Golden State Warriors

what an escape act by the warriors. despite the GOAT's 50+ points his cavs still lost. on a side note, JR smith shaqtin a fool hahahaha akala niya lamang sila. ang baba ng basketball iq :D :D :D

Sana binato ng bola ni James para magising hahaha. "I thought we were leading".........kung dito ka......BENTA BENTA BENTA hahahaha

• Like (+1) 1

exactly chief...and just to show how pissed off this alleged GOAT is, he walked out during the post game interview

Haha! Talunan talaga. I am still wondering why there is a debate as to who is the greater player between Jordan and James. Isn't it painfully obvious that Jordan won all six of his trips to the Finals without a loss. Paxson saved his ass once but that was all. It was usually him who took over for the Bulls when they needed him most. Lechoke's ass got saved twice by Allen and Irving. I give him credit for the 2012 title but that's it.

uyy...tuwang tuwa na naman siya. Natalo kasi ang kanyang most hated player. :lol:

at ginawa pa niyang si Lebron ang topic dito sa page ng GSW. tuwang tuwa talaga si Mokong. nag o-orgasm sa ligaya! :lol:

at nandito rin parati ang kanyang pakner to second the motion as always! laplapan to the max talaga itong dalawa! :lol:

Gumawa kayo ng Lebron Haters thread dito sa MTC at doon kayo magparaos! :lol:

same person lang yan