Computers: Frequently Asked Questions

mga masters, im thinking of buying a portable for my girlfriend... saan po ba tayo makakabili ng portable na maganda ang specs and mura na rin po... she is only going to use it for emails and music... thanx in advance... awaiting your suggestions... :headsetsmiley: :headsetsmiley:

mga masters, im thinking of buying a portable for my girlfriend... saan po ba tayo makakabili ng portable na maganda ang specs and mura na rin po... she is only going to use it for emails and music... thanx in advance... awaiting your suggestions... :headsetsmiley: :headsetsmiley:

pcgilmore has this new brand.

Suzuki, it's cheap, good specs and light.

its a new brand from japan and only pcgilmore has this in the philippines.

http://www.pcgilmore.com.ph/controller.do?...;categoryid=139

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bossing! I have a problem on the computer that I bought, all USB port are not functioning. can you please help. Thanks very much!

Use a usb mouse to check the ports. If the cursor wont move in all the ports. Check the configuration of the USB CONTROLLER in the BIOS make sure that it is ENABLED. If the CONTROLLER is ENABLED and still the ports wont work then you have to replace the motherboard or just buy as USB CONTROLLER PCI CARD which costs less than a brand new motherboard.

If your girl will be using the laptop just for Surfing, MSOFFICE, Music and no heavy processing then I suggest you get her a COMPAQ PRESARIO DUAL CORE with a Processor Speed of 2.0GHZ.

If your girl will be using the laptop just for Surfing, MSOFFICE, Music and no heavy processing then I suggest you get her a COMPAQ PRESARIO DUAL CORE with a Processor Speed of 2.0GHZ.

sir pwede ba pa suggest ng unit mga 40T budget for internet and home use lang saka games for the kids.. tnx

Processor - Intel Q8200 (2.33G) 4mb 1333fsb C2Q - P9130

Motherboard - Asus P5Q P45 - P7450

Optical Drive - Asus 22x 22B1LT Sata & LS - P1580

Hard disk drive - 500gb Seagate Barracuda SATA - P3130

Memory - 2GB Kingston PC667 - 2 pcs , P1460/pc = P2920 ( make sure memories are configured in dual channel mode )

Mars 722 thermal advantage 500w - P1920

Video Card - Inno3D 9600GT OC 512ddr3 dvi 256bit - P5350

Monitor - 22" Viewsonic VA2226 or VA2233W - P10750

Please note that these cover only the hardware no software yet.

mga sir....in ur opinion, ano ang pinakmabagsik na anti-virus these days? i'm just using avast home edition....TIA! :unsure:

THE BEST PA RIN NORTON SYSTEM WORKS madali lang i update. Pwede nga download lang yong update files eh tapos i run sa ibang PC na may NSW. Hindi pa nangyari na nalusutan ang NSW namin yun nga lang ang lakas kumain ng resources. At least 1G memory ng PC mo kung gagamit ka ng NORTON SYSTEM WORK as your anti virus protection.

tanong lang mga masters, ano ba ang maganda bilhin brand ng LCD monitor?! Hope you can help me....thanks! :)

HP2207 22 inches costs around P15000

Even though you use different brand into your memory slots it work fine anyway, but to be

safe, it is recommended to use same brand.. depend also in your motherboard, minsan meron

kc ayaw gumana.. pero bihara lng un.

any brand will do as long as the speed of the memories are the same

I was in Park Square yesterday and one of the shops there still has (1gig) but the price is unbelievable. Parang ayaw na nila ibenta, close to 3k.

price of DDR RAM is very much expensive than a DDR2 or DDR3 due to scarcity of supply

My laptop is only a Centrino and the only RAM that my MOBO accepts is a DDR

if I'm going to upgrade my RAM from 512MB to 1.25GB (onboard 256MB plus 1GB stick) it will cost me between 2.3k to 2.7K

ko din tulong nman mga computer expert dyan?

how much do I need ba to assemble a good pc ba na best for gaming ang 3d software programs.

specs na din kung pwede.

salamat!..

planning to have a new pc.

this is a link to sharky's which i always refer to . look at the budget gaming pc spec ( worth USD 1000 ) and the extreme gaming set up ( worth usd 2500) . the budget gaming guide was done in november 2008 so i expect the prices to have gond down a bit . the extreme guide was done in feb 2009 so baka bumaba na rin . hope it helps ha .

http://www.sharkyextreme.com/guides/MVGSBG...cle.php/3785166