The PC and Laptop Repair Guide

20th for the motherboard??? hah!!!! .. I can get you a motherboard for d600 laptop for less than 10th

mam saeki please make sure that motherboard ang problema.... COz if it's really the mobo then let's buy abroad...

mobo 1

mobo 2

or

mobo 3

10 to 12 days for the item to reach you....estimated time

that way you can save a lot.. Just let somebody knowledgeable to install your new mobo

just want to help you sir..

cheers

mike

im not buying a mobo sir :)

HELLO THERE,

ANYBODY BASED IN LAS PINAS WHO CAN TROUBLE SHOOT MY DESKTOP? SO MANY VIRUSES SUDDENLY INFECTED MY PC YESTERDAY AND KEEPS POPPING UP ON THE SCREEN, THEREBY SLOWING DOWN EVERYTHING. I AM FROM CAMELLA NEAR PILAR. PM ME PLEASE. THANKS

For the price of a bigmac meal, i can get rid of all of your spyware and virus problems... :) HOwever, i am here in cagayandeoro ehehehe.... Cheap lang ako eh...

HELLO THERE,

ANYBODY BASED IN LAS PINAS WHO CAN TROUBLE SHOOT MY DESKTOP? SO MANY VIRUSES SUDDENLY INFECTED MY PC YESTERDAY AND KEEPS POPPING UP ON THE SCREEN, THEREBY SLOWING DOWN EVERYTHING. I AM FROM CAMELLA NEAR PILAR. PM ME PLEASE. THANKS

hey, i can.. we cud format it and install new os... and anti virus.. for only 1 k..

Hi,experts! I need help with my Lenovo y410 laptop. Recently, it's been shutting down on its own while I'm doing certain things.

It has MS Vista Home Premium OS. I have NOD32 antivirus and have already scanned my computer and there is no virus.

Now, the particular times that it shuts down (as automatically turns off without reboot) are:

*When I scan for viruses

*When I watch videos (first was with VLC then I used Windows classic media player to watch an RMVB anime file)

*When I searched for updates for Vista using the Windows Update feature

*When I tried to boot from the my windows CD to fix the problem

More often than not, this happens mostly when I watch videos and scan for viruses.

I've already checked my fan, (i don't think there's any dust accumulations there yet since this is a newly bought computer.

I gets hot fast but it's always been like this. It's only now that I've had this problem. Heck, sometimes it's not even hot yet but it still shuts down on its own when I watch a video.

Please help me,guys. Please PM me or reply here. Thanks!

Hi,experts! I need help with my Lenovo y410 laptop. Recently, it's been shutting down on its own while I'm doing certain things.

It has MS Vista Home Premium OS. I have NOD32 antivirus and have already scanned my computer and there is no virus.

Now, the particular times that it shuts down (as automatically turns off without reboot) are:

*When I scan for viruses

*When I watch videos (first was with VLC then I used Windows classic media player to watch an RMVB anime file)

More often than not, this happens mostly when I watch videos and scan for viruses.

I've already checked my fan, (i don't think there's any dust accumulations there yet since this is a newly bought computer.

I gets hot fast but it's always been like this. It's only now that I've had this problem. Heck, sometimes it's not even hot yet but it still shuts down on its own when I watch a video.

Is it functioning perfectly in the past?

Could be hardware in nature. Could be the memory. What is your memory configuration? and it could be the BIOS. BIOS not upgraded is the most common causes of unexpected shutdowns.

Go to the manufacturer's website and download the latest BIOS for your LAPTOP. Be careful cause one mistake and it would be costly. If you don't know how to do it then have someone do it for you..

Let's see if this fix can solve your problem

*When I scan for viruses

access task manager, if you see bar311.exe then you're infected with a virus.

• 1 month later...

hello.. can anybody please advise how much would it cost me to replace my LCD screen for my laptop. nagkaron kase ng mga vertical lines, i have a compaq laptop 15" screen. and i dont have any plans yet of buying a new one. please advise naman how much would it cost just to give me an idea.

tia

I have a problem, I have a pc(xp) hp/compaq that have an error starting up - corrupt/missing file ntoskrnl.dll the thing i tried to back it up by making its hardrive a slave sa other pc ko that runs sa vista... but when i hooked it up gumana naman yun hardrive sa, but when i put it back to still the same problem and it wont startup.... what do guys think is the problem?

