Cabal Online

karim06

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ngaun napapangitan nako maglaro ng cabal PH me binago kasi sila sa skill system kailangan tumaas muna class rank bago tumaas skill rank. olats na. try niyo nalang magprivate servers.

based on observation and FRs from friends ..... private servers tend to take away the challenge of gamplay by having most items readily available. Take the case of Mobius' MU. In actual gameplay, Jewel of Bless is collected from the drops of mobs whereas in private servers they can be bought amongs the NPCs.

If there is no challenge ....... there is no thrill.

kakasawa

I cant quite figure out if you're still playing this game or not ..... if you are, then i guess its free will on your part if one wants to try out other games.

• 4 weeks later...
bakit naman nakakasawa? :rolleyes:

nagsisimula pa lang ako e. :goatee:

I will admit that some of the later quests for levels 90 up to 100 will tend to become somewhat repetitive. So kailangan konting tyaga lang.

Aside from my force archer which is on hold at level 116, I created a warrior (presently at level 65)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After almost 2 months of rest from playing ..... I decided to take a peek at my characters. Well my Force Archer is still at level 117 (hehehehehe) and my Warrior is still at level 67 (though I managed to put it up to level 70 the past few days)

Currently playing without any premium services or blessing beads whatsoever, kinda tough to move around the maps without warping. (which i think is available only if one has premium service)

Drops for those upgrade jewels come too far in between, Im trying to save up a significant number so that I can upgrade my warrior's armor. It is presently wearing shadow titanium armor and wields a shadow titanium great sword. (lahat zero pa with the exception of the gloves which is at +3)

things are cheaper if you bot :) I havent' played in a month and i easily gain 15 m daily from farming. I earned my set by going through LID again and agan. Got about 4 amp na ST, which I traded for. I have a full OSM +6 Magic amp set. medyo mahal nga lang weapons... yun naman iipunin ko when I go back to the game.

it's actually very cheap to buy pre-upgraded sets with slots already. also, if you can go with an osm set as soon as possible to help your character leveling. others actually save a whole lot of alz so they only jump from an adept set (for skill grinding) to immediately a PvP/NW set to optimize all the alz you'd get while playing...

that osmium set is definitly on my agenda ...... I've been looking around and it seems you're right. I saw a couple of +5 sets that are quite affordable. (although some would price them at ridiculous rates) Sadly I may have to level up a few more. Stats-wise, kulang pa.

Edited by asmodeus
things are cheaper if you bot :) I havent' played in a month and i easily gain 15 m daily from farming. I earned my set by going through LID again and agan. Got about 4 amp na ST, which I traded for. I have a full OSM +6 Magic amp set. medyo mahal nga lang weapons... yun naman iipunin ko when I go back to the game.

Though I'm not the type that uses a BOT ...... I am a bit curious about this FARMING. How does it work or what does it actually mean?

if you're character is already around comp-comp or at least gmas-gmas skill ranks, it might already have sufficient stat points. you just need some extract potions to move those stat points around...

now that you mentioned it, I seem to notice that some of my stats are a bit high even if I distribute my stat points based on the requirements of the armor set or the weapon. (for my warrior, I think medyo sobra sa agility)

Does this mean that for every level-up in Character Level or Skill ranks, there are also corresponding increases in stats (which is automatically distributed)????

I farm by staying in a spot with good drops and using a luck set. I prefer the drop alz set. If you are using cabal rider you don't need to go back in town. They now have a feature that allows you to sell to the remote card shop when your inventory is full. Its hard to do it without bot but doable if you could stay 2 hours at a time doing the same thing again and again but you could only get about 3-4 m in 2 hours. Mas mabilis pa ata kung mag LID ka or mag RS which is what i do kapag im playing but when i need to sleep I leave my character for farming.

I farm by staying in a spot with good drops and using a luck set. I prefer the drop alz set. If you are using cabal rider you don't need to go back in town. They now have a feature that allows you to sell to the remote card shop when your inventory is full. Its hard to do it without bot but doable if you could stay 2 hours at a time doing the same thing again and again but you could only get about 3-4 m in 2 hours. Mas mabilis pa ata kung mag LID ka or mag RS which is what i do kapag im playing but when i need to sleep I leave my character for farming.

probably one of the reason why I'm a little paranoid in using bots is the fear of getting caught and having to deal with the hassles that comes with it.

----------------------------------

Anyway, just a few things I'm not sure of:

Cabal Rider (??????)

LID (????)

RS (Ruina Station????)

Edited by asmodeus

soul ability is the 3rd bar... the yellow colored one. It starts at level 125. Press the letter U and you'll see 13 sots here for soul abilities. after level 125, for each mob you k*ll you get exp, sp and AP (ability points). 10,000 AXP = 1 AP.

These slots for Soul ability points are juts like slots for your pets. The big difference is that the skills you put here are not random. However you'll need to right click an Essence of Rune (EOR) to learn a new ability. EOR's are drops from mobs in the higher maps. they are pretty easy to get in the auction.

If you check the auction for ABility items you'll see here the complete list of runes and skills available. SKills are have level restrictions though and some require higher AP than others.

example of skills:

+exp

+exp if in a party

+alz drop rate

+alz amount rate

+ alz bomb drop rate

+int

+dex

+def

+Magic AMP

+Sword AMP

soul ability is the 3rd bar... the yellow colored one. It starts at level 125. Press the letter U and you'll see 13 sots here for soul abilities. after level 125, for each mob you k*ll you get exp, sp and AP (ability points). 10,000 AXP = 1 AP.

These slots for Soul ability points are juts like slots for your pets. The big difference is that the skills you put here are not random. However you'll need to right click an Essence of Rune (EOR) to learn a new ability. EOR's are drops from mobs in the higher maps. they are pretty easy to get in the auction.

If you check the auction for ABility items you'll see here the complete list of runes and skills available. SKills are have level restrictions though and some require higher AP than others.

example of skills:

+exp

+exp if in a party

+alz drop rate

+alz amount rate

+ alz bomb drop rate

+int

+dex

+def

+Magic AMP

+Sword AMP

Guess my archer needs to level up a few more in order to make use of it. hehehehehe

nonetheless, thanks for the information.

probably one of the reason why I'm a little paranoid in using bots is the fear of getting caught and having to deal with the hassles that comes with it.

----------------------------------

Anyway, just a few things I'm not sure of:

Cabal Rider (??????)

LID (????)

RS (Ruina Station????)

cabal rider = third party program (3pp) or bot/cheat engine used for autoloots, autopots and SH among other things I think. you have to buy load/s for this to work

LID = Lake in Dusk, dungeon where map part is the required entrance key

RS = ruina station, ruina station muster card is the entrance key...

may also mean Remote Shop but in tomward's post probably is ruina station was what he meant

now that you mentioned it, I seem to notice that some of my stats are a bit high even if I distribute my stat points based on the requirements of the armor set or the weapon. (for my warrior, I think medyo sobra sa agility)

Does this mean that for every level-up in Character Level or Skill ranks, there are also corresponding increases in stats (which is automatically distributed)????

I think it's:

sword skill rank up = + HP and + str & dex

magic skill rank up = + HP and + int & dex

not so sure about this, try surfing www.cabalwiki.com for specifics...