Blizzard: Starcraft 2

Darkliquid

If there is one quirk that is with Starcraft Remastered is that it only works when you are connected to the Internet. Yesterday when globe had problems with my internet connection I decided to play starcraft. I could not switch to the HD version because I had no internet connection. I'm not sure if this is the default or are they going to fix that in succeeding patches.

dun sa main page nakalagy may offline mode sya try mo mag ask sa battlenet

• 1 month later...

Guys san nakakabili orig copy neto. Miss ko na si kerrigan at ung zerglings nya

Mga game and software shops like data blitz. Or you can buy from their site and just download it. Wings of Liberty is the first. Heart of the Swarm is the next (which requires WoL). Legacy of the Void is the third and can be bought stand alone.

Then you have the Nova Mission Pack. (I guess this is the Starcraft Ghost now as you control only Nova)

You also have the Coop Missions (which requires LoTV).

• 2 weeks later...

Free to Play ang Wings Of Liberty, the Campaign and the Multiplayer. Co-Op is free except that you can only max out the levels of Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis. The Other Co-op commanders until level 5 lang unless you purchase them.

Yung Campaign for Heart of the Swarm, Legacy of the Void and the Nova Pack Missions kailangan mo bilhin mga yun.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was a SC1 fanatic before, and I held off buying the games until the SC2 Battlechest became available...

Well worth the wait !!! Playing the campaigns in sequence took me to the late 1990s, when my standard of computer power was whether it can smoothly run SC1 and Brood War...

Kudos to Blizzard Games for this new version of a well-loved classic !!!

• 2 weeks later...