I have a problem, I have a pc(xp) hp/compaq that have an error starting up - corrupt/missing file ntoskrnl.dll the thing i tried to back it up by making its hardrive a slave sa other pc ko that runs sa vista... but when i hooked it up gumana naman yun hardrive sa, but when i put it back to still the same problem and it wont startup.... what do guys think is the problem?

try to repair your windows xp using your installation disk

Hello guys and gals,

Can you please assist me, i have a problem with my desktop pc and im trying to find out the source of the problem.

When i turn on my desktop (Shuttle XPC), the monitor doesnt display anything.

My monitor is in good working condition i tested it on another pc.

My pc has 2 graphic cards, 1 on-board and 1- installed. I connected the monitor on the on-board graphics card no display, I then tried the other card and still no display. All i see everytime is a message that my monitor is working.

So im trying to find the source of the problem. Here are my observations:

Theres power to the dvd rewriter, the tray comes out when i press eject.

Theres power to my multi card reader, i see the led light is on.

I see the Led light is on, on the reset button.

I see the Led light is on, on the power up button.

The exhaust fan on the installed graphics card is working.

The exhaust fan on the power supply is working.

Where do you think is the source of the problem? (No display on my monitor, but monitor is working fine)

Thanks in advance! Good day to all!

Hello guys and gals,

Can you please assist me, i have a problem with my desktop pc and im trying to find out the source of the problem.

When i turn on my desktop (Shuttle XPC), the monitor doesnt display anything.

My monitor is in good working condition i tested it on another pc.

My pc has 2 graphic cards, 1 on-board and 1- installed. I connected the monitor on the on-board graphics card no display, I then tried the other card and still no display. All i see everytime is a message that my monitor is working.

So im trying to find the source of the problem. Here are my observations:

Theres power to the dvd rewriter, the tray comes out when i press eject.

Theres power to my multi card reader, i see the led light is on.

I see the Led light is on, on the reset button.

I see the Led light is on, on the power up button.

The exhaust fan on the installed graphics card is working.

The exhaust fan on the power supply is working.

Where do you think is the source of the problem? (No display on my monitor, but monitor is working fine)

Thanks in advance! Good day to all!

try to check sa power connection mo, baka na plug sa 110 volts.

and also, do u hear yung pc mo nag beep? like a normal booting beep?

pag lang beep, try mo tanggalin ang memory mo muna and on mo if may beep also, pag la most probably may sira ang motherboard mo.

another possibility is power supply mo, try another power supply.

try first to remove the add on Video card and boot up your pc again.

yes, thats what i always do when i suspect the problem is in 1 of the graphics card, i remove the add-on to make the on-board the default graphics card but still no display.

try to check sa power connection mo, baka na plug sa 110 volts.

and also, do u hear yung pc mo nag beep? like a normal booting beep?

pag lang beep, try mo tanggalin ang memory mo muna and on mo if may beep also, pag la most probably may sira ang motherboard mo.

another possibility is power supply mo, try another power supply.

-the desktop's power supply is auto volts rated 100v-240v.

-i dont hear any beeping sounds and i dont remember hearing a beeping sound with this pc even when the pc was ok.

-the power supply is my main suspect, but i have to buy or borrow an identical power supply because my pc is a shuttle xpc (small form factor), the cpu case is just the size of a typical shoe box, dont even know if theres a spare parts reseller here in the phils.

thanks

yes, thats what i always do when i suspect the problem is in 1 of the graphics card, i remove the add-on to make the on-board the default graphics card but still no display.

-the desktop's power supply is auto volts rated 100v-240v.

-i dont hear any beeping sounds and i dont remember hearing a beeping sound with this pc even when the pc was ok.

-the power supply is my main suspect, but i have to buy or borrow an identical power supply because my pc is a shuttle xpc (small form factor), the cpu case is just the size of a typical shoe box, dont even know if theres a spare parts reseller here in the phils.

thanks

no need naman identical power supply, u can use any desktop power supply and mostly same connector lang naman 20 pins or 24 pins, and for testing purposes only to see kung power supply ang may tama.

hello.. can anybody please advise how much would it cost me to replace my LCD screen for my laptop. nagkaron kase ng mga vertical lines, i have a compaq laptop 15" screen. and i dont have any plans yet of buying a new one. please advise naman how much would it cost just to give me an idea.

tia

around 7.5k sa www.pinoylaptops.com