Computers: Frequently Asked Questions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cannot play all dvd movies n my windows media player 11... windows vista home basic lang ang os ko and window decoder is not included.. i checked online for dvd decoder (ROXIO) but it cost around $15, medyo puno na credit card ko and di ko pa nababayaran kaya kelangan na magbawas ng gstos... hehehe. baka meron kayo alam na free dvd decoders for windows vista

thanks in advance mga masters if u could help me get a free dvd decoder.... or much better kung ROXIO... Thanks uli in advance...

same here, i only have 20k. i want a notebook. been choosing from a hp mini, lenovo and dell. any recommendations?

just add 2k or 3k you can have MSI wind U210

cannot play all dvd movies n my windows media player 11... windows vista home basic lang ang os ko and window decoder is not included.. i checked online for dvd decoder (ROXIO) but it cost around $15, medyo puno na credit card ko and di ko pa nababayaran kaya kelangan na magbawas ng gstos... hehehe. baka meron kayo alam na free dvd decoders for windows vista

thanks in advance mga masters if u could help me get a free dvd decoder.... or much better kung ROXIO... Thanks uli in advance...

download k-lite mega codec pack...

Download mo bro CCCP or VLC media player.

I prefer CCCP but I think VLC is much easier

panu install pirated games, bumili ako, di ko naman ma-install, stupid me, wala ata serial key!

Copy the (game).exe file from the CD/DVD's crack folder to the directory where you installed the game.

Mga IT gurus dyan need your thoughts naman.

Hindi ba talaga compatible pag documents made to Mac then transfer or opened to Microsoft Windows operating system. Meron kasi akong ginawang presentation using powerpoint sa Mac then nun inopen ko sa windows operating system lumalabas pa rin yung mga text but wala ng yung mga pictures na nakaattached.

need your held badly. Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

i saw a pc and a monitor tucked into one.. desktop sya na nandun na sa monitor ang usb and other peripherals... wala na yung malaking casing ng motherboard... meron pa nga na touchscreen na rin... ok ba yun? space saver pero di na yata pwede i-upgrade... pero mataas na naman ang specs.. just want to know your techie advise!

just want to know how i can speed up performance of my laptop my system is currently windows vista home basic, ram 768mb, 32 bit operating system

im also near pc gilmore and if i need to upgrade my laptop where in gilmore will be the best that I can go? tnx in advance

just want to know how i can speed up performance of my laptop my system is currently windows vista home basic, ram 768mb, 32 bit operating system

im also near pc gilmore and if i need to upgrade my laptop where in gilmore will be the best that I can go? tnx in advance

add more RAM.....PC express or PC corner will do......Try changing your OS with XP IMO

Hi Bros! need help in upgrading my rig. heres the specs:

PD E2180 2.0 GHz

Inno3D 9500GT 1GB DDR2

Asus P5SD2-VM

Kingston 1GB DDR2 667

Kingston 2GB DD3 800

WD 1TB

Orion 650w

Upgrading is based on my decision to favor PC gaming instead of console. My budget would be same cost as cheapest xbox360, about P12,500. Ive been playing GTA4, SF4 and Bioshock, and would like to get more decent frames and eyecandy. Here are my thoughts:

Replace Processor and Videocard

1. Upgrade Processor to Core Duo, limited by my board. Price ranges to P6000-P9000

2. Upgrade VideoCard, price ranges to P4000-P6000

or

Overclock current processor and videocard. Much cheaper than buying new ones, plus I have seen systems with my current setup OCed that can run GTA4 beautifully.

1. Upgrade motherboard with one that can OC (current one cant), price up to P3000

2. Get new cooling solutions, no idea how much but must be cheaper than upgrading.

Hope to get help from you guys soon!

Peace out!

Hi Bros! need help in upgrading my rig. heres the specs:

PD E2180 2.0 GHz

Inno3D 9500GT 1GB DDR2

Asus P5SD2-VM

Kingston 1GB DDR2 667

Kingston 2GB DD3 800

WD 1TB

Orion 650w

Upgrading is based on my decision to favor PC gaming instead of console. My budget would be same cost as cheapest xbox360, about P12,500. Ive been playing GTA4, SF4 and Bioshock, and would like to get more decent frames and eyecandy. Here are my thoughts:

Replace Processor and Videocard

1. Upgrade Processor to Core Duo, limited by my board. Price ranges to P6000-P9000

2. Upgrade VideoCard, price ranges to P4000-P6000

or

Overclock current processor and videocard. Much cheaper than buying new ones, plus I have seen systems with my current setup OCed that can run GTA4 beautifully.

1. Upgrade motherboard with one that can OC (current one cant), price up to P3000

2. Get new cooling solutions, no idea how much but must be cheaper than upgrading.

Hope to get help from you guys soon!

Peace out!

the first option is the right one .....IMHO

@Yama

It would be wise to just get an xbox360 than upgrade your pc since you wouldnt play gta4 with decent framerate in the pc unless you buy a 10k++ graphics card... adding memory more than 2gb wouldn't really make any difference at all in your gaming or computing other than faster loading times.

Get the xbox360 for 13k, modded, with free games, and you can download files to manually update the unit para di ka na gagastos sa pagpapa-mod when new games arrive. Yung additional perks, mejo magastos like additional game controller when you want to play with someone in a 2 player game. Saka 120v ang 360, so you will need to shell out 800 pesos for the 360 adaptor/transformer.

Pc gaming has the best eye candy kapag may pera ka para sa high end parts, kung wala, your pc is as good as a normal pc sa mga shops na pang-online gaming lang or pang surf sa net.

Best bet, kahit p4 lang pc mo for online games at surfing pero may ps3 ka or xbox360 for your gaming fix minus the glitches and bugs na madalas sakit ng pc.

Tech Support 3rd level I.T Center Building are now hiring for Laptop Technician, must be knowledge in basic troubleshooting, boardlevel with atleast 1 year experience for more information please contact Darwin, Lan or Richard.

Contact No.: 392-1650 or text to 09206378592

• 1 month later...