Current Events Tidbits Et Al

Kapal talaga ng mukha ni Sec. Abaya! Me standards daw sya! The audacity.

Ano sagot nya sa problema ng lumalalang traffic? Hindi naman daw nakakamatay

Sa bulok at sira sirang MRT? Magtyaga daw dapat pasahero kasi dun nila gusto sumakay

At ngayon sa laglag bala? Kasalanan ng pasahero yan, ginagamit kasi bala para gawing anting anting!

How many oral sex favors does this guy have to give to keep his job??

Not to mention being such an isolated case.

Kaya dobleng ingat para hindi maging biktima:

12208579_893981067360196_771320962832112

Every time I see a sign sa mga establishments sa Pilipinas that says "Be careful of your personal belongings, we will not be liable for any loss", I say that this is one of the dumbest thing you can tell a patron. Of course one has to be careful of his personal belongings but the establishment has an equal responsibility of ensuring the security of the patrons. That is whats wrong with our country. Yun culture of "service" sucks! Authorities and staff are apathetic. The government, instead of giving us concrete solutions keep finding these dumb excuses as if those of us who use the airport have an IQ of 70

I mean the mere fact that we have to resort to all these extra measures means the government is basically telling us that they are incompetent and bahala na lang tayo sa buhay natin lol.

Every time I see a sign sa mga establishments sa Pilipinas that says "Be careful of your personal belongings, we will not be liable for any loss", I say that this is one of the dumbest thing you can tell a patron. Of course one has to be careful of his personal belongings but the establishment has an equal responsibility of ensuring the security of the patrons. That is whats wrong with our country. Yun culture of "service" sucks! Authorities and staff are apathetic. The government, instead of giving us concrete solutions keep finding these dumb excuses as if those of us who use the airport have an IQ of 70

I mean the mere fact that we have to resort to all these extra measures means the government is basically telling us that they are incompetent and bahala na lang tayo sa buhay natin lol.

I hate to admit it but that is the reality in our country.

When you report to the police that out of school youth are having a riot outside their response will be, that is normal here.

When you report to the police that someone threw a huge stone at my car's windshield while driving at C5 their answer will be, there had been a lot of victims.

I do not understand why the police or the authorities always warn the law abiding citizen to be careful of their belongings, check the people you ride with in public transport, stay away from dark alleys during wee hours, lock your doors at night or even pray before you sleep.

Why warn the law abiding citizens? Why not warn those who intend to break the law??? Why not issue threats to the criminals or soon to be criminals? Why is it always those who follow the law that gets oppressed by our own government?

Like what sir Ed said the Government dwells on excuses and not actions.

No one is challenging the government, ask them questions like here is the problem, what are you going to do about it?

God Bless the Philippines.

I hate to admit it but that is the reality in our country.

When you report to the police that out of school youth are having a riot outside their response will be, that is normal here.

When you report to the police that someone threw a huge stone at my car's windshield while driving at C5 their answer will be, there had been a lot of victims.

I do not understand why the police or the authorities always warn the law abiding citizen to be careful of their belongings, check the people you ride with in public transport, stay away from dark alleys during wee hours, lock your doors at night or even pray before you sleep.

Why warn the law abiding citizens? Why not warn those who intend to break the law??? Why not issue threats to the criminals or soon to be criminals? Why is it always those who follow the law that gets oppressed by our own government?

Like what sir Ed said the Government dwells on excuses and not actions.

No one is challenging the government, ask them questions like here is the problem, what are you going to do about it?

God Bless the Philippines.

Sabi ko nga, yang paglalagay ng plastic na sa maleta, bukod sa matrabaho at masakit sa mata tignan, badge of shame yan na kelangan natin dalhin. Isipin mo, pupunta ka sa ibang bansa makikita balot na balot maleta mo, malalaman na galing kang pilipinas at ngayon kumakalat na sa buong mundo kababalghan na nangyayari sa airports natin! Sobrang pagkainutil ng mga autoridad, di na nga mahuli yun mismong sindikato pasahero pa ang pineperwisyo nila. Ayan a japanese TV show satirized this incident. Nakarating na din sa mga higanteng media outlets like FOX and CNN.

