Blizzard: Starcraft 2

Darkliquid

I think he was talking about the release of legacy of the void.

The Legacy of the void was already released way back 2013 or 2014 (correct me if I'm wrong), also try viewing youtube, there is an international competition sponsored by IEM.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wings of Liberty was a hit. Heart of the Swarm, not so much. Maybe because of the delays. I guess it wasn't as popular as Starcraft because of the lack of LAN Play (which means you have to log into battle net for multiplayer games) and that means you have to have a battle.net ID, which was installed so that you are not pirating the game.

• 1 month later...

The Legacy of the void was already released way back 2013 or 2014 (correct me if I'm wrong), also try viewing youtube, there is an international competition sponsored by IEM.

nope, this november pa lang sya irerelease

sayang talaga, its a good game pa naman

di ata kasi mapirata hehehe

Wings of Liberty was a hit. Heart of the Swarm, not so much. Maybe because of the delays. I guess it wasn't as popular as Starcraft because of the lack of LAN Play (which means you have to log into battle net for multiplayer games) and that means you have to have a battle.net ID, which was installed so that you are not pirating the game.

^this

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup. Madaming choices sa units. Protoss now contains 4 factions: Khalai, Nerazim (Dark Templar), Tal'darim and Purifier

And you can choose which warrior to select (for example for melee fighter you can use Zealot, Centurion or Sentinel, and for Psionic Warrior you can select High Templar, Dark Archon or Ascendant)

Cool!

wow! that is really cool.