Blizzard: Starcraft 2

Darkliquid

mga sirs... having problems... na install na at updated and cracked... kaso pag start ng game walang menu ung screen na may planet lang at battlecruiser and nalitaw... walang menu buttons...

tsk. cracked copy? or did you crack it at all...

i have a friend who got the cracked copy and i think there should be an option there to play as guest...

that is if you cracked it right...

anyway, i suggest you buy the game. they said it...worth your penny! :)

and besides, you should support creators of quality software and games like this one... :)

impossible yan bro, because sc2 has no lan feature in the first place. if your a die hard fan of sc2 i recommend you buy this game, worth every penny..:)

I believe nothing is impossible in the technology world.. As long as maraming may gusto, maghahanap at maghahanap ng paraan ang tao.. haha.. If sa DOTA nagawang parang Local Battlenet ang LAN through GG and meron pa iba client before GG, i think pde rin nman i-reverse, Play LAN through a hacked Battlenet.. but It's just something I've thought of, but time will come, I'm sure, especially with a very popular game like SC2.But I agree with you, Buying the game is really worth every penny..

How To Load Save Games With Starcraft 2 Campaign

The solution is quite simple, even if there is no Load Save Game option, as you never had an ID. Luckily however, the game autosaves often, including after each mission is complete. These saves are stored on your personal Starcraft 2 folder, and can be used to start the game by dragging them on your SC2 shortcut or double clicking (right click -> Run as Administrator in Vista/ Win7).

WinXP:

Go to My Documets / Starcraft2 / Saves and load the save file. This your most recent mission, and will load the game right to the point after you finished it. Note that any pre-mission progress you’ve done is not saved (like buying upgrades you talking to characters), so just quit the game right after finishing a mission and leave the “adventure” part for your next starcrafting session.

OR

1. Go to My Documents / Starcraft2 / Saves / Unsaved

2. Sort items by date, pick and use latest save.

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/1487/clipboard022.jpg

Double Click the green-iconed file to start the game directly at your saved point!

WinVista / Win7:

1. Go to C:\Users\[user]\Documents\StarCraft II\Saves

2. Double click or drag and drop on SC2 shortcut the save game. It should be named something like LibertyCampaignSave.SC2Save.

OR

Use a save from the Unsaved directory. Sort items by date to figurer out which is the latest, or the one you want.

How To Load Save Games With Starcraft 2 Campaign

The solution is quite simple, even if there is no Load Save Game option, as you never had an ID. Luckily however, the game autosaves often, including after each mission is complete. These saves are stored on your personal Starcraft 2 folder, and can be used to start the game by dragging them on your SC2 shortcut or double clicking (right click -> Run as Administrator in Vista/ Win7).

WinXP:

Go to My Documets / Starcraft2 / Saves and load the save file. This your most recent mission, and will load the game right to the point after you finished it. Note that any pre-mission progress you've done is not saved (like buying upgrades you talking to characters), so just quit the game right after finishing a mission and leave the "adventure" part for your next starcrafting session.

OR

1. Go to My Documents / Starcraft2 / Saves / Unsaved

2. Sort items by date, pick and use latest save.

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/1487/clipboard022.jpg

Double Click the green-iconed file to start the game directly at your saved point!

WinVista / Win7:

1. Go to C:\Users\[user]\Documents\StarCraft II\Saves

2. Double click or drag and drop on SC2 shortcut the save game. It should be named something like LibertyCampaignSave.SC2Save.

OR

Use a save from the Unsaved directory. Sort items by date to figurer out which is the latest, or the one you want.

Wait? Mine isn't original, how come you have no Load save game option?

I wondered about that too until I clicked on the Single Player... they displayed three options at the bottom

1. Continue - Continue from the last Autosaved Game

2. New Campaign

3. Load - Loads Saved Games and Autosaved Points

post-75948-000641400 1281056994.jpg

The retail copy says it's worth 3,500 right? Might buy one, it seems that most of my friends (in the US want me to connect to battle.net)

Might not want to jump the gun just yet Sir Galahad... if your looking to play with US people I suggest making sure you get a NA version of SC2.. not the SEA one.. but if you do... you won't be able to play with your friends here.. :D

Questions sa mga early purchasers ng original StarCraft 2 game

Required ba na constantly online ang computer para lang maglaro or is it just for authentication purposes during installation? I plan to install this on my laptop (so i can play the game during long trips which of course doesn't give me the option to be constantly online). And i only really want to play the campaign/story mode. I'm not a big fan of online gaming.

