Motorcycles and Scooters

Any thoughts on Z650RS?  Available na pala in the Philippines since last year, but still is not in the official Kawasaki site.  Had also been thinking of getting its big brother the Z900RS for a long time, but it felt too big and too serious for an occasional rider like me.  Saka gusto ko yung UJM riding position nito kesa sa non-RS version and Ninja.  Thinking of contacting a dealership for a test ride, but would also appreciate some thoughts.

Edited by kilroy*was*here
20 hours ago, marrot said:

Any reviews on PCX and Click? Thanks

Click v1 owner for 7+ yrs na, so far so good. Basta alaga lang talaga and wag madaming arte sa mods (usual na nakikita kong reklamo is when they make mods sa wiring)

Stock pa rin majority ng parts ko, with the exception of horn, pipe and muffler, then other consumables like tires, batteries.

Nagpalagay din ako ng mini driving lights for safety reasons since I have astigmatism, then "hazard lights" in cases of emergency and need tumabi, lalo na sa dark roads in Cavite, Batangas especially during rides.

Planning on upgrading yung shocks soon.

Edited by ThUgZtaH
additional info provided
On 3/17/2022 at 1:22 PM, kilroy*was*here said:

Any thoughts on Z650RS?  Available na pala in the Philippines since last year, but still is not in the official Kawasaki site.  Had also been thinking of getting its big brother the Z900RS for a long time, but it felt too big and too serious for an occasional rider like me.  Saka gusto ko yung UJM riding position nito kesa sa non-RS version and Ninja.  Thinking of contacting a dealership for a test ride, but would also appreciate some thoughts.

Looks too plain in the available color way, it would have been great if they brought in the green variant. Tank is too small and on the saddle it feels like you’re on a pantra. The engine also lacks refinement, too much vibration, the sound is bad, and lacks power at the top end. For the price, i would go for an XSR700, CB650 or the Trident660.  

8 hours ago, M0k0ng said:

anyone can recommend any of these three for first timer? 
Ariblade, PCX160 (abs) or ADVX

if I were to choose PCX na lang bro maganda porma...yung white nila maganda tingnan

but naka NMAX ako and it is way better than all these 3....downside is bibihira ka maka kuha ng cash...puro installment...mas ok siya sa newbie and hindi ka basta basta ma semplang not unless mga 5'4 or lower ka sa height...

10 hours ago, M0k0ng said:

anyone can recommend any of these three for first timer? 
Ariblade, PCX160 (abs) or ADV

+1 for the PCX, get the non-abs variant and save yourself some money to buy protective gear. ABS is great to have but not necessary if it’s mostly for city riding. 

17 hours ago, handsomebob said:

if I were to choose PCX na lang bro maganda porma...yung white nila maganda tingnan

but naka NMAX ako and it is way better than all these 3....downside is bibihira ka maka kuha ng cash...puro installment...mas ok siya sa newbie and hindi ka basta basta ma semplang not unless mga 5'4 or lower ka sa height...

Ayos, 5'6" ako mukhang kaya ko naman seat height ni NMAX o PCX

Yun nga eh, balak ko i-cash kasi laki ng tubo kapag installment. 

15 hours ago, viii said:

+1 for the PCX, get the non-abs variant and save yourself some money to buy protective gear. ABS is great to have but not necessary if it’s mostly for city riding. 

Thank you sa feedback sir. Pang daily commute ko sana saka mga biglaang lakad.