Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

http://www.rappler.c...medium=referral

Chot Reyes is out as national team coach as Gilas is reevaluated by SBP

ito na ang resulta ng ating mga sigaw...

What is interesting is to look into the composition of the selection committee which is composed of Comm. Salud, Robert Non, Sonny Barrios, Pato and Ricky Vargas. Out of the 5, 3 have close link with MVP. Non is of the SMC Group while I consider Salud as independent. Therefore, in the end, I think depende pa rin yan sa gusto ni MVP since he have the number.

So I won't totally count Chot out at this point to be renamed or reappointed..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1
1414990858[/url]' post='9484178']

Here's an interesting article on Chot:

Can't Chot Reyes hear the people? http://philboxing.co...ory-100476.html

Didnt know recah trinidad is one of the sportswriters who wants chot to be replaced....i salute you sir!!!!! Just like in boxing mr recah calls it as he sees it....Goodbye Chot....also i dont think this recent happenings is "sayang" we need to change some of the players na rin and start getting some new and younger ones to train....besides gagawin naman ulit ng PBA na huhugot sa ibang teams pag malapit na yun qualifiers for the olympics next year eh...at least may kaunting pool na magsisimulang magtraning just in case..and a good and talented coach to lead those players in training...no tim cone or yeng? Oks lang kahit si baldwin ok narin yun....

Didnt know recah trinidad is one of the sportswriters who wants chot to be replaced....i salute you sir!!!!! Just like in boxing mr recah calls it as he sees it....Goodbye Chot....also i dont think this recent happenings is "sayang" we need to change some of the players na rin and start getting some new and younger ones to train....besides gagawin naman ulit ng PBA na huhugot sa ibang teams pag malapit na yun qualifiers for the olympics next year eh...at least may kaunting pool na magsisimulang magtraning just in case..and a good and talented coach to lead those players in training...no tim cone or yeng? Oks lang kahit si baldwin ok narin yun....

may norman black pa naman

Since I dunno where to post it, I'll share it here na lang but please no more bangayan na talo pa ang mga babae makipag-away.

http://ballislife.com/theres-a-new-kobe-in-la-kobe-paras-breakout-mixtape-ucla-bound/

like I have said, he accepted UCLA to improve his game, kasi pag sa la salle sya sumali gagawin lang siyang center o PF at puro ganun lang

laro niya, di siya mag iimprove the way he wants to.. He wants to play position of KD or kobe, but more on 3 position. He needs to improve

ball handling and be stronger, si keifer kasi di tinangap offer sa NCAA ( USA ). The kid serves as a bright future for PH -basketball.

Chot Reyes withdraws his name from the coaching list to be selected for the new Gilas head coach.

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv/chot-reyes-withdraws-name-from-sbp-search-for-next-gilas-coach-its-time-for-me-to-hand-over-that-wheel

“I understand the Search Committee is scheduled to meet this week. In this light, I humbly request that my name would not be considered by the Committee as a candidate for the national team coach of Smart Gilas Pilipinas. This will allow the Committee to do its work unencumbered, take a broader view of other potential candidates to this national job, and enable the Gilas program to move on unfettered. Indeed, it is time for someone else take over the wheel; it is time for me to hand over that wheel,” Reyes said in a statement.

Hats off to Coach Chot

Possible Coaches:

1. Big J

2. Tim Cone

3. Tab Baldwin

4. Norman Black

5. Joe Lipa

6. Todd Purves

7. Eric Altamirano

Possible asst. coaches:

1. Nash Racela

2. Eric Altamirano

3. Jong Uichico

4. "Chot Reyes"

Dream Team:

C - Kraken, Gregzilla,

PF - Japeth, Blatche, Asi/Thoss

SF - Ranidel, Ganuelas, Abueva/JDV

SG - Norwood, Chan, Simon/Yap

PG - Barroca, Casio, Pringle/Tenorio

I also agree with that. The new coach should only be focusing on Gilas and does not have any team that he also is coaching in any leagues at the same time just like Chot did last time. The SBP also will finalized its criteria for choosing the new coach. Criteria's such as having an international games coaching experience and have a wide and updated knowledge of the present basketball technology.

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2014/11/11/1390665/next-gilas-coach-should-have-overseas-experience-sbp

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/news/gilas-pilipinas-coach-chot-reyes-out-robert-jaworski-basketball

Kung yan ang batayan mukhang si Tab na ang llamado.

• Like (+1) 1

not that somebody asked, but since people are looking to pick the right coach for the GILAS team, then it should just be either Yeng Guiao or Tim Cone. Nobody else can compare to their success in the pro level. and both can and will command players to go above and beyond their games. But if push comes to shove, I will have Yeng Guiao coach them. Sayang at hindi sya pwede.

Let's give it to MVP...he moved heaven and earth (even using his own financial resources)to regain our lofty billing in Asian basketball scene (bonus pa 'yung FIBA World participation). Any which way you look at it, that's a tough and thankless job. I don't think anybody will be just as up to the challenge as MVP. Maraming millionaires dito, but do they have the passion and knowledge of MVP as far as basketball is concerned?