At imbes umako ng full responsibility DOTC at NAIA, puro pa palusot at dina-downplay yung mga insidente. One incident is one case too many. Its enough to scare the public, its enough to embarass ourselves. And for the love of god how can the DOTC and MIA General Manager still not resign over this embarassment? Earlier this year nakawan sa mga checked-in luggage ngayon naman laglag bala,

At patawa sagot ni Honrado sa issue ng nakawan ng bagahe. lukoluko daw kasi naglalagay valuables sa checked-in na maleta nila... like really? Ito tamang sagot? Parang ano pa gusto mo gawin pasahero ba? Sundan nila mga maleta nila hangang maiangkat sa mismong eroplano?

Ung mga porter sa NAIA iba na trabaho nila.... balot bagahe na for Php100. hehe

Winnie Monsod brought this up with her conversation with the Airport Security Group people.

Kasi kumita bigla, lahat kasi nagpanic.

Apparently this is owned not by NAIA but a private contractor kuno. I have a feeling na isang official sa NAIA yan :P

And they've made us the global object of contempt. Laglag bala scam reaches Fox News Channel

And they've made us the global object of contempt. Laglag bala scam reaches Fox News Channel

Naunahan mo ako dyan, first it was the US, then the UN, now Japan:

Viral: Japanese TV show re-enacts 'laglag bala' scam

http://manila.coconuts.co/2015/11/05/vira-japanese-tv-show-re-enacts-laglag-bala-scam

Human rights in this country, which is defined as "criminals have all the rights, the victims have none". Its why folks like Duterte and Aflredo Lim are hounded by the CHR, but mass murders and gang rapes are belittled by the CHR. They might as well rename the CHR as criminal human rights.

I wouldn't outright say it's barbaric for the sole notion that it's a cultural practice. Backwardness is always attributed to how one culture sees another anyway :)

If you have tried to read the article in full, you'd realize how such practice is so savagely cruel, regardless of its intention. Aside from the fact that it is rarely discussed openly, all the more (so) its ‘execution’. Mainly because it violates women’s right, thus a discriminatory practice.

The belief of having its beneficial impact in terms of religious and sexual is not even backed up or proven by any entities such Islam and Science. This is entirely different from male circumcision as it is acceptable and even required as far as religion and cleanliness are concerned.

Heck, I’d rather prefer to die abruptly than have my clitoris mutilated just for any reasons. lol

Edited by FleurDeLune

What an idiot.

The anniversary yesterday would have been his last chance as head of the country to commiserate with the millions of Filipinos in Leyte and Samar who had relatives who died in the disaster, or whose homes and farmlands were devastated. I don’t think this gutless president would even dare show his face in Tacloban City when he steps down next year. I was told that Aquino didn’t even have any other official activity scheduled for yesterday.

What was he doing? Competing with his nephew, Josh, in some X-box game, so he could forget how he utterly failed as President in responding to the calamity that had taken thousands of lives and cut a wide swath of destruction through the mid-eastern coast of his country? Even internationally renowned journalists Anderson Cooper and Christiane Amanpour shamed him and his sidekick Manuel Roxas for their incompetence. Source.

Plot begins to thicken with whats going on inside the INC leadership

Mukhang nagkakaroon na consistency yung mga paratang sa sangunian. Umiiral pa din megalomania dito. Ni hindi sinipot preliminary hearing para sila mismo pasinungalingan sinsabi ni Samson at Menorca.

Eto mga tanong ko.

Ano makukuha ni Menorca o ni Samson banggain ang INC? Para lang silang ipis na nagpapasagasa sa Tanke. Kikita ba sila ng malaki dito? Mananalo bang senador? Bakit mo isusugal reputasyon mo, hanapbuhay, at mismong buhay mo at ng pamilya mo para bumangga sa isang higanteng kalaban tulad ng INC?

