kanila, kasi di sila Americans at lets face it, they are two white boys with PhD. Retired na din si Vitali ngayon eh.

Guys and paging mods na din. Start tayo ng general boxing thread. In time naman kasi ayaw na din natin pagusapan si Pacquiao at Mayweather ngayong palaos na sila

You know, the sad thing about this fight is that we were all busy talking about Mayweather Pacquiao, and this awesome matchup never got the spotlight it deserved. Man was a wicked shot! The son of a bitch was sleeping right before he dropped on the canvas! Definitely KO of the year ito.

Me thinks its just time for a new era. Tapusin na ang Mayweather Pacquiao era na ito. The debacle has been solved already. Mayweather is the better boxer. No more rematch. I am not interested in seeing one because I know what the results will be.

See, Mayweather has recurring issues on his fists. Kita naman sa mga prefight and postfight docus. Plus he uses gloves that are very protective. Ito isang theory ko why lately he hasn't been really going for the k*ll. The old Mayweather would dissect any opponent. Hed expose their weakness, frustrates them, then becomes aggressive later on. The Mayweather we have today is just gonna keep comfortably outpointing his opponents. He wont take risks, and I admit that makes a boring fight. Sure Mayweather is a good salesman, all his villain and bad boy acts get people interested in him, but they are getting tired of it I think.

Pacquiao? The tazmanian devil is just gone. He is older now like Mayweather. The Manny we've been seeing lately, is no longer the Manny who loved to fight. Kita na din siguro wear and tear nya climbing divisions. Siguro one fight kay Marquez then call it a carreer.

Time really to build new stars, to talk about new matchups. Most of all to revive interest in the heavyweight division, which used to be a very significant weight class. Back into the days when being heavyweight champ means something. Its not the fault of the Klitschkos there isn't any good competition there. Besides, kaya lang naman ayaw sa kanila, kasi di sila Americans at lets face it, they are two white boys with PhD. Retired na din si Vitali ngayon eh.

Guys and paging mods na din. Start tayo ng general boxing thread. In time naman kasi ayaw na din natin pagusapan si Pacquiao at Mayweather ngayong palaos na sila

tama ka sir. the itch has been scratched and its time to move on.for me the boxers to watch are:

ggg

terence crawford

kovalev

keith thurman

nicolas walters

lomachenko

wilder

nalulungkot lang ako na ang boxing ngayon eh negosyo na lang talaga. yung mga up and coming fighters eh inaalagaan kaya na papadding yung records ng mga walang kwentang laban. bilib ako kay randall bailey,k.o. artist sa welterweight division..napakabigat ng kamay kaya iniiwasan at hindi mabigyan ng laban.tinakbuhan to ng maigi ni alexander hehe.

tama ka sir. the itch has been scratched and its time to move on.for me the boxers to watch are:

ggg

terence crawford

kovalev

keith thurman

nicolas walters

lomachenko

wilder

nalulungkot lang ako na ang boxing ngayon eh negosyo na lang talaga. yung mga up and coming fighters eh inaalagaan kaya na papadding yung records ng mga walang kwentang laban. bilib ako kay randall bailey,k.o. artist sa welterweight division..napakabigat ng kamay kaya iniiwasan at hindi mabigyan ng laban.tinakbuhan to ng maigi ni alexander hehe.

Yes GGG is one bad motherf#&ker to watch out for. He deserves money fights with stars like Martinez, Cotto, or even Canelo.

I also wanna see the ff matches be made

Klitschko Vs Wilder

Kovalev Vs Stevenson

Sayang nga at di nabibigyan ng tamang spotlight ang mga ito dahil lahat tutok lagi kay pacquiao at mayweather. The sport does not need to die. There are plenty of good and exciting fighters out there that really deserve some spotlight. Mayweather arguably has been the face of the sport, but as time goes by, puro na lang sya hype eh. He is not exactly delivering the kind of fights fans wanna see. To his credit, he did school canelo and did step up to the plate with Pacquiao. He fights younger opposition, but he wont be able to attract casual fans simply relying on his bad boy persona. Sure people pay to see his fights hoping hed lose, but this marketing strategy is really getting tired.

I hope though after Mayweather, me villain ulit na magiging sikat. I mean villains are fun to watch. Pero sana naman bad boy din dapat sa ring. Handa makipagsapakan kung kelangan.

Yes GGG is one bad motherf#&ker to watch out for. He deserves money fights with stars like Martinez, Cotto, or even Canelo.

I also wanna see the ff matches be made

Klitschko Vs Wilder

Kovalev Vs Stevenson

Sayang nga at di nabibigyan ng tamang spotlight ang mga ito dahil lahat tutok lagi kay pacquiao at mayweather. The sport does not need to die. There are plenty of good and exciting fighters out there that really deserve some spotlight. Mayweather arguably has been the face of the sport, but as time goes by, puro na lang sya hype eh. He is not exactly delivering the kind of fights fans wanna see. To his credit, he did school canelo and did step up to the plate with Pacquiao. He fights younger opposition, but he wont be able to attract casual fans simply relying on his bad boy persona. Sure people pay to see his fights hoping hed lose, but this marketing strategy is really getting tired.

