Motorcycles and Scooters

20 hours ago, finchiestiffler said:

any suggestion na entry level na 400cc up. tia

ninja400 - best in class and also holds its value better than the other 400s
if the ninja is too generic looking for you, head over to any ktm dealership and choose among the different 390 variants duke/adventure - svartpilen /vitpilen.

Choose the bike that feels and looks right for you, at this level they’re all pretty similar in performance anyway.

If low budget, get the cfmoto nk400.

People complain about it being heavy but that’s not necessarily a bad thing since it’ll be easier for you to adjust when you switch to a higher cc bike.

With the (possible) new coding scheme, I am now thinking of getting a motorcycle.

Hindi pa nga lang ako marunong ng manual transmission, so malamang scooter muna para automatic tranny.

What's a good starter scoot ba for a reasonable price?

I'm thinking below php50k sana.

Would appreciate tips and suggested options

😎

2 hours ago, HouseBand said:

With the (possible) new coding scheme, I am now thinking of getting a motorcycle.

Hindi pa nga lang ako marunong ng manual transmission, so malamang scooter muna para automatic tranny.

😎

Di ako masyado familiar sa scoot, pero I dont know if may bnew pang nasa below 50k. Tho pinaka pasok sa budget most likely will be Honda Beat, I believe nasa 65k siya as of now. Can serve it's purpose, pero I dont recommend if matangkad kang Tao kasi may kaliitan siya. 

10 hours ago, HouseBand said:

😎

Honda dio retails at around 52k bnew.. if you can find an available unit. Down side is probably the carbureted engine.