Blizzard: Starcraft 2

Darkliquid

I dunno if this has been asked already and if someone has an idea, help! KELAN LALABAS ANG HOTS! SOBRANG NAKAKABORE NA PAULIT ULIT NG CAMPAIGN HAHAH! oh, and does anyone know how much ung original ng SC2 WOL? and gagana ba sya kung fake ang windows7? TIA

Next year HotS. As mentioned above, probably April. Also, that may include the premium SC2 map of Blizzard DOTA - a DOTA that includes selected heroes of the Blizzard Universe (Diablo, Jim Raynor, Thrall.. etc.). Not to be confused with DOTA 2.

Yes, the original WoL runs on a pirated copy of Windows. Mine's running well. :D. I think most original games do.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

only started playing sc2 after i got back from my christmas/new year holiday...actually bought the game while on vacation dahil on sale (aktwali, maliit lang ang discount pero every little bit helps, hehe). so far, i'm playing it casually, unlike nung starcraft 1 during my younger days na todo tutok talaga sa laro. downside is i'm forced to keep the settings on the low, dahil my laptop and pc specs aren't up to snuff to enable even medium settings. still, it's better than nothing.

one thing i discovered is that you can actually install the full game on a flash drive (or portable/mobile hard drive), although sobrang bagal, lol!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oo nga eh, looking forward to the story arc. More than the online battles kasi, interesting din yung kwento eh. Gusto ko nga balikan SC1 para sa kwento eh. Medyo nakalimutan ko kasi yung simula ng lahat eh.

Ahh oo nga noh, maganda nga laruin ulit ung campaign ng SC1 para sa story ni mengks. Thanks sa idea bro! Classic to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...