Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Just because Chot did verbalized it you conveniently assume he thinks Thirdy has the potential???? HAHAHA ... So since when did you started to read minds?

Action speaks louder than words ....

Did he name him to the cadet pool wish list? Common sense ... where will potential Gilas come from aside from the PBA? multiple choice:

A. cadet pool

B. MASON SLAKE'S OPINION

Now let me ask you did CHOT said he has the potential? #BOOM#BARADO#ULI

ETO KAYA MONG SAGUTIN?

#AMSUREHINDI #TAMEME #ALIBIALIBI #f#&kINGGAY

Read up on the meaning of potential, imbecile. You still have no idea what it means. Go on and delude yourself. It isn't again thread rules to be delusional. :lol:

Hahaha! Another stupid and non-sequitur post. Just because Ravena wasn't named by Reyes to the cadet pool doesn't mean he doesn't have potential. Yes, use your common sense. You're putatively lacking it. :lol:

Read up on the meaning of potential, moron. You're embarrassing yourself. According to you, just because Chot didn't name him to the cadet pool doesn't mean Ravena doesn't have potential. Magbasa ka at intindihim mo, bopols. :lol:

KUMAG huwag mong lituhin ang usapan. Hindi definition o meaning ng "potential" ang pinagtatalunan dito kundi anong basehan kaya nasabing may potential siya. Ang dami mong pinagsasagot na walang katuturan...simple lang naman sagutin ng diretchahan kung ano ba ang nakita mo sa kanya kaya mo nasabi yun.

One thing for sure ... HE was not part of the BG that recently played in the FIBA ASIA U-18 squad so that can't be the basis. :lol:

The babbling dolt is continuing making a fool of himself. He's been reduced to hash tags. Hahahaha! :lol:

sige dahil affected ka tanggalin natin ang hash tags ...now paki sagot itong tanong ko.

Did he name him to the cadet pool wish list? Common sense ... where will potential Gilas come from aside from the PBA? multiple choice:

A. cadet pool

B. MASON SLAKE'S OPINION

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Again, read up on what potential is because you still don't know what the word means. Again, I am not obliged to answer the question of a troll. You're humiliating yourself because you simply don't know what potential means yet you keep posting the word. :lol:

For the nth time, am I supposed to believe a legit article than a dumb troll? :lol:

BOPOLS ... if someone says you have the potential to be part of Gilas basta basta ako maniniwala kung hindi masabi ang basis kung bakit niya nasabi yon? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 1

So according to this babbling imbecile, stating an opinion about hash tags is tantamount to getting affected. So far, you're doing a good job at making me laugh. :lol:

layo ng sagot sa tinatanong ...

ulitin natin ang tanong baka sumagot ng tama ...

A. cadet pool

B. MASON SLAKE'S OPINION

• Like (+1) 1

It is apparent you have a comprehension problem. What part of "I don't answer stupid questions from dumb trolls" don't you understand? :lol:

Question ba kamo? sige gawin natin sentence ... Give the basis for your opinion on saying Thirdy is a potential Gilas.

So what now? ano na naman ang palusot? You are not compelled to answer or provide said data? :lol: :lol: :lol:

See folks BARADONG BARADO na ... Parang SEPTIC TANK tulad ng KOKOTE niya :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

I almost fell off my seat reading this dumb reply. Hahaha! Your stupidity is on another level. :lol:

The only one who's stupid here is you who can't distinguish a statement from a question.

Pero sa totoo lang just like in the other thread your reply is becoming a bit OA :lol:

If you're serious about it ... Bro ingat ka naman sa sobrang katangahan mo pati ba naman tamang pamamaraan ng pagupo hindi mo pa rin alam? Nakaupo ka lang muntik ka pang malaglag ... KATANGAHAN ang tawag diyan.

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Hahaha! This is coming from a dumb troll who actually asked if my question is a question which begs the question: Do you really know when a person is asking a question? Oops! Baka magtanong ka naman kung question ito. Hahaha! :lol:

OA according to a troll who actually asked if a question is a question. Hahaha! Pahiya na naman. :lol:

Haha! The idiot actually took an idiom that I posted literally. Hahaha! Bobo talaga. Hahaha! :lol:

sorry you're not making any sense at all ^_^

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

By the way, Ravena was a member of Batang Gilas that recently played in the FIBA-Asia U-18 squad. Do you know what Batang Gilas is?