I hope though after Mayweather, me villain ulit na magiging sikat. I mean villains are fun to watch. Pero sana naman bad boy din dapat sa ring. Handa makipagsapakan kung kelangan.

magandang villain yung may k.o. power. parang clubber lang.

magandang villain yung may k.o. power. parang clubber lang.

Clubber Lang was based on a young George Foreman.

I agree 100% on this. The next villain should be more scary than irritating. He should be intimidating like George Foreman, Sonny Liston, and of Course Mike Tyson.

Mike Tyson will always be my all time favorite villain in Boxing. Its not just about him running his mouth all the time. People were actually scared of him. Karamihan sa mga nakalaban nya, di pa naguumpisa laban takot na sa kanya. Kahit yung mga fans na nanonood kinilabutan din sa kanya. If the devil incarnated himself to be a prize fighter it would have been mike! Kaya nga kahit tomato cans lang nilalabanan nya pinapanood pa din sya ng mga tao.

Mayweather kasi, its more of nakakainis lang at mayabang. Lets have a new villain who will be a killer in the ring this time

Here is a recent epiphany I had

Maybe we should all stop giving a f#&k about this Mayweather Pacquiao debacle. I agree, the fight was not the epic we were promised, and ITS BOTH THEIR FAULT.

Rematch? The results will be the same. You have one fighter who is gonna fight the best way he knows how. He has brittle hands, he is older, he is gonna be safety first all the way. The other one used to be an animal who loved to fight but somewhere along the line lost his passion for fighting.... maybe towards the sport even.

Whats the point of following them both? Its just time for new stars to take center stage now. New hero, new villain. New matchups to anticipate for.

what do you think guys?

I agree 100% on this. The next villain should be more scary than irritating. He should be intimidating like George Foreman, Sonny Liston, and of Course Mike Tyson.

Mike Tyson will always be my all time favorite villain in Boxing. Its not just about him running his mouth all the time. People were actually scared of him. Karamihan sa mga nakalaban nya, di pa naguumpisa laban takot na sa kanya. Kahit yung mga fans na nanonood kinilabutan din sa kanya. If the devil incarnated himself to be a prize fighter it would have been mike! Kaya nga kahit tomato cans lang nilalabanan nya pinapanood pa din sya ng mga tao.

Mayweather kasi, its more of nakakainis lang at mayabang. Lets have a new villain who will be a killer in the ring this time

naalala ko yung unang laban nya after sya makulong ang sabi nya eh im gonna k*ll the first man that i will fight in the ring...ayun si peter mc neeley entrance pa lang namumutla na kulang na lang eh maihi sa salawal.

naalala ko yung unang laban nya after sya makulong ang sabi nya eh im gonna k*ll the first man that i will fight in the ring...ayun si peter mc neeley entrance pa lang namumutla na kulang na lang eh maihi sa salawal.

Ay I did not bother reading to the entirety of this. Ni di mo alam ibig sabihin ata ng chicken and egg debate eh. Paulit ulit ka na lang. Same repetetive arguments and you are just really making a chili out a single bean.

Gusto mo pre bigyan kita konti sa panalo ko para bumili ka ng kausap na magtyatyaga sayo?

Di naman nga kasi chicken or egg debate ito kung hindi makitid utak mo.

Pare ibili mo na lang ng mani ... O di kaya utak sa palengke?

Di naman nga kasi chicken or egg debate ito kung hindi makitid utak mo.

Pare ibili mo na lang ng mani ... O di kaya utak sa palengke?

Eto ka nanaman. Pre sabi ko sayo, yang mga angas na ganito, hangang keyboard lang naman yan. DI mo naman masasabi yan sa tao ng harapan. Kaya huwag kang sobrang yabang parekoy. Nagmumukha ka lang nyang internet warrior.

Di ba sabi ko sayo, kung gusto mo patunayan na mas matalino ka sa iba, huwag mo daanin sa pakikidebate at ad hominem na yan. Gumawa ka ng accomplishment. Have a patent, write a publication, invent something whatever.

Yung spinks fight din. Yun ang huling prime Mike Tyson na makikita natin. Spinks already lost before that first bell. Kitang kita sa mata na takot na takot sya.

Sawa na din ako kay Manny Pacquiao as the hero. Bago naman. Aside of course from having a crowd-pleasing style, the next hero should also be good looking. I mean come on! Panghatak din naman yan ng crowd eh. Dela Hoya became a major PPV star not necessarily because of his boxing skills but because he looked like a movie star. Kaya nga si Canelo ngayon ang prodigy nya di ba?

Isa pa, I am quite disappointed on how Manny is just taking his loss. Full of sour graping, excuses, at kung ano ano pa. Kahit yang shoulder injury na yan, responsibility yan ng camp nya. Sana mas nagingat sila sa training. Bago ang laban panay sabi na 100% handa na sya. Nung natalo saka lalabas ito. Heck Manny was more gracious pa nga nung natalo sya sa decision kay Bradley.

They're building fake heat for the rematch. Manny coming out with the shoulder excuse, and sour graping and saying he won already got the ball rolling.

Even floyd going on an interview and calling Manny a coward, and ruling out a rematch, is in itself the loop that got us here in the first place.

All the controversy stemming from the "fight of the century" will build up to talks of a rematch to "settle things once and for all"

They'll do it next year, after Floyd's supposed last fight in September. They're stringing us along for the ride, there's too much money to be made after all.