Collector's Items

shyboy

Just wanna share.. this is a picture of a certified autographed card of John Stockton I recently purchased for Php3,600.00.. The market value of this card is at USD120.00.. FYI, Stockton recently has signed several cards already but still his signature is still hard to find in packs and sets.. This card would sell for around 4,800 in the secondary market.. Was just lucky that the person who won the item (in e-bay) did not get the item.. The seller (in disgust) just gave the card to me at a price reasonable for both of us..

post-75683-1153462963.jpg

Just want to share my recent purchase from e-bay.. this is an autographed (only) card of Joe Dumars.. Got it for 21USD.. approximately 1,300.00Php (includes shipping charge)..

FYI.. Mura lang ito when it came out.. One could buy this at Php400 in 1996.. But Dumars never had an autographed card since then.. and it became one of the staple cards in a collector's autographed collection.. Sayang nga coz I could've bought the card then.. Well, Php400 in 1996 is almost like Php1,300 now (in value).. hehehe!!!

Got if for above book price of 20USD.. but this is worth it.. because of the card's rarity.. I've been looking for an autographed card of Joe D. for quite some time already.. Some of the local collectors that I know usually do not sell this auto.. Swerte lang at I won the item.. here's the pic..

In relation to my previous post (see above).. this Joe Dumars autographed card recently went up in the price guide.. It is now priced at USD40.00.. Last month it was just USD20.00.. Apparently, Beckett (the price guide) adjusted its prices on the autographed issues of several players and one of them is this Dumars autographed card..

This is what I was saying a few posts back na sugal ang pangongolekta ng sports cards.. Eto sinugalan ko na mag-bid ng mataas sa book price but after just a few weeks/days.. tumaas bigla ng doble yung presyo ng card.. Php2,000.00 na ang bentahan ngayon niyan dito.. Well, if I was selling it.. but I am not..

Retired legendary/HOFers/Future HOFers are the best investment talaga.. The prices are quite stable.. and a lot do go up in value in time.. Case in point.. the Jerry West autographed cards before can be had for a measly Php500 bucks.. Now its at USD75.00 and is booking above book in e-bay.. Usually around 80-90.. Kaya nasa Php4K yan dito.. The Wilt Chamberlain was at USD400.00 but when he died.. It suddenly sky rocketed.. its currently at USD1,400.00 and usually sells for more than that.. Kasi da-dalawa lang ang authenticated autographed card ni Wilt.. Isa nga sa mga problema ko itong card na ito.. I am still waiting for my finances to swell para magkaroon ng extra cash to buy Wilt's auto.. hehehe!!! Siguro dun na lang ako sa mga unpriced autographed 8x10 pictures niya na mayroon lang authenticity from card shop owners.. Sobra na ang mahal nun for me..

Nice collection........ :)

Last time they did some Star Wars expo here, those light saber quite high, especially dart vader light saber.... :rolleyes:

I think thats the Master Replica Saber around 30 -35 T ang Market value nun.....

Check what I've got here in Takashimaya Toy Fair....... :)

Capcom Megaman Figure Collection, manage to get the complete gang..... :)

MegamanX....."X"

MegamanX......"Zero"

MegamanX......"Axl"

MegamanX....."Alia"

MegamanX....."Layer"

MegamanX....."Pallette"

Hanep Megaman X Nilalaro ko lang kanina yung megaman aniversary collection for PS 2 Really brings back the good old days nung familycomputer pa lang ang sikat