Practical Shooting

pareng pare

Hi! I'm kinda intrested in owning a gun. (Preferably a glock?) for practice shooting or just a hobby. May I just kindly know if how much this one costs? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!!

need to ask if you've ever owned a gun before.....

i really have just two problems with Glocks (although i have to be honest with myself that they are pretty good guns); first is that they are pretty choosy when it comes to ammunition. another is the lack of safety.

Glocks are choosy with ammo. sometimes, they will have failure to load properly even with high grade ammo. and good luck with getting Glocks to reliably handle reload ammo.

with that said, if you are dead-set on getting a Glock, their distributor is Trusttrade, headquartered in the basement of Robinson's Galleria. going price is usually 30-40k.....

need to ask if you've ever owned a gun before.....

i really have just two problems with Glocks (although i have to be honest with myself that they are pretty good guns); first is that they are pretty choosy when it comes to ammunition. another is the lack of safety.

Glocks are choosy with ammo. sometimes, they will have failure to load properly even with high grade ammo. and good luck with getting Glocks to reliably handle reload ammo.

with that said, if you are dead-set on getting a Glock, their distributor is Trusttrade, headquartered in the basement of Robinson's Galleria. going price is usually 30-40k.....

Hi boss, thanks for replying. I have never owned any gun. can you suggest a beginner friendly one? And like a cheaper gun that only requires like cheap ammo?

Can you also suggest where can I practice shooting? Thank you!!! :)

Hi boss, thanks for replying. I have never owned any gun. can you suggest a beginner friendly one? And like a cheaper gun that only requires like cheap ammo?

Can you also suggest where can I practice shooting? Thank you!!! :)

where do you live/work? it would be better if you practice in the vicinity.

personally, the Armscor 9mm in 1911, or their APP 9 joint production with Tanfoglio (where it is called the Tanfoglio Force), or the Norinco clones of the SiG 220 and CZ85B are good starter guns. all four go for usually below 25K. they have virtually no problems with ammo

• 2 weeks later...

as per info you can pay the temporary LTOPF to turn it into Cert of LTOPF even without waiting for the text, can anyone confirm this? Iám one those na maaga na nag apply ng LTOPF na temporary LTOPF lang nakuha, unlike now outright Cert. of LTOPF na agad ang binibigay, til now wala pako narereceive ba text for payment. How about Cert. of Firearm registration do they accept payment na ba? huling process ko kasi they just issue the cert. without requiring payment payment

as per info you can pay the temporary LTOPF to turn it into Cert of LTOPF even without waiting for the text, can anyone confirm this? Iám one those na maaga na nag apply ng LTOPF na temporary LTOPF lang nakuha, unlike now outright Cert. of LTOPF na agad ang binibigay, til now wala pako narereceive ba text for payment. How about Cert. of Firearm registration do they accept payment na ba? huling process ko kasi they just issue the cert. without requiring payment payment

same here, panay temporary rin sa akin

i have nephews and nieces who want to learn. any suggestions where it will be fun and those who teach are well trained?

Where do they live? If in or near Makati, then the Armscor range in Makati Cinema Square. Jethro also has a range there. Armscor's main range is in Marikina (Parang), and Jethro's main is in San Francisco del Monte

Edited by miggyE