Collector's Items

shyboy

greetings sir yu-gi-oh and sir terranboy. i've both pm'ed you regarding the acceleracers series of hotwheels. thank you so much. im sure my son would be very happy once he gets a hold of the cars he's been pining for. :-)

anytime for a child smile.... :)

japanese swords (4)

comics (golden age:superman, batman etc)

knives

movie memorabilia from (star wars to LOTR)

magic cards (alpha and beta sets)

action figures (from old school: Voltes, Daimos to Spawn etc)

Cool dami mo collect...hehehehehehe

Tanong lang curious lang ako about sa magic card, any phot naman para mag ka idea ko..... :D

May distributor nyan d2 eh handle nya lahat ng card games...and alam ko for franchise sila....

^ Don't play the hero clix game, dude.. I only collect the figures.. May dice at yung dial ang mag-dedetermine ng downfall ng character..

Here are the sample pictures that I got in e-bay.. Luma na ang mga figures na ito.. it belongs to the first release..

Cool dude.....Thanks for sharing......

Got the idea, meron ganyan yun pamangkin ko, but not marvel, i dont know kun alin dun......will try to check also here...

Meron din DC nyan....

This is a Paul Arizin Autographed card I recently purchased.. BTW, Arizin is also part of the 50 Greatest Players of All Time.. As I have said before I collect NBA Legends/Old Greats..

Dude napanuod mo ba yung blast from the past.....baa yumaman ka rin becoz of your cards hehehehehe

Don't know if someone looking for this item...... :)

Hotwheels F1 edition..... :)

Hi end hot wheels an ah.........

Alam ko hundreds to thousands yan per action figure.

Ser Revi I think mga 20 yrs from now bebenta mo yan....

Grabe dami mong pera for those cards. Parang alahas din kasi yang mga cards. Habang tumatagal nagmamahal. Lalo na yung mga halls of famers, legends at greatest players.

Bro.. mura lang yang hero clix.. you could get singles for as low as P10 to as high as P1K.. Yun na yun.. Yun na yata ang pinakamahal na binili kong hero clix.. Plus the fact na sa e-bay hindi rin siya masyadong "Hot".. So hindi naman talaga siya sobrang gastos..

With the cards.. legends talaga ang pinakamagandang i-collect.. Case in point.. I have a Jerry West Epic Signatures that was listed at a high value of 30USD.. Tapos ngayon nasa 70USD na siya.. Why? Coz Jerry West has not signed too many cards.. Hindi lang dahil sa tagal, dude.. sa rarity talaga.. Look, a Wilt autographed cards is much more expensive than a George Mikan.. Both are dead, BTW.. But Wilt did not really signed a lot of cards.. So supply and demand.. di ba? :)

Example pa.. Here's another card that I have, a Bill Sharman autograph.. 50 Greatest din ito.. but its value is not that high.. around 15USD lang ito.. Kasi madami siyang pinirmahan na cards.. Plus he is not considered by media to be that good to be included in the Top 50 list..

post-75683-1154877373.jpg

Bro Yugi, di ka ba natuloy dito sa Singapore????? :(

Those F1 have the Ferrari, Renault, BMW and other, baka matagalan pa ako sa pagbili nito....... :(

Just took a pic of it sa toy shop..... :)

Di po eh...nagkaroon kaming arguement ni erpat eh.............

thanks... i guess there is a child in all of us...

happy hunting!!!

Highly agree with that..........

O bakit biglang tumahimik sa thread na ito? :P

Just wanna push this thread up by sharing this card I recently purchased from e-bay.. won it at USD81.00.. Medyo cheap ito coz its estimated at 200 dollars.. But I think it's goot to say that it is around $150-$180 siguro.. So kahit sa $150.. Nasa 6K ito kapag binenta ko sa secondary market or at the minimum 5,500.. o diba panalo?

Also, this came from the 05-06 UD Exquisite pack that would cost you Php40K if you open one..

For TMac fans and NBA Card enthusiasts, this is a Tracy McGrady autographed limited logos patch.. 2 colors.. red & white as you can see in the pic.. and is numbered to just 50.. This is my second autographed card of TMac.. But the first one's autograph is slowly fading that is why I decided to get this card at mababa ko ito na nakuha..

Here's the card: :cool:

post-75683-1155795576.jpg

Edited by revi