Practical Shooting

pareng pare

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

strict yung nilabas ng pnp na guidelines dahil sa martial law sa mindanao na pwede FA na pwede sa civilians. parang paltik na revolver nalang pwede.

tirador nalang ang gamit kaya

strict yung nilabas ng pnp na guidelines dahil sa martial law sa mindanao na pwede FA na pwede sa civilians. parang paltik na revolver nalang pwede.

tirador nalang ang gamit kaya

i suggest you read the memorandum carefully. the PNP allows for pistols, revolvers, shotguns, and 22lr rifles. all of which can still k*ll. and RA10591 is still in effect, so you can buy as many legal guns as you want

mga sir, ask ko lng po, ilang days po ba marelease ang LTOPF at Fire Arm License? Thanks in advance.

the LTOPF is your license. you might mean yung registration mo. registration is automatic when buying a firearm. usually registered na after the 2 week waiting period. 2 weeks din kung registration lang. as to LTOPF release, once you paid, hindi aabot ng 1 month usually

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking to buy a shotgun...any advice? 12ga? Pump-action? Semi-auto? Magazine fed?

I saw Turkey made Uzkon shotguns at Armscor, maganda kaya yun? Any bad reviews on UDMC guns?

if it's your first time with shotguns, go with a pump action with stock. Uzkon are nice, but for beginners, Armscor's are very good. as for UDMC, never fired one of their shotguns, and they never hyped them so no idea about those. UDMC does make decent Direct Impingement AR15s, the standard ones. steer clear of their PVAR models, as they have..... quality control issues with those. they like to hype those up to the high heavens, but the PVARS they donated to MARSOG and NAVSOG have been gathering dust in their respective armories since the week they were given over for evaluations. they were found to be inaccurate and unreliable.

• Like (+1) 1

if it's your first time with shotguns, go with a pump action with stock. Uzkon are nice, but for beginners, Armscor's are very good. as for UDMC, never fired one of their shotguns, and they never hyped them so no idea about those. UDMC does make decent Direct Impingement AR15s, the standard ones. steer clear of their PVAR models, as they have..... quality control issues with those. they like to hype those up to the high heavens, but the PVARS they donated to MARSOG and NAVSOG have been gathering dust in their respective armories since the week they were given over for evaluations. they were found to be inaccurate and unreliable.

Yup first time. I have a 9mm and i'm interested to buy a shotgun for the home, what is the advantage of using a pump action against a semi-auto? I'm thinking you would be able to discharge more rounds kung semi-auto na magazine fed? Are pump action cheaper than semi-auto?

• 4 weeks later...

My experience here in PI is that cost does not matter much for the difference between any brand unless you go the big Names.

Difference of semi auto VS pump action? - i have both. However, i feel more in control using the pump actio compared to the semi.

Somehow i do not loose the count on my chamber compared to semi's.

Since i am an avid skeets shooter, i prefer over/under 12/20 ga.

But then again, you can feel the difference when you go check them out on your g-stores. Get the feel of the different brands/ mfg's.

Thank you...

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...