Motorcycles and Scooters

ride kwento .. share ko lang..

1st Saturday of March, it was a hot Saturday afternoon ride going to Las Casas Bataan to meet the family for an overnight stay.. they went ahead in the morning coz i have a finals exam presentation sa school.

I was at NLEX going between 80kph to 100kph using my Royal Enfield Bullet Trials 500, then there's this orange Toyota Hilux Pickup napansin ko sinasabayan lang ako, i was in the middle lane tapos na sa overtaking lane sya, siguro it was a good 5 kilometers na sinabayan nya ako, then after that nag bukas ng bintana, took a picture of me (id like to think its me hehehe) or maybe the bike, then signaled a thumbs up, ilang meters pa i waved then inunahan ko na 

feeling action start hehehehe!

1 hour ago, coconutJuice said:

ride kwento .. share ko lang..

1st Saturday of March, it was a hot Saturday afternoon ride going to Las Casas Bataan to meet the family for an overnight stay.. they went ahead in the morning coz i have a finals exam presentation sa school.

I was at NLEX going between 80kph to 100kph using my Royal Enfield Bullet Trials 500, then there's this orange Toyota Hilux Pickup napansin ko sinasabayan lang ako, i was in the middle lane tapos na sa overtaking lane sya, siguro it was a good 5 kilometers na sinabayan nya ako, then after that nag bukas ng bintana, took a picture of me (id like to think its me hehehe) or maybe the bike, then signaled a thumbs up, ilang meters pa i waved then inunahan ko na 

feeling action start hehehehe!

Buti kaya mo tiisin takbong 80-100 sir, sobrang haba pa naman ng NLEX compared sa SLEX. Parang hindi nauubos yung daan e. Haha

RS always.

1 minute ago, viii said:

Buti kaya mo tiisin takbong 80-100 sir, sobrang haba pa naman ng NLEX compared sa SLEX. Parang hindi nauubos yung daan e. Haha

RS always.

kaya naman bro, medyo boring at pagod lang talaga kasi direcho lang at salo lahat ng hangin

nag gas-up at jingle break ako sa Petron before San Fernando Exit

55 minutes ago, Sia1982 said:

Planning to buy a big bike. Any recommendations?

Very wide variety, depends on your use. Pang city drive ba, weekend ride, light off road, long ride/touring, track use, pang porma lang, list goes on and on. Determine nyo po muna specifically san nyo gagamitin yung bike.