Golden State Warriors

In all honesty, I don't feel good about the Warriors' championship. It seems that they have a very unfair advantage with 4 stars (2 MVPs) at their prime. The dynasties built by the Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers, and San Antonio Spurs were led by players who grew up and honed their skills within their respective teams, not unlike teams right now who would stack their lineup with established players as shortcut to a title (Warriors and Cavaliers). The Warriors clearly deserve the title but I would appreciate it more if it were a team where players don't come and go like hired mercenaries. If there is a team that I would really be happy to see being crowned champions, it will be Allen Iverson's Philadelphia 76rs from 15 years ago.

They were stacked before since they won a championship and won 73 games the following year without KD.

The core players like steph, klay and draymond were drafted and developed by the team. And the key role players like livingston and iggy were there before the championship run, They only added durant last off season

Blame the NBA for giving the warriors a chance to sign durant.... the massive increase in the salary cap from 70M to 94M

They were stacked before since they won a championship and won 73 games the following year without KD.

The core players like steph, klay and draymond were drafted and developed by the team. And the key role players like livingston and iggy were there before the championship run, They only added durant last off season

Blame the NBA for giving the warriors a chance to sign durant.... the massive increase in the salary cap from 70M to 94M

That's precisely my point. If Durant did not join GSW, then I think the Warriors would have been more deserving of the title. Although no one can really fault them since it's a competition and KD and the Warriors organization only did what they have to do to gain the upper hand against their competitors, particularly the Cavaliers. It may seem unfair but at the end of the day, they simply did what was needed to be done to win.

Edited by stealthfighter

I'm loving all the input, it still comes down to the "will to win", everyone likes "hating" on the Warriors because all that has come to fruition on their behalf. Nobody can take away all the talent, and we have to admit they are "talented", then coached, because it takes a strong coach to keep all egos in check. Put it all together the dubs played as a team, and there is no "I" in team. They play team ball from starting five on through all their rotations, that's why everything seems so easy.

Cavs, they have the "king", but he yells "timeout", Lue calls timeout. He getting gassed from all his minutes, I'm staying in because the offense flows through me. 4th qtr...i don't care....

Kobe did a diss on the crowns, Lebron and Kyrie, its on youtube. He did a masterful job on why the Cavs lost. 2 or 3 crowns will not beat a Chef "steph", Cupcake "KD", Dunk King "Klay", this is a pun now, DPOY "Draymond", Mr.5 (Zaza, Javale, David) or anyone else they play the 5.

Back when Lebron headed to South Beach....his famous words, "Not one, Not two, Not three........, as the 2017 Finals approached..... a JUGGERNAUT out there in the West.....He was right...LOL

Plenty of "humble pie" on this roster. In order to win, I can't do it by myself, so let's do what needs to be done, to keep this ride going.

Sometimes its not about the money......let's just win!

SC, KD, Klay, Dray

Shaun, Iggy, DWest

Who next?

• Like (+1) 1

Plenty of "humble pie" on this roster. In order to win, I can't do it by myself, so let's do what needs to be done, to keep this ride going.

Sometimes its not about the money......let's just win!

SC, KD, Klay, Dray

Shaun, Iggy, DWest

Who next?

they should start filling in the 4 and 5 slots. javale did a decent job playing the 5. randolph should be a nice addition and so is young. come to think of it, mccaw, who'll be on his 2nd year, is also under contract.