Golden State Warriors

imo irving cannot and will never be a warrior until the likes of steph, kd and klay are with golden state. remember, the reason why irving wants to be traded is because he wants to be the focal point of a team. he does not want to be a mere second-fiddle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I feel that the only teams in the West that can give the Warriors a problem this upcoming season are: Pelicans, Thunder, and Spurs

The Rockets knew they were a Melo type of player away from seriously causing some problems for the Warriors as CP3 needs someone to pick-and-roll/pop with in the frontcourt.

The Thunder definitely have the scoring talent but chemistry and defense are question marks right now against a team like the Warriors.

Cannot count out the Spurs as long as Popovich is in charge of that ship.

It would be interesting how either the Thunder or the Spurs would do against the Warriors if one of them can rent Dwyane Wade.

I like the Pelicans the most right now because they have the talent that is needed to outscore the Warriors if they are able to really slow the pace down.

Should the Minnesota Bulls T'Wolves make it to the playoffs this season, I can see them as a candidate for an upset special in a first-round matchup. The upside in scoring talent is there and they have the defensive pieces in place to hang with the Warriors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...