Computers: Frequently Asked Questions

:goatee: is there any remedy for my drive c and drive d aside from reformat since everytime i double click on the drives it asks for what program to use to open the drive instead of the usual opening of the drive automatically...so instead of being able to access the drive immediately i still have to choose explore in the right click menu for me to be able to view the contents of the drive...what could i do about it...thanks... :goatee:

:goatee: is there any remedy for my drive c and drive d aside from reformat since everytime i double click on the drives it asks for what program to use to open the drive instead of the usual opening of the drive automatically...so instead of being able to access the drive immediately i still have to choose explore in the right click menu for me to be able to view the contents of the drive...what could i do about it...thanks... :goatee:

You have a virus bro... Kramihan ng virus na to ay galing ng usb flash disk and memory card..

i want to add something to his inquiry.. just the opposite though :upside:

do any of you know a store which buys second hand parts like motherboards and hard disks?? :unsure:

I want to upgrade my system but i am quite hesitant...

cause i am the kind of person who does not want to have usefull things just lying around the house being wasted :hypocritesmiley:

But i wont give them away for nothing thats for sure!!!

Wala sir...but you can check tipidpc.com...

good morning po sa lahat..

my question po is "what is the equivalent of AMD sempron 3600+ sa INTEL"?

kasing bilis din po ba sya ng pentuim 4 or is it faster??

di po kasi ako familiar sa AMD.. may binebenta po kasi na ACER ASPIRE 5220 na 2ndhand (around 16000 pesos) is it a great deal?? wala po kasi akong idea sa pricing eh.

thanks po in advance.. have a happy weekend

repost ko lang ung query ko dito

is it ok to install RAM from different manufacturer when upgrading memory?

will it not cause any conflict or issue?

provided they have the same ddr rating, speeds.

thanks you

Even though you use different brand into your memory slots it work fine anyway, but to be

safe, it is recommended to use same brand.. depend also in your motherboard, minsan meron

kc ayaw gumana.. pero bihara lng un.

gud pm mga masters...nag set up ako ng entertainment cp...kinabit ko sa bago kong bili na toshiba HDTv using hdmi cable...sadly may video but no sound...using windows xp as my OS..can anyone be of help..may kailngan bang drivers nito

I assumed that your mobo has the HDMI built-in. If that's the case, the drivers included in your mobo is all you need. Check the Device Manger to be sure all hardware has a working driver.

done that sir...installed the drivers from the cd (nvidia) and even updated it on the net (in case) but to my dismay ...no sound...went to control panel...audio...nakita ko dun realtek audio out...by default...baka kasi iba drivers kailngan sa hdmi...wala ibang mapagpilian sir

done that sir...installed the drivers from the cd (nvidia) and even updated it on the net (in case) but to my dismay ...no sound...went to control panel...audio...nakita ko dun realtek audio out...by default...baka kasi iba drivers kailngan sa hdmi...wala ibang mapagpilian sir

find a setting in your bios that sez hdmi out for audio....or in the control panel it must be hdmi out for the audio out.

mga sir, just got a HP Pav A6640d

im planning to upgrade the video card, ano bang video card na puede sa system na ito

system board: MSI MS-7525

CPU: Pentium E2200

memory installed: 2GB PC26400 (800 MHz)

slot available: PCI Express x16

PC will be used for word processing at ciempre for games like NBA, nfs etc..

pls help.. thanks in advance!!!

mga sir, just got a HP Pav A6640d

im planning to upgrade the video card, ano bang video card na puede sa system na ito

system board: MSI MS-7525

CPU: Pentium E2200

memory installed: 2GB PC26400 (800 MHz)

slot available: PCI Express x16

PC will be used for word processing at ciempre for games like NBA, nfs etc..

pls help.. thanks in advance!!!

check first the type of PSU if using 375watts...you can probably use 9500GT