Bakit walang eviction notice is Angel Manalo? Kung totoong di naman sya hostage dun, kung totoong expelled na sila, bakit pinapayagan pa sila tumira dun? It does not make sense. And now they are asking for court order na pagbawalan sila tumanggap ng dalaw at pasalubong. Bakit hindi eviction notice yun hingiin ni EVM? Something tells me na ayaw nilang lumabas ito si Angel kasi madami syang nalalaman

Airport Employee Reveals How Much They Earn From 'Laglag-Bala' Scheme! Shocking!

http://www.trendingnewsportal.com/2015/11/airport-employee-reveals-lag-lag-bala-scheme.html

Unbelievable? Should be tagged under "Corruption is more fun in the Philipines"!.

'Can't bribe crocodiles': Indonesia may use reptiles as prison guards

https://www.rt.com/news/321392-indonesia-crocodiles-guard-prison/

Pwede ba to sa NBP at sa mga trapo natin?

Honrado is a piece of s@%t, he knows nothing and hides everything...particularly in his pocket. 5 years of service in NAIA, filipinos didn't see any improvement on the airport but just got worse. If things are not working propoerly, change it. This administration is more moronic and idiotic compared with the last administration. All results of this present administration is just the seed of the previous ones. But to be fair, BIR has done a good job in its tax activities reformation, it has earned a good impression from foreign investors. All other else, they're all crappy.

Eto para mainis lalo kayo

http://manila.coconuts.co/2015/11/15/karen-davila-interviewed-alma-morenoand-it-got-awkward

Anak ng tinapang galungong O! Eto ba gusto maging senador? Wow! hiyang hiya naman kami sayo Alma Moreno. Buti pa si Vilma Santos talagang nagaral para maging mahusay, ikaw parang iniaasa mo na lang ata sa PR team mo. Huwag sana pahintulutan ng dyos maging Senador ka, at kung sakali man ha, huwag naman sana singtanga ng staff ni Sotto kunin mo.

Yan ang hirap sa mga yan. Hindi man lang naghahanda. Hindi man lang nagbabasa ng konti

The very awkward interview.

Nakaka inis. LGBT question ni Karen discrimination lang nagets nya taz kababaihan sagot nya.

Yung Magda Carta for women ( yes she said magda not magna)

Yung yes with reservations na di ko maintindiham kung bakit sya natatawa.

Pero eto talaga highlight nya eh yung "kelangan ko ba sagutin?" Moment nya. Epic.

Eto para mainis lalo kayo

http://manila.coconuts.co/2015/11/15/karen-davila-interviewed-alma-morenoand-it-got-awkward

Anak ng tinapang galungong O! Eto ba gusto maging senador? Wow! hiyang hiya naman kami sayo Alma Moreno. Buti pa si Vilma Santos talagang nagaral para maging mahusay, ikaw parang iniaasa mo na lang ata sa PR team mo. Huwag sana pahintulutan ng dyos maging Senador ka, at kung sakali man ha, huwag naman sana singtanga ng staff ni Sotto kunin mo.

Yan ang hirap sa mga yan. Hindi man lang naghahanda. Hindi man lang nagbabasa ng konti

Di naman nakakainis. Nakakatawa at nakaka-awa. Sasayangin lang nya ang pagod nya.

Di naman mananalo. Pero magagamit sya sa pangangampanya dahil president sya ng League of Councilors, dati syang artista, at nanay sya ni Vandolph.

Di naman nakakainis. Nakakatawa at nakaka-awa. Sasayangin lang nya ang pagod nya.

Di naman mananalo. Pero magagamit sya sa pangangampanya dahil president sya ng League of Councilors, dati syang artista, at nanay sya ni Vandolph.

I wonder though if, prior to the interview, there was any screening committee or sort of orientation for the line of questions to be asked to the respondent. Because from the looks of it, Karen Davila had clearly caught Alma Moreno off guard and depicted the latter like a dimwit.