Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Either Casio or Barocca ang pwedeng pumalit kay jimmy medyo malabo sabay sila makuha dahil liliit lalo ang line up ng gilas nandyan pa sila tenorio, Lee at Castro unless may ma-injury sakanila (huwag naman sana). Malamang kasama na din sa pool sila Slaughter, Sanggalang at lassiter. Si abueva? ewan ko lang pero kung si coach chot pa din ang coach ng gilas next year malabo si abueva ayaw nya sa style at ugali ng paglalaro ni abueva.

IMO.. dapat may independent commitee para sa magiging representative ng phil.. Tsk lintek kasing gobyerno yan walang support gilas and other athletes tska lang sila lilitaw kapag may exposure sa media..lahat na lang napupulitka eh..currently si mvp group of co. Ang may malasakit sa pinoy athletes..

1412421955[/url]' post='9446340']

Chino already keep on bashing Chot on his fb account. And just like El presidente did not like the instructions of Chot for the Douthit shot on our own basket(which was disallowed by the refs) during the KAZAKHSTAN game to send it to OT.

https://www.facebook...o3nidad?fref=ts

Need more chinos and el presidente in the media and less marco halilis pat hizons etc...tell the truth...no sugar coating...the more i read chinos FB page and fernandezs interview...the more im convinced that chot should resign....kapal pala na para sulutin kay toroman...considering maganda na yun 4th place...dapat nga 3rd yun kung nde dahil sa korea eh...no wonder ayaw maglaro nina lassiter kay chot...i remembered daming ininvite ni toroman pati si al-husaini tsaka yun matangkad sa UP pinalaro nya sa gilas...and he is excited to get japhet too at that time...

just saw this vid. I'm not against Chot or anything. Who ever the coach is, I will just continue to support wink.gif. He is just too emotional in this vid. I guess this is his motivational style and its not for the sensitive type. lol'd at the "gusto nyo kayo na lang mag coach eh"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhY9RovwM_w

but that does not boost your player's moral it actually lowers them, it clearly shows he is panicking from that point, he lost control where as a coach or a leader you must never loose your cool. If he cannot coach on that point, then let an assistant coach set plays.

Chot speculates on new Gilas squad

http://www.philstar.com/sports/2014/10/07/1377376/chot-speculates-new-gilas-squad

Without assuming who will coach the next Gilas team, Chot Reyes said yesterday it’s time to rethink the future composition of the national basketball team and invite young blood for the program to move forward.

Only Paul Lee, 25, and JuneMar Fajardo, 24, were below 27 among the players who suited up for the country at the recent FIBA World Cup in Spain and the Asian Games in Incheon. The Philippines had the second highest age average of 30 years old at the FIBA World Cup, next to Brazil’s 31.

From the PBA, Reyes said key immediate additions to the Gilas squad could be Barangay Ginebra’s Greg Slaughter, 25, San Miguel Beer’s Marcio Lassiter, 27, and San Mig Coffee’s Mark Barroca, 28, and Ian Sangalang, 22. For the Gilas cadets squad, he named 10 players in a wish list – Kiefer Ravena, Roi Sumang, Jolo Mendoza, Bobby Ray Parks, Kevin Ferrer, Mac Belo, Arnold Van Opstal, Prince Caperal, Kobe Paras and Troy Rosario.

“We’ll need shooters in the mold of Allan Caidic and Jeff Chan,” said Reyes. “Garvo Lanete is still with the Gilas pool and maybe, there is room for shooters like Jhong Baloria and Harold Arboleda who were just drafted in the PBA. Jeron Teng would also be a candidate particularly if he develops a three-point shot.”

just saw this vid. I'm not against Chot or anything. Who ever the coach is, I will just continue to support wink.gif. He is just too emotional in this vid. I guess this is his motivational style and its not for the sensitive type. lol'd at the "gusto nyo kayo na lang mag coach eh"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhY9RovwM_w

umuusok ang ilong ni coach chot tsk tsk tsk...di makaimik yung mga players niya. seriously though, i think this kind of temper will demoralize rather than inspire his boys to perform better.

Talagang brattiness agad???

:rolleyes:

Si coach YENG din sa tingin ko di nahuhuli sa asta tulad niyan.

IMHO ... It all boils down to the kind of relationship the coach has with his players. Kung maganda ang samahan ng team, hindi mamasamain ng players ang inasta ni coach. Naiintindihan nila yun sitwasyon and will just shrug it off.

Based on CHot's wish list for the cadet pool ... it just validated my opinion that there are more qualified players out there who have proven themselves to be worthy of being tagged as "potential" Gilas than Thirdy Ravena who never was really a part of the squad that recently played in the Fiba-Asia U-18 squad as some tried to insinuate.

