The PC and Laptop Repair Guide

yung laptop ng uncle ko

di ako makap windows update sa bahay, ok naman internet connection

yung laptop ko gumagana windows update

windows vista business ang os ng uncle ko

windows vista home premium ang sa akin

kaspersky ang antivirus na ginagamit ng uncle ko

thx

try to open the control panel then select the windows update. if this fails to work visit the microsoft webpage

and update your os directly. gudluck

;)

guys i need your help. I am using an old laptop,dell inspiron 700m. Maingat naman akong gumamit,until kanina, ung "w" key sa keyboard keeps on pressing. I am sure hindi natapunan ng kung anong liquid or nadiinan ng sobra un. What could be the problem? Or the solution kaya. Thanks a lot.

same problem ng 700m ng cousin ko. hindi gumagana ang letter "y". pinapalitan nalang nya ng buong keyboard. cost him 2.9k for a bnew keyboard replacement. mahal :(

hello mga PC masters, i have a Samsung SH-W162C DVD writer (internal). the problem is it can't read anymore dvd's kahit na yung mga na-burn DVD ko using this writer hindi nya ma-read. sa my computer ang icon nya ngyon is a CD instead of a DVD. only audio cd's and movies angh kanya nya basahin. mga masters is there something i can do to fix this?

I have a problem with my pc. upon turning it on the led lights blink up for power ,but nothing happens after that..also nothing appears on screen.

And I think it is not even reading the harddrive? what could be the problem? please help

Just some clarifications if you will:

1. When you power up the PC, do you hear any beeps?

2. When you say nothing appears on the screen, do you mean nothing totally appears or the white text appears for a moment then disappears?

3. In case of a no-video scenario (#2), and the absence of beep errors (#1) does the CPU power LED (indicator) still stay lit up or the system completely powers down?

I have a problem with my pc. upon turning it on the led lights blink up for power ,but nothing happens after that..also nothing appears on screen.

And I think it is not even reading the harddrive? what could be the problem? please help

there's only one solution for that, buy a brand new pc hahahahaha . that will solve all your problems !!!

hello mga PC masters, i have a Samsung SH-W162C DVD writer (internal). the problem is it can't read anymore dvd's kahit na yung mga na-burn DVD ko using this writer hindi nya ma-read. sa my computer ang icon nya ngyon is a CD instead of a DVD. only audio cd's and movies angh kanya nya basahin. mga masters is there something i can do to fix this?

how old is the drive?

if it is more than two years old already, time to change it

Just some clarifications if you will:

1. When you power up the PC, do you hear any beeps?

2. When you say nothing appears on the screen, do you mean nothing totally appears or the white text appears for a moment then disappears?

3. In case of a no-video scenario (#2), and the absence of beep errors (#1) does the CPU power LED (indicator) still stay lit up or the system completely powers down?

answer:

1.no beep

2.nothing totally appears on the screen,

3. the cpu power led stays lit up.

answer:

1.no beep

That's good, it helps with the isolation. More questions:

1. The CPU led stays lit up, how about the monitor LED?

--in case the monitor LED is on, try another video card or if your motherboard has an integrated video card (the current ones usually have anyways), remove the expansion video card for the system to default to the built-in card (this is assuming you are running with an expansion video card)

--in case the monitor LED is off, try another monitor

let me know the results :headsetsmiley:

That's good, it helps with the isolation. More questions:

1. The CPU led stays lit up, how about the monitor LED?

--in case the monitor LED is on, try another video card or if your motherboard has an integrated video card (the current ones usually have anyways), remove the expansion video card for the system to default to the built-in card (this is assuming you are running with an expansion video card)

--in case the monitor LED is off, try another monitor

let me know the results :headsetsmiley:

The CPU led stays lit up, AND the monitor LEDIS GREEN. REMOVED THE VIDEO CARD AND STILL NOTHING

pag mahina battery ng motherboard narereset lang yun settings ng board... may screen ka dapat makikita.... pag di nakuha sa kabit tangal, possible na board na problema.... either may nasunog na resistor or blotted yun capacitor

ganito po yung problem ng desktop motherboard ko eh.. may rust na yung isang capacitor.

answer:

1.no beep

gumagana ba yung fan ng avr mo??

kung gumagana i think there's something wrong with the motherboard, check mo kung gumagana ung fan ng processor mo if not definitely the motherboard

Edited by jcsantos

is it running on batteries or is it plugged in ???

if it is plugged in check if there's a light on the adaptor, malalaman mo kung gumagana yung adapter mo kung sinaksak mo makikita mo mag chacharged yung battery mo, pag inde nag charge it means you need to replace it ...

Guys help po

yung laptop po namen

ayaw nya magboot, patay sindi lang sya.

iilaw yung HD, Bluetooth, WIFI, battery, main power,

tapos mamamatay ulet.

tapos mga 3 seconds mabubuhay ulet sya

then ganun ulet

ano po kaya problema nung unit ko?

btw 2 yrs almost na yung laptop

thank you po

gumagana ba yung fan ng avr???

gumagana yung fan ng processor
I just upgraded my memory card from 2x 256mb DDR1 266 PC2100 (Samsung) to 2x 512mb (Kingston) same specs, bakit po kaya ang bilis nya uminit? Naglaro lang ako ng CNC Generals saglit eh, napaka init na nya. Di tulad nung naka 2x 256mb lang ako. :headsetsmiley:

it means your memory is working, natural yan kumbaga kayod kabayo ang memory mo

mas mataas specs ng pc mo dapat mas maganda ventilation mo :goatee:

Dude, gaano ka lubog? Nalubog ba nung bagyo?

Kung kalulubog lang, baka mahabol pa ng contact cleaner para ma wash out ang tubig. Pero kung natuyo na sa tubig baha lalo na kung may putik, tapos natuyo na sa tagal, dun magkaka problema. Hehehe. A;though kahit maagapan ng linis pagkalubog, malamang may bumigay pa ring mga piyesa. Computers can se so sensitive.