REALLY? :rolleyes: Not according to this article which incidentally is confirmed to be accurate upon checking with the actual members of the Philippine team that recently played in the Fiba-Asia U-18. -_-

KOBE Paras along with three players from the Under-17 team bound for the world championship will lead the Philippine squad in the Fiba-Asia Under-18 Championship in Doha, Qatar. Paras will be joined by Jollo Go of Hope Christian High School, Richard Escoto of Far Eastern University, and Paul Desiderio of Cebu in the Asian championship from August 19 to 28. Also joining the squad are Ateneo’s Aaron Black, San Beda’s Andre Caracut and Radge Tongco, National University’s Manuel Mosqueda, Dave Yu, and Mark Dyke, FEU-Diliman’s Rey Biennes, and Leonard Santillan of University of Visayas.

Read more at: http://www.spin.ph/basketball/news/kobe-paras-leads-philippine-team-for-fiba-asia-under-18-championship-jollo-go-richard-escoto-paul-desiderio-aaron-black

Follow Us: @spinph on Twitter | spin.philippines on Facebook

So unlike Thirdy, KOBE Paras was really part of that squad. Coach Chot recently named Kobe Paras as one of the players in his wish list for our cadet pool. That really shows his potential to be a Gilas down the line.

As for Thirdy? Well he was recently named by Mason Slake as a potential for GILAS. Wait who the hell is Mason Slake??? :ohmy: Ah, he is the famous MTC member with over a thousand negative votes so that makes his opinion CREDIBLE? :wacko:

• Like (+1) 3

If Chot decides to replace Ping or De Ocampo, I think he should replace them with Belga. Belga has range and could drive in. Most importantly, he has the big body to bang in the paint against opposing bigs. If Chot or whoever the coach is decides to play small ball, Beau can lure the opposing power forward outside the shaded area due to his range or can drive in or drive and dish when he feels he has the quickness advantage against the opposing big.

another option could be sanggalang...aside from being tall, this guy is quick and can shoot from the outside. besides, naturuan na din ni ping ng depensa yan. and yes, if gilas needs more muscle, beau can be considered. there are a lot of big guys in the pba that can fit in. i'm more concerned on who can take the place of the mighty mouse...someone who will act as the team's leader. casio? barroca?

1412847182[/url]' post='9452790']

AJ Edu already has a Philippine passport and he could play for Batang GIlas, Ethan Kirkness is just young and could still get a Phil passport before he turn 16 and for Franki Ikeman he should have Philippine Passport since he already 17.

not sure tho if Franki Ikeman already has Phil passport but in order to be eligible he should have it now.

Why do i have a feeling one of them might be playing for ateneo....

are they going to consider this young Fil-Foreign Talent who are willing to play for Batang-Gilas...

post-390429-0-43352200-1412842658.jpg

Ethan Kirkness- 15yold Fil-Aus 6' 5"

post-390429-0-97769900-1412842727.jpg

AJ Edu- 14yold 6' 7"

post-390429-0-78532600-1412842819.jpg

Fil-Can- 17yold 6' 5"

wow...these are young and tall guys who can be future gilas stars.

Sangalang or Belga would do. I'm leaning towards Barroca since the guy is smart and plays with a competitive ferocity. Barroca is an example of a guy who mixes "puso" with "utak". Another thing going for him is that he was under the tutelage of Cone and Toroman, not to mention being one of the Gilas originals so he has been exposed to international competition.

you have a strong case for barroca on this...not to mention he has the bulk over casio.

if Alapag totally retire his national jersey I would like to see casio replacing him over barroca. Casio is a smart and a clutch player plus the fact he is deadly in rainbow country. Barroca, is a hustle player though he can shoot in many angles. national team needs a player who can shoot with high percentage outside since we are lacking in height.

Drop "el kabado" on the list.

the other countries are really starting them young, look at china's line-up. they are all investing for the future. how about giving filipino passport to any 14 year old kid from any part of the world as long as he's at least 6'8" now? can you imagine a philippine team with at least 6 players standing 6'10" and above 5 years from now.

the other countries are really starting them young, look at china's line-up. they are all investing for the future. how about giving filipino passport to any 14 year old kid from any part of the world as long as he's at least 6'8" now? can you imagine a philippine team with at least 6 players standing 6'10" and above 5 years from now.

i would love to see that lineup...can you imagine a gilas team with a 6'3" PG, a 6'4" SG, a 6'6" SF, a 6'8" playing the 4 and a 7 footer to man the middle :) wishful thinking?...maybe in the next few years? :)

According to this news Kobe Paras gets scholarship offer from UCLA. Should he decide to take the offer and be able to crack the line-up it would be a great opportunity for him to further develop his talent. This should further boost his chance to someday be a Gilas member.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/10/09/14/kobe-paras-gets-scholarship-offer-ucla

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1