Practical Shooting

pareng pare

• 2 weeks later...

As posted in the PTC Office in Crame, LTOPF is one of the requirements in applying for a Permit To Carry, is there still a limitation on the date of issuance of the LTOPF in order that it may still be validly accepted as a PTC requirement? Before, the PTC office requires that your LTOPF must be less than six months old in order that the same must be accepted in lieu of neuro and drug test requirement submmission, same pa rin po ba ang policy? or puwede na magsubmit ng LTOPF for PTC even if the same is more than six months old?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sir migz,

got my licenses for my FA's....pero papers lang...

kailan lalabas ang plastic or is there a plastic that will replace these?

wala ka naman makuha info sa mga tao dun and seems na inis sila pag may Q ka....

usual reply is intay ka lang ng txt from the approving office.....

tanong lang po....kasi marami kayung alam sa policy nila...

salamat po...

sir migz again,

PTC - alam ninyo po ba kung gaano kabilis/katagal ang approval time?

again...intay lang daw ako ng txt.....

salamat po

@ ilukaok- the PNP wa supposed to issue na plastic cards pero mukhang na question yung contract (as usual, time ng CPNP na umalis in disgraced) anyway, paper is considered legal. i keep mine in a small plastic envelope and inside my carry bag para madaling madukot. kasama na rin registration ko.

as for PTC, i am sorry, and don't know how long ang processing time since naka MO ako for my carry gun.

@ kingphilip, LTOPF ka na ba? or yung previous license set-up?

@ kingphilip, LTOPF ka na ba? or yung previous license set-up?

Sir yong dating old set up and experience ko for the renewal and ive heard that the new renewal procedure is a lot of steps before getting your new licence. now just searching some info re the new procedure for FA licensing. and read one article that there is new rules as per the instruction with PNP Chief dela rosa, requirement is just only 4 are follow

1. Nuero Psychiatric Exam

2. Police Clearance

3. Drug Test

4. MTC/TRC or just only NBI

tama po ba itong 4 na requirement

Sir yong dating old set up and experience ko for the renewal and ive heard that the new renewal procedure is a lot of steps before getting your new licence. now just searching some info re the new procedure for FA licensing. and read one article that there is new rules as per the instruction with PNP Chief dela rosa, requirement is just only 4 are follow

1. Nuero Psychiatric Exam

2. Police Clearance

3. Drug Test

4. MTC/TRC or just only NBI

tama po ba itong 4 na requirement

yes, those are the four. actually mabilis naman i-process yung LTOPF once you got those. and it usually takes just 2 days to do it all. the nice thing is, once you do get your LTOPF, you just have to present your license if you are getting a firearm. one license for ALL your firearms. you don't have to repeat all the steps everytime you get a gun (as in the old law)! category 1 license=2 firearms (note, hindi na 1 long and 1 short), category 2= 5 firearms, cat3= 10 firearms, etc.

yes, those are the four. actually mabilis naman i-process yung LTOPF once you got those. and it usually takes just 2 days to do it all. the nice thing is, once you do get your LTOPF, you just have to present your license if you are getting a firearm. one license for ALL your firearms. you don't have to repeat all the steps everytime you get a gun (as in the old law)! category 1 license=2 firearms (note, hindi na 1 long and 1 short), category 2= 5 firearms, cat3= 10 firearms, etc.

Thank you sir Migs, by next week ayosin ko, mag try ako mag leave muna sa work for 2 days, at tanong ko din wala ba case sa kagaya kung di pa naka pag renew ng FA licence in more than 1year and 4 months na.