Current Events Tidbits Et Al

I wonder though if, prior to the interview, there was any screening committee or sort of orientation for the line of questions to be asked to the respondent. Because from the looks of it, Karen Davila had clearly caught Alma Moreno off guard and depicted the latter like a dimwit.

That's what differentiates real Senatorial candidates from the rest of wannabes.

They would ask for a list of questions that will be asked, including what topics they themselves would want to talk about during the interview. And then agree on it before the taping.

Alma did not do her homework. Karen Davila devilishly did.

Sana si Pacquiao naman susunod na magpapainterview.

The thing is, yang mga artistang senador na yan, nagbubutas lang naman sila ng upuan sa senado. Wala naman talaga silang batas na ginagawa. Ang nagtratrabaho ay yung mga staff nila. Staff nila nagreresearch at nagdra-draft ng mga batas na pwede nilang ipasa. Misan rehashed or plagiarized ito sa mga bills sa ibang bansa. Bale sila na lang pipirmang author pag nagawa na. Kahit privelege speech nga minsan staff din gumagawa. Take Lapid for example, aminadong ni hindi naiintindihan 1986 constitution, pero isa sa me pinakamaraming batas na naipasa. Ngayon maniniwala ka ba na sya nagbalangkas lahat nun? Isa pa yang si Tito Sotto, lahat na lang iniasa sa staff, halatang hindi man lang nagbabasa. Sumabit na nga minsan yung bobong staff, hindi pa din nagtanda.

Ako I have nothing against actor politicians. Marami naman na dating artista ang naging matinong public servant. Like Vilma Santos. Sikat na sikat pa sya noon pero she really semi-retired from showbiz para magaral ng public administration. Tinutukan nya din talaga yung kinasasakupan nya. Wala nga halos ginawang show o pelikula. What it all comes down to is doing your homework

This isn't a joke.

12240031_10206764834952921_1657311889853

Bago pa pumutok itong laglag bala controversy, earlier this year ang daming nagrereklamo sa NAIA na nanakawan yung mga checked in luggage nila.

And as usual, si Honrado dami nanamang excuses na baka daw di naman empleyado mismo ng NAIA yung mga nagnanakaw, tsaka daw, "luko luko" yung pasahero na naglalagay ng valuables sa loob ng check in na bagahe! Ugh!

Doesn't that spell INCOMPETENT? What is he doing in this post? Dapat tagal na itong sinibak

Kaya nga, para lang syang tanga nung tinatanong ni BBM "Ano bang trabaho mo talaga".

Airport Employee Reveals How Much They Earn From 'Laglag-Bala' Scheme! Shocking!

http://www.trendingnewsportal.com/2015/11/airport-employee-reveals-lag-lag-bala-scheme.html

Unbelievable? Should be tagged under "Corruption is more fun in the Philipines"!.

'Can't bribe crocodiles': Indonesia may use reptiles as prison guards

https://www.rt.com/news/321392-indonesia-crocodiles-guard-prison/

Pwede ba to sa NBP at sa mga trapo natin?

A former airport official was on air the other day. He claimed that these incidences were quite common but never used to detain or delay passengers from their flights. But in the last 5 years, the filing of cases was initiated, even to the extent of criminalizing the act where passengers are detained or given a criminal record which in cases of OFWs mean cancellation of work contract and unemployment. Maybe someone ought to clarify the facts first since many here fly regularly and should be able to notice.

The post 911 scenario did impose more banned items on all flights but the SOP was to confiscate them and remove them physically from the flight. Some items are allowed if inside checked in baggage.

Why this is happening at all is the question. This year the EDSA People Power anniversary was not only sidelined but two prominent personalities, former President Ramos & presidential uncle Peping Cojuanco, deplore the outcome of this revolution by wishing for another revolution. This is quite shocking considering that they were in active leadership roles and could have influenced the success or failure of People Power. Has government today turned against the People? The only logical answer is all these government inaction and poor showing are made to set the stage for another revolution, but no longer for People Power.

