Motorcycles and Scooters

On 4/9/2022 at 12:27 AM, betislife said:

Good day mga sir, hingi lang sana ako ng opinion niyo, mas okay ba na mag big bike agad ako or scoot muna. Never drove a motorcycle ever. Eyeing ninja400 or cbr650 for bigbike. Hope you can help me mga idol. Thank you! 

P. S. 

Planning to take honda motorcycle driving course din. 

Go to honda driving school first, then attend driving school for big bikes, then take lessons on driving on the racetrack.  Then decide. 

If you are doing city driving, you are likely to end up in a 150cc bike. 

If you are doing expressway driving, you are likely to end up with a 400cc big bike. 

This is why some people end up with a big bike and a small displacement bike. 

And some, just pay and backride with their officemates - no worries on where to park, no worries on maintenance, no worries of getting stolen, no worries of getting repossessed by the seller if was not able to pay the monthly amortization, and during rainy days it's back to my car.  Officemate is happy because I pay for all his gas and his overtime.

On 4/9/2022 at 12:27 AM, betislife said:

Good day mga sir, hingi lang sana ako ng opinion niyo, mas okay ba na mag big bike agad ako or scoot muna. Never drove a motorcycle ever. Eyeing ninja400 or cbr650 for bigbike. Hope you can help me mga idol. Thank you! 

P. S. 

Planning to take honda motorcycle driving course din. 

for utility and practicality, scooter ang best choice or at least naked bikes. meron din namang scooters na 400c++ kung worried ka about expressway. biggest upsides are plenty of luggage space, hindi out-of-place lagyan ng topbox (kahit ibang naked bikes alangan lagyan ng topbox. the only other bike that looks ok with top boxes are adventure bikes), relax riding position, no clutch, and other benefits for commuting. hindi rin siya hassle sa backride if you plan on have a backride.

crossed out na agad any type of sports touring or sports bikes if balak mo ipang commute or daily. biggest downside is no cargo/luggage space.. you'll be confined to what you can fit in a backpack most of the time. Top boxes, or any type of panniers/boxes, are not really an option for sports bikes. Plus they add much unwanted weight and width to your bike which makes it difficult to maneuver around. second downside is ergonomics, they're not really made for commuting regardless if you're fit or not. height might also be a consideration. 

You're probably thinking of getting a 'one-size-fits-all' type of bike. practical pamasok, maporma at mabilis pang weekend rides. ang pinakamalapit na sa ganyang requirement ay mga naked bikes, although they too have downsides. nalalagyan sila ng tank bag or pillion bags, but they generally share the cargo space problems ng sports bikes. at least upright ang riding position niya, di ka masyado bugbog.

shop around and check stores.. mahirap i-judge yung use-case mo for buying a vehicle kung post-post lang sa forums. 

On 4/16/2022 at 8:20 PM, mesh1180 said:

may i ask. ok ba suzuki burgman street ba un?

Looks wrong but the price is right, try to check the gravis as an alternative if that’s the type of scoot that you want. Click125i is a also great scoot at the same price range but lacks some features like a usb/power outlet that comes standard to the suzuki and yamaha.