Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

My dumb lapdog doesn't know the difference between being made fun of and hallucinating. Go back to your doghouse, lackey. You need to eat so that the nutrients will improve your brain power coz as of now, your brain power is virtually zero. You don't even understand the meaning of fetch. I'll try again. Here doggy, fetch! Oops! I almost forgot you haven't eaten yet. Kain ka muna aso. :lol:

Folks, sorry for the delay. I know you wanted to see a dog show. However, my dumb dog doesn't understand simple instructions like when I tell him to fetch. :lol:

May pa folks folks ka pa diyan as if naman may followers ka? With 1278 negative votes and counting ... I doubt if there's anyone :lol:

Tama yan ... magparaos ka na lang ... BURAOT :wub:

mason slake

Group:

(08) Fanatical Member

Active Posts:

13-November 13

Last Active:

Today, 12:07 PM

Currently:

Viewing Topic: Having sex with MILF or women on...

Reputation -1278

• Like (+1) 2

My lapdog still doesn't have any inkling that he's being made fun of. Still barking, lackey? Don't tell me you're like the stray dogs at the corner? Didn't I already put the food in your doghouse? You better eat. You need the nutrients to, at least, make you gain back the brain power, that is if there ever really was. My apologies for the delay, folks. My lackey is still hungry. He needs to eat. :lol:

My flunky is so obsessed with his master and he adores his master that he has to show his master's profile. Alam ko naman kinikilig ka sa akin. Taper down on it. :lol:

naiiintindihan ko kalagayan mo :wub:

Hallucinations are sensations that appear real but are created by your mind. They can affect all five of your senses. For example, you might hear a voice that no one else in the room can hear or see an image that is not real. These symptoms may be caused by mental illness
  • Like (+1) 2

My dumb flunky still doesn't understand that he's being made fun of. Aso, huwag kang kahol ng kahol. Go back to your doghouse and eat. Haul your sorry ass back after you eat. I need another good laugh. :lol:

funny ... even in your imaginary world your "lapdog" doesn't bother to listen to you. hahaha ... talking about your credibility Dumb BITCH :lol: Pati sa pag hallucinate mo, pinaglalaruan ka lang ng aso???? Gagawa ka na lang ng scenario stupido pa din ang kinalalabasan mo. Halatang sobra kang frustrated ano po?

The fact is, NOBODY does REALLY!!! :P

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Downvote 1

Another example of the stupidity of my dog. He's mistaking my visiting his dog house for wooing him. Didn't you eat? Or did you eat your own crap in your dog house? I'm not surprised since your replies have been lame and crappy at best. Has the s@%t gone to your brain? :lol:

Denial queen .... get out of your closet. as usual defensive mode ka na naman :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

Defensive according to the flunky who follows my posts from thread to thread. My flunky is desperately obsessed with me. :lol:

this is obsession a classic example of Mason being obsessed with me ... http://manilatonight.com/index.php?app=members&module=profile&section=status&member_id=42325

Sino ba naman ang matinong lalaki ang gagawa niyan araw-araw? And take note hindi lang isang beses isang araw yan.

Sorry kahit anong gawin mo hindi talaga ako papatol sa BADING na tulad mo <_<

• Like (+1) 2

Aso, I know that you are, in the vernacular, "kinikilig" at my visiting your dog house. You even venerate me there. Taper on the "kilig". Nagiging obvious na yung kabadingan mo. Pati dito binobroadcast mo ang pagdalaw ng amo sa dog house mo. :lol:

Ang drama drama ng aso kong bading :lol:

Hindi ka papatol pero sunod ka ng sunod sa akin na parang asong nauulul. You're contradicting yourself, flunky. :lol:

Wahahahaha ... pahiyang-pahiya ka ba sa pinaggagawa mo BADING? Ngayon ako pa ang tatawagin mong BADING after I revealed na BADING ka. Di naman obvious yan ginagawa mo diba?

Ako pa daw ang kinikilig ... the FACT is ayaw mo akong tantanan. BAKIT KAYA?

Ano yung unang message mo sa akin? "CAN I INVITE YOU FOR COFFEE" ... hahaaha ...YUCK ka talaga!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Downvote 2

I am that important to you that you even take note of my visits to your doghouse. Kilig na kilig na dinadalaw ko doghouse mo. :lol:

Kinikilig daw ako... Hahhahaha. Reality check ... After exposing what you have been doing hindi mo pa rin mapigilan

Latest Visitors

mason slake

Yesterday, 11:26 PM

Nothing wrong daw ang pinaggagawa niya .... Siyempre, opinion mo yan e. Normal naman talaga yan sa isang bading. Normal kayang ginagawa ng isang matinong tao? Sige pakita mo sa akin sinu pa ba ang gumagawa nito.

Hahhaha...aminin mo na kasi bading ang motibo mo :wub:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Downvote 1

sa tingin niyo magiging iba ang outcome ng mga laro ng gilas sa spain and korea if si tim cone ang coach? just breaking the monotony hehe

dun sa tatlong heartbreaking lost sa Spain specially dun s game against Puerto Rico... Coach TIM might have a quick adjustment guarding Barea... Tenorio had a decent defense handup tyo dyan pero iba ang resistensya nung Barea alam dapat ni Chot ang limitation ni Tenorio

dun s Asian Games we got the leads pero pagdating s 4th ayun tirik na..-_- rotation din nging problema

sa mga instance ng mga crucial minutes sa game preparation IMO mas lamang dito si Cone kay Chot

Kinikilig daw ako... Hahhahaha. Reality check ... After exposing what you have been doing hindi mo pa rin mapigilan

Latest Visitors

mason slake

Yesterday, 11:26 PM

Nothing wrong daw ang pinaggagawa niya .... Siyempre, opinion mo yan e. Normal naman talaga yan sa isang bading. Normal kayang ginagawa ng isang matinong tao? Sige pakita mo sa akin sinu pa ba ang gumagawa nito.

