23) Gary David - not consistent player on international grounds
24) LA Tenorio
25) Mark Barroca
26) Cliff Hodge
* Bobby Ray Parks - got invited on an NBA Summer League until Sept, unsure
* Troy Rosario - did well on SEA games
* Glenn Khobuntin
* Garvo Lanete

Pwede nga nila makuha ulit si blatch since sa china siya naglalaro ngayon, unless may epal rules nanaman tulad nung sa Korea

Sa listahan ni Tatay Tab eto sakin

- Asi Taulava - matanda na pero may puso...leadership..... PF

- Gregory Slaughter- lalambutin pero training na nya to... Center

-Junemar Fajardo- pde nato makipagbasagan ng itlog(kung di pa basag).. Center/PF

-Marc Pingris - Eto makakaipag patayan... Small forward/PF

- Japeth Aguilar - syang kung di magamit... SF/PF

-Paul Lee o Abueva - pangasar to..G

- Gabe Norwood- depensa at shooting..G/SF

-Ranidel De Ocampo - shooter..SF

- Matt Ganuelas Rosser - masipag..SF/PF

- Jeff Chan- shooter..G

- Jayson Castro- shooter/diskarte..G

- Bobby Ray Parks - diskarte/shooter...G

- Troy Rosario - isa pang pde itrain pamalit kay pingris...SF/PF

- Andrei B - Center

Edited by vienvenido

Noooooo....yoko talaga kay hodge....just.....please....wag hehehehe

i do agree asi would provide the leadership role for maybe his last international competition....adding rayray for the final lineup...IMO marcio lassiter is a better shooter....

As for abueva...is just a glorified hooligan for me...( sorry never liked the guy)...besides his toughness and grittiness can be provided by the likes of ganuelas(bigger) and rosario(shooter)

Hodge or Abueva? Come on now!

Di naman tayo biased pero Abueva is a winner and a do-it-all guy. NCAA, champion, MVP, made history by being a point, assist and rebound leader in one season in any major leagues in Pinas. NLEX champion, Alaska champion as a rookie.

Jaworski's game was thuggerry but people loved him because he was Carinyoso and Abueva is not.

Hodge goes hard, but to take him instead of Abueva.

Ask Freddie Webb and Tommy Manotoc na lang.

Edited by bonanas

kuya, relax ka lang! LOL

sheesh, I wasn't asking as a player.

As a person, like overall personality.

chill. :D

I'm cool. I respect your opinion. I don't care about personality naman eh. It's the game that matters to me.

Personality-wise. Mas gusto ko nga yung mga Charles Oakley, Gary Payton, Rudy Distrito type eh.

:D

I was just making kulit to manning azraelmd.

I don't like Abueva but I have to agree on all the points you raised.

cyah around

Hey maputi ako and mabango lol

For me i respect the game of those two...hodge and abueva.. Altho the latters latest antics against ginebra doesnt compare to jawos thuggery...those two has their own respective niche in their respective teams....howver for team philippines....we can get better players to fill those two palyers shoes...IMO

Abueva, he can be rodman-like player, problema lang sa kanya mainitin ulo minsan pati trashtalk
sa international games 1 trashtalk lang technical kaagad. Remember bruce bowen not afraid to take blows
from ace players of each team? He can be like that, onting pukpok pa sa ulo ni Abueva siguro

As for Hodge, he can be physical , but Abueva does more than he do.

Parks cant play since NBA Summer League

http://cnnphilippines.com/sports/2015/06/26/NBA-Bobby-Ray-Parks-Summer-League-Dallas-Mavericks.html

Edited by smyts
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/news/sbc-sonny-barrios-not-too-late-gilas-pilipinas-lineup-announcement-monday

here's another blow...and i thought the pba is in full support of our participation in the fiba asia as well as its bid to host the fiba world. if this is the kind of support the pba will give to our national team, then we might as well send an all-amateur squad...maybe, too, say goodbye to our bid to host the fiba world. nakakasama lang ng loob because if other countries can send the best without any restrictions nor hindrance, why can't the philippines?

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/news/sbc-sonny-barrios-not-too-late-gilas-pilipinas-lineup-announcement-monday

here's another blow...and i thought the pba is in full support of our participation in the fiba asia as well as its bid to host the fiba world. if this is the kind of support the pba will give to our national team, then we might as well send an all-amateur squad...maybe, too, say goodbye to our bid to host the fiba world. nakakasama lang ng loob because if other countries can send the best without any restrictions nor hindrance, why can't the philippines?

Thats the sad part in our country, they wont give the team's player unless there is a deal. While in our neighboring countries, they welcome all to try out or they have full control of its roster.