Edited by rooster69ph

I do suggest that next time a person thinks this player has the potential to be part of Gilas ... make sure he's able to lay down the basis when challenged.

Otherwise its just one of his stupid opinion ... of course a stupid guy thinks his stupid opinion is the brightest idea. :lol:

Talagang Thirdy was a member of the BG that recently played in the FIBA ASIA U-18 squad??? TALAGA LANG HA???

#FACTS #WAG MAGPAUSO :rolleyes:

Like I said, am I supposed to believe a dumb troll than a legit article? Did you get embarrassed so bad regarding that Ravena thing that you can't get over it? Did you have sleepless nights just thinking about it? :lol:

ulitin ko rin ha ... hina kasi ng kokote mo

kailan naging legit ang maling info? BOPOLS ka talaga ...

#NAKURYENTE SA KATANGAHAN #GUSTONG PANIWALAAN ANG MALING INFO PARA PAGTAKPAN ANG KAHIHIYAN :lol:

Me getting embarrassed? WHY???? Was I the one who said Thirdy was a member of BG that recently played with the FIBA ASIA U-18 squad? TALAGA LANG? :P

• Like (+1) 1

If you didn't get embarrassed, you really would get over this and quit trolling on the thread. You're not using common sense, troll. Do you have such a thing? Mali pa ang tanong. You may have wanted to ask "How?" instead of "Why?". Pahiya na naman as usual. :lol:

That is your opinion .... There is such a thing called FREE WILL ... To each his own.

IF you are not affected, why do you keep on commenting and can't let go? Oh before I forget, and why do you really have to visit my profile at least 3 times based on my count yesterday??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CHECK OUT MY PROFILE PAGE YOUR VISITS ARE WELL DOCUMENTED

• Like (+1) 1

: Again, what does your profile have to do with this thread? Kinikilig ka na naman ba? :lol:

Use your common sense ... why do you still need to ask?

Speaking of common sense ... wala din bang common sense si Coach Chot at hindi niya nakitaan ng potential si Thirdy that's why he did he did not name him dun sa wish list?

Sandali ... yun isa full time coach ng Gilas, at proven champion coach. Yun isa full time troll ng MTC na nakuryente sa kanyang so called legit article. Who should I believe about Thirdy's potential??? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Just because Ravena isn't on Reyes' wish list doesn't mean he doesn't have potential. Another non-sequitur and imbecilic post from the thread vermin. :lol:

If he has the potential then he would have named Thirdy to his wish list. The mere fact that he has not shows that he has not seen the potential with the way he is playing now.

Did Chot say that Ravena doesn't have potential? Hahaha! Pahiya na naman as usual. When will you stop embarrassing yourself, troll? :lol:

Did he say he has? HAHAHA ... BUBBLE BUSTED :P

Did Chot say he didn't have? Again, read up on the meaning of the word "potential" before posting it here. Napapahiya ka na. :lol:

Just because Chot did verbalized it you conveniently assume he thinks Thirdy has the potential???? HAHAHA ... So since when did you started to read minds?

Action speaks louder than words ....

Did he name him to the cadet pool wish list? Common sense ... where will potential Gilas come from aside from the PBA? multiple choice:

A. cadet pool

B. MASON SLAKE'S OPINION

Now let me ask you did CHOT said he has the potential? #BOOM#BARADO#ULI

Edited by rooster69ph

Again, I am not obliged to answer a troll's questions. Yes, common sense which is something you don't have. What? Adding hash tags to your pathetic and laughable repertoire? :lol:

In SHORT ... #BARADO #IWASPUSOY #TAMEME #WAMASAY #TANTANANNNASIYA

pati "#" issue? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by rooster69ph

! Again, read up on the meaning of potential before posting it. It's apparent you have no idea what potential means. :lol:

Daling sabihin may potential ... anong pruweba? anong basehan? DI masabi ... BUTA pa rin

So according to the dumb troll's twisted logic, not naming Thirdy Ravena to the cadet pool means Ravena doesn't have potential. :lol:

Nope not naming him means to the cadet pool means he has not shown the potential to be a GILAS from the GILAS coach perspective. COMMON SENSE

Did Chot say he didn't have? I was the one who asked first, yet, you can't even answer the question. Sino ngayon ang barado? Pahiya na naman ang troll. Your grammar still sucks. :lol:

YES OR NO lang ba kaya mong intindihin?

Sinagot na kita ... diba sabi ko just because he did not you conveniently assume he thinks Thirdy has the potential.

Go on and delude yourself, troll. Hash tags can't save you from embarrassment. :lol:

Issue? I was just stating an opinion. Haha! The troll posts words which he doesn't have an idea of. He doesn't know the difference between an opinion and an issue. :lol:

At anong basehan ng opinion mo? Anong pinaghuhugutan nito? :blink: