Practical Shooting

pareng pare

Have you checked this provision Sir, baka lang kasama and therefore exempt from getting a threat assessment:

7.3 For purposes of this Act, the following professionals are considered to be in imminent danger due to the nature of their profession, occupation or business and hence are not required to submit threat assessment certificates:

a) Members of the Philippine Bar;

B) Certified Public Accountants;

c) Accredited media practitioners from recognized media institutions; Cashiers and bank tellers;

d) Priests, Ministers, Rabbi, Imams;

e) Physicians and nurses; and

f) Businessmen, who by the nature of their business or undertaking duly recognized or regulated by law, are exposed to high risk of being targets of criminal elements.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

went to camp crame this am and tried to get my buddies firearm license...half an hour wait for the license card. i thought that was awesome.

i was also taking notice of so many changes in accomplishing and filing of the requirements...if all are true and correct....it is a lot easier now than before.

there was finally somebody putting a lot of thought to the process of application....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not really a hooby for me but I do enjoy occasional target shooting at the range as a stress relief.

Besides, even if owning a firearm is purely for home defense purpose, it still is good sense to practice and be familiar with your weapon to be ready when the need arises.

Savage Arms MSR-15 Recon.

post-526772-0-42314300-1521689256_thumb.jpg

recently purchased an armscor 1911 a2 fs ps at Squires Bingham, Boni Serrano Branch last week. They had a 40% off sale on all armscor branded fas then. I was intending to use the same for practical shooting. Any review? newbie in the shooting world here. TIA

Armscors are excellent as a starter gun and as defensive FAs. my advice is to use what you bought to get yourself into the groove as far as shooting goes. nice thing about 1911s is there are a lot of aftermarket parts which you could use to upgrade your Armscor later on.

• 2 weeks later...

omg wow sobrang interested din ako sa Taurus G2 9mm....my friend has one...gaan ng recoil good for starters like me.

It has good reviews and it's cheap, the price is a third of the price of a Glock 19 gen 5. It's smaller than a glock 19 so it's a good concealed carry weapon, size is comparable to a S&W shield or walther PPS but carries twice the round compared to the two, 12+1. It's not a bad looking gun either.

Edited by Copacetic_Guy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...