Hahhaha...aminin mo na kasi bading ang motibo mo :wub:

eto na naman ... tantanan mo na ako pls lang hindi ako pumapatol sa BADING lalu na't sa iyo :angry:

MAHIRAP INTINDIHIN???

Latest Visitors

mason slake

Today, 03:43 PM

http://manilatonight.com/index.php?app=members&module=profile&section=status&member_id=42325

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 2

Yo sir masons and rooster....mga pre tama na yan arguements nyo...initially natatawa ako ( kami) sa mga posts nyo...pero its getting distracting na sa thread...altho dumadami ang mga posts at nagiging active yun thread sa inyong dalawa hehehe...anyway lets do a healthy and informative discussions nalang on the gilas teams, future gilas teams and of course kay chot reyes...at least madami ang makakasali...:)

Peace ...

• Like (+1) 1

Yo sir masons and rooster....mga pre tama na yan arguements nyo...initially natatawa ako ( kami) sa mga posts nyo...pero its getting distracting na sa thread...altho dumadami ang mga posts at nagiging active yun thread sa inyong dalawa hehehe...anyway lets do a healthy and informative discussions nalang on the gilas teams, future gilas teams and of course kay chot reyes...at least madami ang makakasali...:)

Peace ...

totoo yan! minsan nago-open ako ng thread baka may bagong updates sa Gilas pero yang sagutan ninyo nababasa namin tsk tsk

Guest Dwayne Sanchez.

Peace ...

totoo yan! minsan nago-open ako ng thread baka may bagong updates sa Gilas pero yang sagutan ninyo nababasa namin tsk tsk

Mason Slake at Rooster69ph

much better kung dito na lang kayo dalawa magsagutan ng post:

http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtopic=28558&st=4060

wala pang makeke alam sa inyo dito sa thread na ito! ph34r.gif

• Downvote 2

sa tingin niyo magiging iba ang outcome ng mga laro ng gilas sa spain and korea if si tim cone ang coach? just breaking the monotony hehe

Siempre, pero sigurado ba na for the better? I think Chot Reyes' preparation of the team was very instrumental in Gilas' competitive games especially in Spain. We don't give him enough credit for that - na kaya dumikit ang Gilas dahil din sa coach? or classic case na players win games (or in this case, almost win), and coaches lose them?

In Korea, the pressure of our expectations certainly weighed down on everyone. At parang tumirik na din yung team coming from the competitive games in Spain. The Koreans considered the World Cup as their final scrimmage - hindi nila masyado sineryoso. Okay lang na tambakan sila, pa-gangnam gangnam pa sa mga intro. The Asian Games gold was their top goal - reading-ready sila.

In contrast, we exerted a lot of effort in the World Cup which could have affected the performance in Korea.

Just my 2 cents.

1413471578[/url]' post='9463084']

He will play 4 or 3 position, unlike what he was used to play here. Kid doesnt have handles yet.

A 3 with no handles? Patay tayo dyan...good thing he chose to play in the states...hell be forced to improve his ball handling skills and conditioning too..pagbalik nya dito...magiging ala lebron james na sya...kayang kaya ioverpower ang mga nagbabantay sa kanya pagmagpenetrate sya to the basket :)

Siempre, pero sigurado ba na for the better? I think Chot Reyes' preparation of the team was very instrumental in Gilas' competitive games especially in Spain. We don't give him enough credit for that - na kaya dumikit ang Gilas dahil din sa coach? or classic case na players win games (or in this case, almost win), and coaches lose them?

In Korea, the pressure of our expectations certainly weighed down on everyone. At parang tumirik na din yung team coming from the competitive games in Spain. The Koreans considered the World Cup as their final scrimmage - hindi nila masyado sineryoso. Okay lang na tambakan sila, pa-gangnam gangnam pa sa mga intro. The Asian Games gold was their top goal - reading-ready sila.

In contrast, we exerted a lot of effort in the World Cup which could have affected the performance in Korea.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree...gilas' preparation was more on the fiba world. Parang na-excite yata masyado. Can't blame chot and his boys. It's been 4 decades since the last time the Philippines qualified.

A 3 with no handles? Patay tayo dyan...good thing he chose to play in the states...hell be forced to improve his ball handling skills and conditioning too..pagbalik nya dito...magiging ala lebron james na sya...kayang kaya ioverpower ang mga nagbabantay sa kanya pagmagpenetrate sya to the basket :)

yes wala siya handles kaya siguro naisip niya na mas mag improve siya pag kunin niya sa UCLA, he was usually Center position dito sa PH kasi siya pinakamatangkad sa bracket niya , mas ok kung Durant ang play niya, sakto sa height niya at may shooting naman. Ngayon si keifer naman kailangan mag improve, sigurado gagamitin silang 2 ng gilas sa international games

* ibig sabihin ko sa handles, ball handling , facilitating, dribbling etc..

Edited by smyts