Depression: How To Deal

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

consult psychiatrist they will help you. i've been in depression a year ago because of 10 days no sleep. my only option is to k*ll or to commit suicide.

but i made up my mind to seek help of psychiatrist.

i already move forward and having a happy life now and easy to deal with stress, depression and anxiety.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you want to get rid of anything thats bothering you, like depression, acne and blood pressure and bloating..you have to omit sugar in your body.

They talk about Fat and they talk about cholesterol but the reality of it is SUGAR, Sugar kills and actually influence you in a bad way. By the way, i advocate the Atkin's Diet and it worked for me! It improved my thinking, it improved my health, eliminating complex sugars in our diet..you will lose weight and also improve your mood too.

I remember i've read someone who was depressed and has rectal itching of some sort, in 2 months, she actually lose weight and she is happier and her rectal itching disappeared. Because of Atkins..Because she has elliminated sugar in her diet.

To be honest , i used to weigh a 140 pounds..with Atkins..i weighed 112 pounds now..after 8 months. I am happier..

If you want to get rid of anything thats bothering you, like depression, acne and blood pressure and bloating..you have to omit sugar in your body.

They talk about Fat and they talk about cholesterol but the reality of it is SUGAR, Sugar kills and actually influence you in a bad way.

Omit sugar to be happy?

Pardon but sugar is a basic need of the body right...?

Anyway in a simplistic sense, I thought sweets can give you a temporary happy high without going illegal. Lol.

But seriously, I am a bit doubtful that sugar kills. The brain feeds on glucose. Carbs are sugars...

paminsan i get bored and depressed pero one effective way i discovered to atleast alleviate the feeling is to simply have something to keep you mind off of it. Manood ka ng movie, tv series, mag exercise ka or whatever hobby you like to. No need gumasta ng todo, kahit mag browse ka lang sa internet ng kung ano anong mababasa ok na. I also eat the food that i like para pampagaan ng loob - i go out and get me some barbecue sa kanto and that will almost always guarantee a good mood for me. B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try getting into new hobbies... get your mind occupied.. communicate with friends or families... <_< .. Don't you notice that when you share a conversation with someone..lalo na yun worthwhile you feel much better. :hypocritesmiley: . When you look at the concept... most people just need to be heard... :unsure: ... Sabi nga nila the best gift you can give to your friend or family as simple as might seem is presence and an ear :heart: ...

• Like (+1) 3
  • 5 weeks later...

Had a couple of friends who underwent depression but were able to survive.

Friend 1: Broke up with his BF of 15 years. She almost converted to INC (requirement for marriage) as she thought it's her forever. She had to leave the country to make herself busy and forget the past. She's now living in the US but no BF yet. Hope she meets her real forever.

Friend 2: Her dad died and everything collapsed after that. Depression can make a person crazy or worst, mentally-ill. Her family sought professional help and even sent her to a psychiatric hospital. After a few months of therapy, she's back to normal.

Friend 3: Got addicted with drugs and became psychotic (paranoid behavior). His parents sent him to a drug rehab. After 2 years, he was released and sober. They migrated to Canada to make sure he'll never connect again with his druggist friends.