The PC and Laptop Repair Guide

Magkano po ba usually mag pa reformat ng laptop..?

for example sa mga internet cafe dito s amin me available n service na gnito?

Info naman para me idea me...tia

madali lang i-format ang hard disc ah. insert your Windows XP/Vista disc in your PC, boot it up...make sure CD/DVD drive is the first one to read the boot-up, make the choice 'format whole drive' then install your operating system

mga bossing....stable na ba windows vista? i am planning to buy a new laptop coz my old lappy doesn't have dedicated video card and i'm into gaming huhuhu...and as i've heard, di rw nag iinstall ang vista ng mga pirated softwares? any clarification on this? TIA!

that's a lot of bull, vista doesn't know if your software is pirated or not...just follow the instruction on installation, apply the crack file then it's good to go...well, i should know because i am using pirated applications/games on my vista laptop

NEED HELP PO !! EVERYTIME na i try to open my INTERNET

GANITO PO ANG MESSAGE

Internet Explorer has detected a problem and must shut down.

And another that says there's an error with AVGsnx.exe.

PAANO PO BA MA SOLVE ITO ??

try installing your internet explorer or better yet..try installing the latest version or version 8 of internet explorer...if all else fails, try using Safari or Google Chrome instead

uninstall your AVG then reinstall it

alam ko na problema mo bro.. im a windows 7 user din. alam ko ang beta is up to aug 2009 lang and it will auto shutdown talaga b4 the expiration ends.

ur solution is to download the windows 7 Release Candidate and it is available for grabs til aug 20 ata. bsta.. backup ur files na and do the locomotion. hehe.. reformat na.. goodluck

awts sige try ko to tsong thanks! :thumbsupsmiley:

NEED HELP PO !! EVERYTIME na i try to open my INTERNET

GANITO PO ANG MESSAGE

Internet Explorer has detected a problem and must shut down.

And another that says there's an error with AVGsnx.exe.

PAANO PO BA MA SOLVE ITO ??

try to uncheck Enable 3rd PArty Add-on in Internet Options. Access it thru control panel. and yeah try uninstalling and reinstalling avg. probably the avg add on on IE caused the problem so when you reinstall avg make sure not to select the option add avg toolbar as add to browser

Cheers! :thumbsupsmiley:

alam ko na problema mo bro.. im a windows 7 user din. alam ko ang beta is up to aug 2009 lang and it will auto shutdown talaga b4 the expiration ends.

ur solution is to download the windows 7 Release Candidate and it is available for grabs til aug 20 ata. bsta.. backup ur files na and do the locomotion. hehe.. reformat na.. goodluck

yeah nka RC na ako ok na sya di n sya nagrerestart mag isa hehehehe thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi po...I need the experts help...

I have a Neo B21650N...installed Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit...ok naman po lahat...except yung mic...eto po yung specs ng laptop...

# Intel Pentium Dual-Core T2370

# 1 MB cache, 1.73 Ghz, 533 Mhz FSB

# VIA VN896CE + VT8237A

# 802.11 b/g WiFi

# 1 GB DDR2 Memory

# DVDRW SuperMulti

# 10/100 Mbps LAN

# Integrated 56K Modem

# 3 x USB 2.0 Ports

THE PROBLEM:

The mic can hear me pero sobrang soft yung sound...yung front mic sa laptop pag pinapalo ko with my fingers saka lang nagkaka 2 bars doon sa meter...i tried yung ibang mic na ikabit sa mic port pero ganun din, sobrang hina...

I tried downloading the latest drivers pero ayaw pa din...

I read sa mga research ko na may problema nga talaga ung mic sa Vista pero ayoko isipin na kailangan ko magbago ng OS para lang sa mic...i know may solution pero di ko makita...according to one forum may i eedit daw sa registry pero hindi ko naman makita yung string...

Alam ko simple lang ang solution dito pero hindi ko alam eh...that is why I need your help....

I really need you help...nakakainis na kasi may mga client ako na kailangan makipag usap through video chat pero di pwede kasi di ako madinig...

TIA and have a great day!

@ clinks

have u tried the mic boost on the advance properties of the mic???

There is not mic boost in the advanced properties paps...sa Audio Deck which is I think software ng VIA...naka gray out yung mic boost....paano ba ma activate yung mic boost sa VIA for vista?

@ astro

youll need to reformat it, what is the brand of the laptop, model? please check the manufacturer's website for available drivers, problem with japanese laptops are drivers, they are very scarce.

NEC VERSA PRO (VY15F/EX-M). Bka my sound drivers ka. Pahingi naman. Thanks. :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

"setcooperativelevel (mouse) failed"?

Hello, can you help me with my problem. When I double click the Special force launcher it didn't have a problem. I put my user-name and password. Then I log-in. But it only leads me to a black background then "setcooperativelevel (mouse) failed" pops up together with "cannot run multiple instants of soldier front (2)".. Please help me.

Good afternoon mga PC Masters,

I would like to ask for your opinion, I would like to upgrade the OS of my Laptop from WinXP Home to Win Vista Home Basic.

Here are the specs of my Laptop.

Samsung Sens P10/15 (P10C)

Processor: Mobile Intel® Pentium® - M CPU 1.80Ghz

Memory: 512mb (2x) 256mb samsung 266 PC2100

System Type: 32-bit OS

Video: 32mb ATI M7

HDD: 40gb (partition to 30gb and 10gb)

Will I retain my Win Home OS or upgrade to Vista, do I need to install additional hardware or upgrade anything?

thanks in advance. :thumbsupsmiley:

Good afternoon mga PC Masters,

I would like to ask for your opinion, I would like to upgrade the OS of my Laptop from WinXP Home to Win Vista Home Basic.

Here are the specs of my Laptop.

Samsung Sens P10/15 (P10C)

Processor: Mobile Intel® Pentium® - M CPU 1.80Ghz

Memory: 512mb (2x) 256mb samsung 266 PC2100

System Type: 32-bit OS

Video: 32mb ATI M7

HDD: 40gb (partition to 30gb and 10gb)

Will I retain my Win Home OS or upgrade to Vista, do I need to install additional hardware or upgrade anything?

thanks in advance. :thumbsupsmiley:

for this machine... stay with wind0$e XP

i've read reviews wind0$e 7 will run on this machine but YMMV and at your own risk

guys i need your help. I am using an old laptop,dell inspiron 700m. Maingat naman akong gumamit,until kanina, ung "w" key sa keyboard keeps on pressing. I am sure hindi natapunan ng kung anong liquid or nadiinan ng sobra un. What could be the problem? Or the solution kaya. Thanks a lot.

the contacts could be dirty or already busted since luma na sya. what you can do is to have the entire keyboard replaced (kung meron pang parts) o bili ka ng external keyboard.

another solution is to spray the affected key with a contact cleaner.

I have a problem with my pc. upon turning it on the led lights blink up for power ,but nothing happens after that..also nothing appears on screen.

And I think it is not even reading the harddrive? what could be the problem? please help

if this is a desktop try to open the unit then detach and attach the memory card. hope this one helps....