Let us stop thinking that all these officials are dumb or incompetent.... as Shakespeare declared, there is method in his madness.

I listened carefully to the senate investigation regarding the whole lag-lagbala controversy. And I just can't help but be appalled with the answers of the general manager. Take note ha! I watched the whole thing, not just excerpts from the news. So basically ang conclusion ng mga sagot ni Honrado ganito

1. He does not have any direct command control of the other agencies that run the airport.... his job is to ensure smooth coordination among them.... but how can you coordinate when you claim that you do not have any control over these agencies?

2. He is head of the airport security council, but he has no responsibility in the issues of security breach..... Like seriously? Ikaw nga head nung council tapos hindi mo kasalanan pag pumapalpak sila?

3. He never immediately investigated yung kaso nung OFW na nahulihan ng bala.... it was the responsibility of the PNP na daw.... Great! Now I feel a lot safer

and it gets better ha

4. He could not give an immediate answer kung magkano budget ng MIA, at revenue na nakukuha nito sa terminal fee.

5. He could not give an EXACT number kung ilang CCTVs meron sa NAIA, but claims more is needed..... and when asked kung ilan pa kelangan EXACTLY, he could not also give a direct answer

6. When asked how much is the unit price of one CCTV cam, he said HE DOES NOT KNOW.

I was really pulling my hair out when I heard this! This guy is seriously the worst manager EVER! Managers are supposed to know all this things. Ultimo yun kinikita na lang at kung papano gagastusin ng lugar na mina-manage mo hindi mo alam? Anak ka naman ng tikbalang na supot Jose Honrado! Tama tanong ni BBM eh, ano ngayon pala trabaho mo? Wala ka na ngang responsibilidad sa gawain ng security team mo, ni hindi mo din alam yung mga kelangan gastusin para sa facilities ng mina-manage mo?

This is utter incompetence 101! Magresign ka na dapat! Hiyang hiya naman tax payers sayo

I was really pulling my hair out when I heard this! This guy is seriously the worst manager EVER! Managers are supposed to know all this things. Ultimo yun kinikita na lang at kung papano gagastusin ng lugar na mina-manage mo hindi mo alam? Anak ka naman ng tikbalang na supot Jose Honrado! Tama tanong ni BBM eh, ano ngayon pala trabaho mo? Wala ka na ngang responsibilidad sa gawain ng security team mo, ni hindi mo din alam yung mga kelangan gastusin para sa facilities ng mina-manage mo?

This is utter incompetence 101! Magresign ka na dapat! Hiyang hiya naman tax payers sayo

I have never seen the video. But based on your feedback this is simply STUPID (for lack of a better term)

There is no sense of accountability what so ever. He was just pointing fingers.

Also, how could you say that you need more CCTV when you do not know how many you already got.

A manager needs to understand the business, how they generate revenue and how much is the cost of the operations.

Napaka layo ng sagot nya sa mga legit na manager sa private sector.

Sana maintindihan din nya na yung performance ng staff nya is a reflection of how competent he is.

Nakakalungkot at nakakainis na may ganitong tao sa gobyerno natin.

Yung dati ko boss pag sumagot ka ng ganyan eto lagi nya linya "Dalawa lang yan, ginagalit mo ko o sobrang tanga mo!"

God Bless the Philippines.

How true is this?

http://s17.postimg.org/yz8efuqf3/islam_muslim.jpg

A viral graphic, read more here.

Is it simply because why Islamic terrorism does not exist in Japan?

ISLAMIC TERRORISM: WHY THERE IS NONE IN JAPAN
With all this Muslim terrorism plaguing the world, perhaps it is time to take a look at a country not suffering the same fate and analyze exactly why that is…

How true is this?

Hi Maam

Many of the things said here are so untrue. The rest I am really doubting. Now I do not have research figures to show you, but let me falsify the things mentioned here.

