Practical Shooting

pareng pare

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mga GM's I'm intrested of owning a gun for safety measures since it will be kept inside the house, though still having second thoughts of having a weapon in the household, I might want to try it out since nalooban kami sa bahay just recently and it happened in mid day around 2-3pm any suggestions? How do I go about applying for a license etc. Thanks in advance

Hi mga GM's I'm intrested of owning a gun for safety measures since it will be kept inside the house, though still having second thoughts of having a weapon in the household, I might want to try it out since nalooban kami sa bahay just recently and it happened in mid day around 2-3pm any suggestions? How do I go about applying for a license etc. Thanks in advance

when you buy a gun from a gunstore, the license comes with the unit already. but of course you have to submit the necessary requirements. i suggest you visit makati cinema square so you can have a wide variety of guns you could choose from.

• 1 month later...

magkalayo yang choice mo. TEC9 is a 9mm semi-auto pistol while the S&W is a revolver. Revolver is slow and packs a limited number of ammo. kaya lang simple to operate. a pistol packs more ammo and is relatively faster versus the revolver. Ano ba purpose mo sa baril mo? for home defense, competition or personal carry?

i suggest you handle both guns and see which is more comfortable with you. which one do you think is easier for you to shoot.

pero kung wala ka pang experience sa mga baril. i suggest go to a shooting range and rent a few guns. tingnan mo kung saan ka comfortable.

wag ka basta bibili ng baril. madali lang bumili lalo na kung may funds ka. nakakainis yung bumili ka ng baril tapos wala palang kwenta in the end. wala bibili nyan sa yo agad. mabenta mo man, lugi ka pa.

magkalayo yang choice mo. TEC9 is a 9mm semi-auto pistol while the S&W is a revolver. Revolver is slow and packs a limited number of ammo. kaya lang simple to operate. a pistol packs more ammo and is relatively faster versus the revolver. Ano ba purpose mo sa baril mo? for home defense, competition or personal carry?

i suggest you handle both guns and see which is more comfortable with you. which one do you think is easier for you to shoot.

pero kung wala ka pang experience sa mga baril. i suggest go to a shooting range and rent a few guns. tingnan mo kung saan ka comfortable.

wag ka basta bibili ng baril. madali lang bumili lalo na kung may funds ka. nakakainis yung bumili ka ng baril tapos wala palang kwenta in the end. wala bibili nyan sa yo agad. mabenta mo man, lugi ka pa.

I will take your advice and go to a range. Would you suggest a good shooting range one where i could rent guns? Thank you sir for your advice....I live in the Q.C Libis area

i'm curious where are you gonna get the TEC-9?

Sir a gun collector is selling his TEC9 but its full auto

I do my shooting at

P.B. Dionisio and Jethro

google search for web addresses

my handgun of choice are my

Colt 45 MK IV 70' (Extendd 10 Round Mags, Hogue Grips, Military Hammer, Beavertail, Combat Trigger, Modified Safety Lock and Thumb Guard)

Gloc Model 30 45. (Extended Mags, Pachmyer Wrap Around Grips, Full Auto, Remington Hollow Points)

Smith & Wesson .500 Magnum Equipped with Winchester S500SWDB Bullets

REMEMBER Guns are meant for protection and real men show humble and nobility followed by solid discipline and responsibility.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/lemuelntalosig/Image0107.jpg

pick your poison!

Sir, be careful with the daewoo. mine failed after a year. firing block mechanism chipped off. It activates the block even when firing. Sold my 2 dp-51s. Fyi. :-)

• 1 month later...

i think the first thing to think about when buying a handgun is kung ano ba ang balak mo in the near future. Are you planning to compete o gusto mo lang pumutok? I know some people who bought a handgun and then after a while sold it to get another handgun kasi they got hooked at gusto na nila magcompete or take it to the next level. If interested ka to compete in the near future, bili ka na nung talagang pwede mong magamit sa competition kahit sa standard or production. Example: wag kang bibili ng single stack na handgun kasi lugi ka sa competition dahil twice ka magpapalit ng magazine while isa lang sa kalaban mo na nakadouble stack. Ganun din kapag bibili ka ng .45 caliber... again lugi ka sa reloading kasi mas konti lang ang bala na kaya ng magazine mo compared sa 0.40 caliber. Pero if putok putok lang ang gusto mo at defensive handgun lang sa bahay, ayos talaga ang 0.45 caliber.

In terms of what brand to get, it's always advisable to go to firing range para matry mo yun grip na tama sayo. Sa Jethro firing range, madami rin pagpipilian so pwede mo itry muna before ka magdecide alin ang fit sa kamay mo. Syempre mas mahal ang baril, mas OK ang performance at reliability. May mga katapat naman sa iba't ibang brand eh so depende na lang tlaga sa budget, porma, at kung san mo gagamitin.

I just bought my CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow... so far OK naman. Satisfied ako sa porma nya, sa performance, at hindi pa naman napalya.