Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

I don't know how true this is... as this is just rumors floating around PBA circles (which have no factual basis) but there's this possibility that BGK is intentionally dropping games so as to be able to acquire Norwood in the draft... once this happens MBM will then ship either Seigle or Tugade or even both to BGK maybe in exchange for Caguioa...

because the thing is... Caguioa doesn't like playing for Coach Jong while Danny S. doesn't like playing for Coach Siot

That thing came into mind too....hehehe hmmm

I don't know how true this is... as this is just rumors floating around PBA circles (which have no factual basis) but there's this possibility that BGK is intentionally dropping games so as to be able to acquire Norwood in the draft... once this happens MBM will then ship either Seigle or Tugade or even both to BGK maybe in exchange for Caguioa...

because the thing is... Caguioa doesn't like playing for Coach Jong while Danny S. doesn't like playing for Coach Siot

well, ganun talaga yun iisipin ng isang fan lalo na kapag nagtatalo yun team natin... if that will happen, i rather trade Siot for Jong... :D

That thing came into mind too....hehehe hmmm

well, ganun talaga yun iisipin ng isang fan lalo na kapag nagtatalo yun team natin... if that will happen, i rather trade Siot for Jong... :D

actually yan na tlaga yung rumor sa PBA circles... the reason why they'll trade Danny S also to BGK is to reunite him with good pal Erik Menk... hopefully this can help motivate Menk to play harder despite getting hobbled by that incident at the Fort some years back

actually yan na tlaga yung rumor sa PBA circles... the reason why they'll trade Danny S also to BGK is to reunite him with good pal Erik Menk... hopefully this can help motivate Menk to play harder despite getting hobbled by that incident at the Fort some years back

ganun ba... so tataas ang average height ng BGK kung mapupunta sa kanila si D. Seigle and tataas din ang average age nila... and pareho pa silang accident prone... but they're still good for another 2 years...

ganun ba... so tataas ang average height ng BGK kung mapupunta sa kanila si D. Seigle and tataas din ang average age nila... and pareho pa silang accident prone... but they're still good for another 2 years...

well... it's just one of the many possibilities that SMC execs are exploring...

I wouldn't refer to it as gospel truth :)

Hindi nman s line-up ang problem. Its about the Reinforce Import ng ibang Team. 6'10''-7'' mahirap lumaban ng wlang panapat.

I think kung AFC lng ulit hindi magiging gani2 kasagwa ang simula ng Baranggay!

But if the rumor is true eh bukas kamay ang mga taga Baranggay Gin KINGS!

Next year may may malaking pagbabago nnman sa SMC owned TEAMS. Itaga nyo sa beer at gin sama mo na rin ang hotdog! lol

Hindi nman s line-up ang problem. Its about the Reinforce Import ng ibang Team. 6'10''-7'' mahirap lumaban ng wlang panapat.

I think kung AFC lng ulit hindi magiging gani2 kasagwa ang simula ng Baranggay!

But if the rumor is true eh bukas kamay ang mga taga Baranggay Gin KINGS!

Next year may may malaking pagbabago nnman sa SMC owned TEAMS. Itaga nyo sa beer at gin sama mo na rin ang hotdog! lol

tagal pa... a lot will still happen to a lot of teams

Di ba wala na yata silang first round draft pick dahil na-trade na nila? Sayang as I think that the likes of Norwood, Solomon Mercado, Ty Tang will enter the draft this year..

Di ba wala na yata silang first round draft pick dahil na-trade na nila? Sayang as I think that the likes of Norwood, Solomon Mercado, Ty Tang will enter the draft this year..

nasa MBM ata ang first round pick nila... it's going to be a lean draft this year...

we need more talents and new teams to make the PBA interesting...

walang first round pick ang BGK ngayong taon. nasa Coke kapalit ni Hatfield, Abarrientos at Reavis.

pati ata 2009 and 2010.

as far as I know nasa MBM na... na-trade sa kanila via the swap involving marc macapagal ata

tas yung 2010 naman nasa RB via Junthy V. trade

I was able to catch the second half of the game yesterday, Caguiao was wrecking havoc on the defense of air21 and scoring big time. Maganda din nilaro ni Tubid and some of the players provided the much needed support esp. during the time they needed it most. Napuna ko lang, parang ang lambot ni Chris Alexander, dapat 'yung mga bigay sa kanya he should take it strong at slam dunk na dapat na n'ya 'yun (just like what parada would do), para bang pigil ang laro n'ya na takot ma-injury or maybe talagang ganoon lang laro n'ya..