Golden State Warriors

In all honesty, I don't feel good about the Warriors' championship. It seems that they have a very unfair advantage with 4 stars (2 MVPs) at their prime. The dynasties built by the Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers, and San Antonio Spurs were led by players who grew up and honed their skills within their respective teams, not unlike teams right now who would stack their lineup with established players as shortcut to a title (Warriors and Cavaliers). The Warriors clearly deserve the title but I would appreciate it more if it were a team where players don't come and go like hired mercenaries. If there is a team that I would really be happy to see being crowned champions, it will be Allen Iverson's Philadelphia 76rs from 15 years ago.

No team loyalty at all. When he feels his team has outlived its usefulness, he'd hightail for another team. As for PG joining him, I doubt it. I doubt the Cavs can beat the Ws next year even with the same team. Kevin Love just doesn't cut the mustard. He could be traded this offseason.

Well actually most players these days doesn't seem to have the sense loyalty at all. But hey, at the end of the day, it's still business. Not basketball.

Well actually most players these days doesn't seem to have the sense loyalty at all. But hey, at the end of the day, it's still business. Not basketball.

Precisely ... unfortunately some people just don't understand that or try not to understand due to personal interest. When players get ditch its fine...al business. when players ditch their team to seek their dreams lots of negativity.

Cavs fans were very angry at lbj when he left. When he returned and won a championship for the city did the people cleveland still hate him for what he did?

Thus pag si lechoke eh naglaro at nagbigay kampeonato sa favorite team nila most like leclutch na tawag diyan at baka sila pa ang magpasimuno sa usaping goat.

No team loyalty at all. When he feels his team has outlived its usefulness, he'd hightail for another team. As for PG joining him, I doubt it. I doubt the Cavs can beat the Ws next year even with the same team. Kevin Love just doesn't cut the mustard. He could be traded this offseason.

Un mga teams ba may "loyalty" ... case in point celtics. Were they loyal to Pierce?

The troll would comment even if it is out of context and would try a strawman argument just so it would comment. :lol:

Its a fact ...happened to rondo, kg and pp when they can no longer win with them. The very least sana loyalty kay pp who started his career there.

And what about ray allen when he decided to leave because he was no longer happy did you still venerate him?

Edited by rooster69ph

Its a fact ...happened to rondo, kg and pp when they can no longer win with them. The very least sana loyalty kay pp who started his career there.

And what about ray allen when he decided to leave because he was no longer happy did you still venerate him?

mahiya naman kyong dalawa... nasara yung isang thread dhil sa inyo...

sapul ang forecast ko ah! Game 5!

madami palang expiring contracts... cno kaya ang magtitira sa lineup ng 2016 GSW Champions

I hope bumalik yung fantastic 4 ng dubs for 3 more seasons and 3 more titles na dikit dikit...

Try to break more records hehehehe

A good collegue of mine told me that Cleveland had to break several records in game 4 just to beat the dubs... most number of 3 points in championship game, most number of points in a quarter and a half... not to mention most number of review by the officials hehehe.... anything less resulted to a dubs' win...

Coach Steve Kerr is one of the better coaches that i had seen... hopefully he recovers from his back problems

I hope bumalik yung fantastic 4 ng dubs for 3 more seasons and 3 more titles na dikit dikit...

Try to break more records hehehehe

A good collegue of mine told me that Cleveland had to break several records in game 4 just to beat the dubs... most number of 3 points in championship game, most number of points in a quarter and a half... not to mention most number of review by the officials hehehe.... anything less resulted to a dubs' win...

Coach Steve Kerr is one of the better coaches that i had seen... hopefully he recovers from his back problems

and that is just to avoid being swept by the dubs :)

carmelo anthony is in talks with cavs for a possible trade to kevin love while tristan thompson is now being eyed by cavs for trade to lemarcus aldridge of spurs........

Spurs would not trade aldridge in exchange of TT. Also, cavs would not release kevin love in exchange of CA. Carmelo demands the ball a lot, which would not benefit lebron and irving.

I have been reading articles on the internet that he will take a paycut along with Steph Curry to retain the core roster...

Yes, I saw one site saying they wil take pay cuts to keep the roster.

Nakakapanghinayang lang kasi elligible si curry for a $207M, 6 year deal.

carmelo anthony is in talks with cavs for a possible trade to kevin love while tristan thompson is now being eyed by cavs for trade to lemarcus aldridge of spurs........

Tradind TT for Aldridge will surely cost a lot in defense.

I believe ifthey can keep bogut healthy, malaki chance ulit nila plus upgrade their existing aging bench.

Love - Anthony trade is maingay pero ANthony has to renouce his no trade clause.

Anthony I say can fit with Lebron, kasi he will be more of getting assists from lebron and irving.

How about D wade being recruited if he opts out his Bulls contract?