Blizzard: Starcraft 2

Darkliquid

got my copy today! installing as we speak =)

sheeet! kainggit! pinapanuod ko ung mga SC2 games sa youtube, astig! mukhang well-balanced pa rin ang mga races pero ang favorite ko talaga ay terran (thor is here! woohoo!)... halos pareho p rin ang gameplay pero mas marami n ngayong strategies ndi tulad dati n paramihan lng ng battlecruiser at carrier e panalo k n, hehe..

You need a high end gaming PC pra siguradong di xa maglag.. SC2's graphic requirements are higher compared to Warcraft 2 / DOTA.. My SC2 is running fine..

hmmm.. compared s ibang PC games ngyon hindi ganun kataas ang system requirements ng SC2. technique daw to ng blizzard para bumili din ung mga may PC n average lng ang system.. ang alam ko n madalas daw maglag e ung battlenet..

hmmm.. compared s ibang PC games ngyon hindi ganun kataas ang system requirements ng SC2. technique daw to ng blizzard para bumili din ung mga may PC n average lng ang system.. ang alam ko n madalas daw maglag e ung battlenet..

Yep. I agree tol.. Hindi nga ganun kataas system reqs ng SC2.. I guess battlenet relies heavilly on the internet connection speed..

i got the game and so far so good...no hiccups...running on Windows 7 pro 64-bit, dual core with 4 GB RAM.

i kinda have a old video card so i could only run it on medium graphics quality...but nevertheless, its a 5-star game and im not complaining.

and i like the part where every after campaign, it goes to this screen where you can click on the heroes and objects and it will tell you what the story is...

Battle.net account holders might have to play at at least 2 to 4 MB speeds...dsl wont just do because of the graphics and of course, latency and speed issues.

lag will k*ll you.

Edited by j92806

^ yeah there was even copies distributed even like a month before. apparently it was available for digital download (you have to pay of course) but you wouldnt be able to play it until July 27 came.

but with the pirated version, you can't do battle.net though...

sirs i'm using vista on 2.4ghz core 2 duo with 128mb intel onboard video card. do you think this will be enough to run sc2? a big fan here, just a bit hesitant to buy still coz of the specs of my laptop but if any fellows gms have tried it on a low-end video card and says its a-ok, then i am off to data-ed in sm north to get the retail copy. hope you can share your experiences so far. thanks!