Practical Shooting

pareng pare

another amazing day at camp crame....

got done renewing my LTOPF and PTC....In Four hours...not even.....got to Crame around 1PM got all done by 450PM

considering that i got all the requirements ready and on my hand......

for all those that needs their licenses renewed...have all the requirements ready and you will have no trouble in processing them...

KUDOS TO ALL THE FED STAFF.....

• Like (+1) 1

was at crame yesterday...this time i was taking care of my compadres LTOPF....after the usual bayad and moving from window to window...i was directed to the window where they will log

your receipt.

I found out that you can have your LTOFP in paper kind or for 2hundred pesos you will have it like a driver license card...of course, I opted for the card.

and yes it looked very nice.....

kudos again to the FEO staff.....

• 2 weeks later...

so my earlier post about two weeks ago tells about my experience on renewing my LTOPF as well as renewing my PTCOR....all of these were done in just a few

hours but the PTCOR needs to wait due to long stack for approval....

today I called for an update on the status of my PTCOR and they told me that they were all approved and ready for ID printing...

I arrived around 1 pm at the PTCOR office and got all done by about 145pm...ain't that grand???

thank you, people, for a job well done...

may I ask those people that are doing business with FEO and PTCOR to please get all the required papers ready

prior to going to these offices so you experience great service.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...