1. Wala ng permanent residency sa Japan. This applies to all citizens, I personally have to renew my residency every year, this is a policy na nagbago in recent years lang. Hindi totoo na specific ito sa mga muslims

2. No muslim can rent an apartment in Japan? Eh ano yun kapitbahay ko dun sa malapit? His family wears traditional muslim outfit. Moreover, there are mosques all over Japan! So this is not true

3. There are Japanese who practice Islam

See, the thing you gotta understand about Japanese people is that they do not give so much importance to religion. Even they themselves are not religious. They do not regularly pray or go to church or even say things na "Bahala na ang Dyos". So they do not care what religion you practice! Its as trivial to them as the deodorant you are using. Therefore, sa downtown na lang marami ka makikita na nakatraditional outfit and I never see them discriminated.

In my campus, madaming muslim din. Sa kabilang building, they have a small corner where they can do their daily prayers in peace. Pag me handaan walang baboy for them. Kahit sa barbecue me sarili silang grill. Minsan napagalitan yun isang egyptian who was using the sink to wash his feet before prayer... pero that is not religious discrimination, syempre mandidiri naman iba gumamit ng lababo ganyan ginagawa mo.

Now about Islamic terrorism

THERE IS NO SUCH THING. Because what they do is anti-islamic. Remember na ang mga muslim ang unang biktima ng mga teroristang ito. The ISIS bombed a mosque during the season of Ramadan. Yung Abu Sayaff nga natin, si Gracia Burnham na mismo nagsabi na marami sa kanila no read no write, so how can we say na sinusunod nila turo ng Qur'an? Sekta sekta din kasi ang Islam. Merong gumagawa ng mabuti, at meron yung parang mga Kulto. Ang biblia binabaluktot din yan ng marami para gumawa ng masama. Sabi ko nga dun sa isang sekta, me Kristiano bang kinukulong sariling kapatid at Ina? Me Kristiano bang nangkikidnap? Saang utos ng biblia yan?

Alam mo, marami akong kilalang muslim sa ibat ibang bansa dito sa Japan na mga Edukado naman. They are regular people. They wear coat pag malamig. They do their weekly groceries. They take their kids to schools. Wala pa naman akong narinig na muslim na nagumpisa kahit na anong gulo dito.

Finally, let me say na according to the FBI database, wala pang 8% ng terrorist organization sa mundo ang muslim. Sa kanila lang nakafocus lagi ang media. There are terrorists all over in all religions. Masyado lang ang media nakafocus sa mga arabs and muslims. How many people know the ongoing civil war happening Myanmar? Mas brutal pa nga patayan dun. Pero if a muslim starts a fight in a local NY subway its on the news.

• Like (+1) 1

Hi Maam

Many of the things said here are so untrue. The rest I am really doubting. Now I do not have research figures to show you, but let me falsify the things mentioned here.

1. Wala ng permanent residency sa Japan. This applies to all citizens, I personally have to renew my residency every year, this is a policy na nagbago in recent years lang. Hindi totoo na specific ito sa mga muslims

2. No muslim can rent an apartment in Japan? Eh ano yun kapitbahay ko dun sa malapit? His family wears traditional muslim outfit. Moreover, there are mosques all over Japan! So this is not true

3. There are Japanese who practice Islam

See, the thing you gotta understand about Japanese people is that they do not give so much importance to religion. Even they themselves are not religious. They do not regularly pray or go to church or even say things na "Bahala na ang Dyos". So they do not care what religion you practice! Its as trivial to them as the deodorant you are using. Therefore, sa downtown na lang marami ka makikita na nakatraditional outfit and I never see them discriminated.

In my campus, madaming muslim din. Sa kabilang building, they have a small corner where they can do their daily prayers in peace. Pag me handaan walang baboy for them. Kahit sa barbecue me sarili silang grill. Minsan napagalitan yun isang egyptian who was using the sink to wash his feet before prayer... pero that is not religious discrimination, syempre mandidiri naman iba gumamit ng lababo ganyan ginagawa mo.

