Golden State Warriors

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, only the Spurs can derail the Warrior's aspiration for regaining the championship.

I am very tired on watching NBA game kahit may cable kami sa house lalo na sa Warriors games, alam mo na kung sino mananalo.

The competition is very different unlike before.

I will leave this question na lang for the Warriors fans:

How long will the Warriors be on top form?

It could be 5 years or 20 years??

For me, only the Spurs can derail the Warrior's aspiration for regaining the championship.

I am very tired on watching NBA game kahit may cable kami sa house lalo na sa Warriors games, alam mo na kung sino mananalo.

The competition is very different unlike before.

I will leave this question na lang for the Warriors fans:

How long will the Warriors be on top form?

It could be 5 years or 20 years??

Agreed SAS is going to to be the true test. I've been a spurs an for a long time but doubt San Antonio can take 4 games from them in a 7 game series. Spurs have to play their best ball to have a chance to beat the GSWs. While the GSA only need to play above average and can still win the series. But Spurs do have a better chance than Cleveland.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last night's blow out...

Javale McGee at the 5 brings a very different offensive scheme to GSW, start WORRYING! Even if its only for about 5 minutes a quarter...lol!

Draymond's defensive mindset is bar none.... d best! Dame Lillard hasn't figured out yet, no dunks....try a floater....haha!

Lastly no Durant...rest him for the series...Steve.

Okay so Dame thought him and the rest of RIP CITY would shock the world and beat my Dubs. Well now its R. I. P. for the city of Portland.. Its got to be flooding there now with all the people crying... haha. All because Dame said they were the underdogs to beat GSW. That's how the brash talk with their mouth and not their head. Stay humble, young Lillard, ...you are in the toughest conference with the toughest teams to be in. SPURS/THUNDER/ROCKETS... did i mention WARRIORS.

Bball is and will always be a team sport...5 on 5. You can have 2 or even 3 great players, but it still takes 5. I don't necessarily mean on the floor at the same time too, because eventually everyone needs rest. Yes a 6th man is a plus, but adding that one and another 2 or 3 is unconcious. McGee at the 5, Igoudala and his much improved offense compared to last year. West/Clark/McCaw holding par with Livingston/Barnes out of the rotation. As Bruno Mars...sings it

"That's what I like, that's what I like"

On to the Clippers or the Jazz, which at the least goes 6, either team prevails from this series, Dubs basically have to play the poorest defense and shoot a very low percentage to give the series away. Think so? Very highly unlikely since at the professional level, guys may have one or two bad games but not seven.

Next series at best 4-2, but that's just saying, but more then likely 4-1 for sure.