Blizzard: Starcraft 2

Darkliquid

I'm usually experiencing the slowdown in the early evening. If it continues I may switch to Bayantel or PLDT.

There's actually quite a big group of pinoy SC players. There's a whole thread full of them on the battle.net forums.

Yes there's quite a handful of pinoy members there. But most of the players I've added are the ones in tipidpc. :D

Possibly. Blizzard says that rankings doesn't depend on how many battles you've won. They say it's on the skill. I don't really know how battle.net chooses players that are "equally" skilled, so I'm not sure if they're pitting a low-ranked player against a high-ranked player on a lower league.

What I'm sure is that there is a chance that you can be matched up against a top ranked player in your league. If you beat him, you get a higher score.

Edited by RockmanZero
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest eljuego

The insane level against AI is the s@%t. I like going up against the zerg because they just come at you, wave after wave. At this level, you can't attack the zerg home base in the early stages of the game coz the zerg make forces en masse and quickly.

Guest eljuego

guys i need help, especially those who bought the game. hindi ako maka log in sa b.net, it keep saying the service is not available and when i try the password recovery page, it says that my email ad/ username does not exist! damn this i crazy! na hack kaya ako? :( but i can still play my sc2 online using the same password and email. ang gulo, di ako makatulog since last night.. damn. hope you guys can share some insights regarding this..:(

You're contradicting your first statement. You said that when you tried recovering your password, your email or username does not exist then you said that you can still play your SC2 online. You can't play SC2 without logging in your email and password. Which is which?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

StarCraft 2 prepaid cards now available.

P50 = 3 days

P100 = 7 days

P350 = 30 days

Available at Datablitz, Gamelink and I-tech but not limited to these stores.

This for those who wish to test and play the game without buying the retail copy for P3,500.00.

But if you will be playing the game for more than 5 days every week, just buy the retail copy since you'll be spending more than P3,500+ in a year.

so kahit fake bilhin ko na cd.

pwede ako mag online

Hindi pa din po puede yung pirated. Usually ung mga pirated SC2 DVDs are US copies. The prepaid cards are only available in South-East Asia (SEA). So you need to have an SEA client.

Download the client at sea.battle.net, or puede kau bumili ng starter pack at around P170.00. Meron sa Datablitz and Itech nung Starter pack. May free 1 week na yun.