Now about Islamic terrorism

THERE IS NO SUCH THING. Because what they do is anti-islamic. Remember na ang mga muslim ang unang biktima ng mga teroristang ito. The ISIS bombed a mosque during the season of Ramadan. Yung Abu Sayaff nga natin, si Gracia Burnham na mismo nagsabi na marami sa kanila no read no write, so how can we say na sinusunod nila turo ng Qur'an? Sekta sekta din kasi ang Islam. Merong gumagawa ng mabuti, at meron yung parang mga Kulto. Ang biblia binabaluktot din yan ng marami para gumawa ng masama. Sabi ko nga dun sa isang sekta, me Kristiano bang kinukulong sariling kapatid at Ina? Me Kristiano bang nangkikidnap? Saang utos ng biblia yan?

Alam mo, marami akong kilalang muslim sa ibat ibang bansa dito sa Japan na mga Edukado naman. They are regular people. They wear coat pag malamig. They do their weekly groceries. They take their kids to schools. Wala pa naman akong narinig na muslim na nagumpisa kahit na anong gulo dito.

Finally, let me say na according to the FBI database, wala pang 8% ng terrorist organization sa mundo ang muslim. Sa kanila lang nakafocus lagi ang media. There are terrorists all over in all religions. Masyado lang ang media nakafocus sa mga arabs and muslims. How many people know the ongoing civil war happening Myanmar? Mas brutal pa nga patayan dun. Pero if a muslim starts a fight in a local NY subway its on the news.

Thank you for this enlightenment, Edmund. :)

I admire this family's Audacity! Gusto pa sisihin si Karen Davila. Parang estudyante na di nagaral para sa exam at teacher pa sisihin

http://entertainment.inquirer.net/184098/vandolph-karen-humiliated-my-mom

funny also how they wanna make a big deal out of the language Karen was using.... lol. This interview could have been conducted in Tagalog, Bisaya, Bicolano, Chavakano, Italiano, Bahasa, Mandarin and Alma would still f#&k up! Because she did not come prepared. Sya na mismo nagsabi, dasal lang at pinakiramdaman nya lang ang desisyon na ito. So ibig sabihin mula't sapul di nagaral.

Di ba sya nahihiya, senado ang gusto nyang pwesto. Ano gagawin nya kung manalo nga sya? Parang Lito Lapid lang na lahat na lang iniaasa sa staff?

Hindi naman mahirap ang mga tanong dahil tungkol lang naman ito sa mismong paninindigan nya at plataporma. Yan ang hirap pag wala ka ng mga yan

Kudos to Ms. Karen for exposing to the public who the frauds really are

Susan Roces urged to run if Poe disqualified

Some of Sen. Grace Poe’s close supporters are planning to field Poe’s adoptive mother, movie star Susan Roces, as an alternative presidential candidate in case the Commission on Elections (Comelec) fails to issue a decision on the disqualification cases against the senator before the Dec. 10 deadline for candidate substitution.

How true is this?

No wonder during Thanksgiving, President Obama introduced the name of his pet as ABE. This is a provocative media assault IMHO: Knowing how Japanese and Americans are East - West worlds apart in culture and psychology, but maybe this was the direct result of Japan bashing Islam?

No wonder during Thanksgiving, President Obama introduced the name of his pet as ABE. This is a provocative media assault IMHO: Knowing how Japanese and Americans are East - West worlds apart in culture and psychology, but maybe this was the direct result of Japan bashing Islam?

Japan is not bashing Islam. In fact, Japan is a haven for for many muslims. As I said there are mosques in Japan. There are Japanese who embrace the Islamic faith. Its not in their nature to bash religions because they themselves are not really religious people.

Obama has a pet dog named "Bo" and had a pet APE named "Tata". So far my search for a pet named "ABE" turned up nothing.

Maybe you misread APE as ABE.

Even so, if there really was a pet named Abe, he would have pronounced it as "Eyb", as any American would, not "Ah-beh" as a japanese would. I doubt if Japan would in any way be offended.

Regarding the SUA of Mitsubishi Montero Sport.

I am not an expert driver or mechanic.

But in my opinion, a car will not accelerate unless you press the pedal, no rocket science there.

