Collector's Items

shyboy

Tanong lang curious lang ako about sa magic card, any phot naman para mag ka idea ko..... :D

bro terran naiinggit na ako sa mga nabibili mo dyan sa SG! anyways attached will be the back cover of Magic Cards (if I remember how to do attachments that is!) wanted to post the shivan dragon card kaya lang copyright protected! :(

post-12238-1156774996.jpg

Hello guys.. just wanna share my latest pick up from e-bay.. A GAI authenticated card of Wilt Chamberlain.. BTW, GAI is one of a few companies who are considered as one of the accepted companies who authenticate autographs and grade cards..

The card is not inserted in packs but were distributed before for a selected few.. Wala ka ng makita nito sa net.. sobrang bihira dahil sobrang hirap ng maghanap ng card na ito.. It has no price (unpriced) but it is certainly less than the $1,500 mark (the price of the two listed/priced Wilt autographs).. Around $300 ito nag-e-end sa e-bay.. :)

Got it for $242.00.. Yup.. really splurged on this one but I do think its worth it.. Coz the autographs of Wilt that come out of packs would cost you Php70-75K.. At least ito less than 15K.. Just won the card earlier today.. Might be able to get the card by next Friday or Friday next next week.. Just look at the scans.. Sweet!!! Finally my own autographed card of the late Wilt "the Stilt" Chamberlain.. :cool:

post-75683-1157119596.jpg

Edited by revi
Hello guys.. just wanna share my latest pick up from e-bay.. A GAI authenticated card of Wilt Chamberlain.. BTW, GAI is one of a few companies who are considered as one of the accepted companies who authenticate autographs and grade cards..

The card is not inserted in packs but were distributed before for a selected few.. Wala ka ng makita nito sa net.. sobrang bihira dahil sobrang hirap ng maghanap ng card na ito.. It has no price (unpriced) but it is certainly less than the $1,500 mark (the price of the two listed/priced Wilt autographs).. Around $300 ito nag-e-end sa e-bay.. :)

Got it for $242.00.. Yup.. really splurged on this one but I do think its worth it.. Coz the autographs of Wilt that come out of packs would cost you Php70-75K.. At least ito less than 15K.. Just won the card earlier today.. Might be able to get the card by next Friday or Friday next next week.. Just look at the scans.. Sweet!!! Finally my own autographed card of the late Wilt "the Stilt" Chamberlain.. :cool:

nice find bro...