I was holding back from buying the game because of this.

Can anyone clarify?

Questions sa mga early purchasers ng original StarCraft 2 game

Required ba na constantly online ang computer para lang maglaro or is it just for authentication purposes during installation? I plan to install this on my laptop (so i can play the game during long trips which of course doesn't give me the option to be constantly online). And i only really want to play the campaign/story mode. I'm not a big fan of online gaming.

I was holding back from buying the game because of this.

Can anyone clarify?

Well yung mga achievements naka link sa battle.net account mo so you can't get any achievements recorded when offline.

wow! is that the secret mission? i started the game all over again cause of this one and some missed achivements..:)

Yeah.... awesome... good thing I had that ammo that slows down time it's really annoying hehehe

Anyway here are the heroes trying to destroy the nydus network (Raynor, Finlay, Swann and Stetman)

post-75948-014461900 1281351594.jpg

Daming kulang sa skirmish! Not sure if they intend to hold back a few units from each race until the next SC2 release, but it is so damn annoying! >:(

Why? Maganda naman pagkakabalance nila sa mga units. Like the removal of Medics. Masyado na malakas yung Terran kung may Medics pa din kasi may Marauder na. Likewise to other races.

Heart of the Swarm will have more balancing. But Blizzard didn't state any additional units.

Why? Maganda naman pagkakabalance nila sa mga units. Like the removal of Medics. Masyado na malakas yung Terran kung may Medics pa din kasi may Marauder na. Likewise to other races.

Heart of the Swarm will have more balancing. But Blizzard didn't state any additional units.

I've heard that they removed the medics because it's hard for them to trail the faster reaper... so they used medivacs instead...

Although the marine (or war pig) on stim packs + medics is powerful combination (especially if upgraded)

Well yung mga achievements naka link sa battle.net account mo so you can't get any achievements recorded when offline.

I see...

But it still doesn't answer my question. Do you need to be constantly online while playing the game so that the game would work or is it just for authentication purposes while installing it (aside from recording your achievements on battle.net during actual gameplay)? ^_^

I see...

But it still doesn't answer my question. Do you need to be constantly online while playing the game so that the game would work or is it just for authentication purposes while installing it (aside from recording your achievements on battle.net during actual gameplay)? ^_^

A direct answer will be no. You don't need to be constantly connected online. But still have to be "initially" connected to the net for authentication.

Once you authenticate your battle.net account, you can "play as guest". You can play the campaign or Vs AI mode, but no achievements will be saved.

If you get disconnected while logged-in, your game will still progress.

So its best to play as guest if you're always playing offline.

Okay sana pero disappointing na the game needs to patch every single time before you can play -.-

Also, no LAN = fail. How am I suppose to play with my friends who are just sitting right next to me? Battle.Net isn't even up yet and also it's too inconvenient for the people who don't have internet connection. Sayang, pinerahan na masyado ng Blizzard though we can't really blame them.

A direct answer will be no. You don't need to be constantly connected online. But still have to be "initially" connected to the net for authentication.

Once you authenticate your battle.net account, you can "play as guest". You can play the campaign or Vs AI mode, but no achievements will be saved.

If you get disconnected while logged-in, your game will still progress.

So its best to play as guest if you're always playing offline.

Thanks pards, this clears most of my issues with the game (I've had a bad experience with the original Assassin's Creed 2). I can finally confidently buy it this weekend ^_^

Too bad LAN support was not included. Though i really don't like online gaming, it would have been nice to set up a LAN party with friends (brings back memories of college days where we used to play StarCraft until 4am in our dormitory through LAN back in 1998). I hate the idea of being dependent on one (or a few) servers.