What I need to understand is why Montero Sport only? What is special with this car that SUA occurs?

Also, how come the profiles of those who experienced the SUA in terms of age is almost identical?

I am thinking that MAYBE it's really human error. Pedal misapplication.

Again, i'm no expert. Just an opinion.

Regarding the SUA of Mitsubishi Montero Sport.

I am not an expert driver or mechanic.

But in my opinion, a car will not accelerate unless you press the pedal, no rocket science there.

What I need to understand is why Montero Sport only? What is special with this car that SUA occurs?

Also, how come the profiles of those who experienced the SUA in terms of age is almost identical?

I am thinking that MAYBE it's really human error. Pedal misapplication.

Again, i'm no expert. Just an opinion.

Why risk it. There are other options. I'm sure sales already plummeted due to this issue.

Donald Trump is really a proof that idiot politicians exist even in superpowers. He proposes to bar all muslims entering the US out of the shooting incident in California! Peeeeeeeeerrrrrffffect! This will only cause more divisiveness and hate.... more importantly this is what the terrorists want. To gain more sympathizers. Next thing you know he will propose installation of concentration camps for muslim reminiscent of the holocaust. Jeez, this guy should just stick with his reality shows. I hope the voting public of the US is not as stupid.

US presidential elections concerns us, because the leader of that nation will practically be the most powerful man in the planet

Donald Trump is really a proof that idiot politicians exist even in superpowers. He proposes to bar all muslims entering the US out of the shooting incident in California! Peeeeeeeeerrrrrffffect! This will only cause more divisiveness and hate.... more importantly this is what the terrorists want. To gain more sympathizers. Next thing you know he will propose installation of concentration camps for muslim reminiscent of the holocaust. Jeez, this guy should just stick with his reality shows. I hope the voting public of the US is not as stupid.

US presidential elections concerns us, because the leader of that nation will practically be the most powerful man in the planet

What would you prefer? Obama's open borders and coddling of Muslim terrorists? They are giving second thoughts to their "open border and welcome to refugees" policy, "refugees" flooding Europe in light of the crime waves (especially rape of women and underage girls and murders) caused by them.

Abnoy report:

BS Aquino deploys tanks vs farmers to protect PPP in Luisita

https://umapilipinas.wordpress.com/2015/12/07/bs-aquino-deploys-tanks-vs-farmers-to-protect-ppp-in-luisita/

What would you prefer? Obama's open borders and coddling of Muslim terrorists? They are giving second thoughts to their "open border and welcome to refugees" policy, "refugees" flooding Europe in light of the crime waves (especially rape of women and underage girls and murders) caused by them.

Abnoy report:

BS Aquino deploys tanks vs farmers to protect PPP in Luisita

https://umapilipinas.wordpress.com/2015/12/07/bs-aquino-deploys-tanks-vs-farmers-to-protect-ppp-in-luisita/

Muslim terrorists? This made me laugh. According to the FBI database, only 6% of the worlds terrorist groups are "Islamic" There are more jewish terrorists, and way more terrorists from south american territories which do not get as much coverage. So how does this solve the problem? You still have 94% of terrorists belonging to other groups to worry about. So why single out muslims?

Ask any muslim na me pinagaralan at nakapagtapos ng kolehiyo. They too condemn the ISIS, Taliban, Boko Haram, and Al Queda. Muslims themselves are the first and foremost victims of the brutality of these groups I mentioned. Just recently Boko Haram mass murdered a group of Shiite Muslims.

Bakit naman dito sa Japan? Ang dami daming mga muslim dito mula sa ibat ibang Islamic na bansa, pero ni minsan at sa tagal ko dito, wala pa naman ako nabalitaan na me isa sa kanila nangulo sa ngalan ng relihiyon nila.

So if its a choice? Ill choose the first option. Like I said, singling out muslims will only ignite hate on both parties and the real bad guys will end up having more sympathy... they win

I agree. It's like what Reza Aslan said in an interview with CNN. Never generalize all Muslims as Terrorist. Religion is not the terrorist, people are. Dependent on their life experiences and environment a person may or may not become violent. Religion does not promote violence. People promote violence. IMO, if you deny passage to refugees who are running away from violence, you are just the same as the violent people chasing after them.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree. It's like what Reza Aslan said in an interview with CNN. Never generalize all Muslims as Terrorist. Religion is not the terrorist, people are. Dependent on their life experiences and environment a person may or may not become violent. Religion does not promote violence. People promote violence. IMO, if you deny passage to refugees who are running away from violence, you are just the same as the violent people chasing after them.

Tama ka talaga dyan. If these refugees will be denied safe haven, then we are letting evil win here. The only thing that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Now the existence of these refugees prove that muslims are also victims of the brutality of these islamic groups. Moreover, why single out muslims? 94% of the worlds terrorists are not even muslims. So how are you gonna deal with that. Donald Trump is a troll. Find a list of top douchebags in the world her name always comes up. He is also a racist and a sexist. Its beyond me how the Republicans take him seriously.

About muslims..... One of the privileges I had was that I got to meet all kinds of muslims there are in this planet. So far, lahat naman ng kilala ko, malayong malayo sa mga halimaw na gusto iportray ng hollywood at CNN. Ito so far mga nakilala ko

Merong muslim na sobrang babaero

Merong muslim na mahilig sa metallica

Merong muslim na mahilig magclub

Maraming muslim ang me mga bisyo din

Madami akong kilalang mga Indonesian na mahilig magsuot ng sexy habang nandito sila sa japan, pero balk traditional outfit din pag umuuwi sa Jakarta.

Meron din mga muslim na di naman sinusunod to the letter mga bawal sa kanila, kasi umiinom din sila at kumakain pa yung iba dyan ng baboy. lol.

Tapos meron yung typical na pamilya lang na namamasyal sa park pag linggo.

I even had an ex na muslim din. Hindi naman naging issue religion namin.

All in all, tao din ang mga muslim. Ewan ko kung bakit masyadong Alien sila sa marami

Read up on the "sword verse". Its a muslim's duty to wage jihad. They have to do it until muslims control the world and only those who are dhimmis may live.

From Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_Verse

Then, when the sacred months have passed,

slay the idolaters wherever ye find them,

and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush.

But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free.

Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful

-------------

Daang Matuwid ba kamo?

PH ranks 19th globally in ‘dirty money’ flows Proceeds from smuggling is main source, says US think tank

http://business.inquirer.net/203836/ph-ranks-19th-globally-dirty-money-flows

Edited by Ryuji_tanaka

Read up on the "sword verse". Its a muslim's duty to wage jihad. They have to do it until muslims control the world and only those who are dhimmis may live.

From Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_Verse

Then, when the sacred months have passed,

slay the idolaters wherever ye find them,

and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush.

But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free.

Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful

-------------

Daang Matuwid ba kamo?

PH ranks 19th globally in ‘dirty money’ flows Proceeds from smuggling is main source, says US think tank

http://business.inquirer.net/203836/ph-ranks-19th-globally-dirty-money-flows

Pre, kung magco-copy paste ka basahin mo naman mabuti at intindihin mo muna. Binasa mo ba yung "Interpretations" part ng wikipedia article na yan? Obviously hindi. In that section, 3 different interpretations are offered by 3 different scholars. Moreover, none of them interpreted it as it is the duty of every muslim to be a mass murdering maniac as how islamophobes consider them to be.

My ex was indonesian and she is a muslim, she never made my religion an issue, interpreting that verse the same way you do would mean she should have chopped my head off while I was asleep, because I did not want to convert.

Ang biblia ng mga kristiano madami din patayan at karahasan na nagaganap. Sa isang taong ignorante at kinukuha lang lagi ang ilang verses tapos di naman ginagamit sa tamang context nito, magkakaroon din ng maling interpretation. So nung sinabi pala ni Jesus na kung mata mo ang dahilan ng pagkakasala mo dukutin mo ito at sunugin, dudukutin mo naman nga para makarating ka sa langit? Haaaaay.