Golden State Warriors

Malamang its over

In terms of game-long brilliance in this game, Lechoke is it but what separates Durant, Bird, Bryant and Jordan from Lechoke is the clutch. Durant buries the shot that changed the complexion of the game and in the next play, Lechoke leaves it to Irving to make a shot. The supposed best player in the world should have taken that shot and not Irving.

bro exhausted yung dalawa.

Hindi naman pagkaexhausted ang punto ko. Yung punto ko ay dapat si Lechoke ang nagattempt ng tira sa waning seconds at hindi si Irving. Pati mga manlalaro naman ng GSW, exhausted din.

I think they are tired...

Here is what happened in the third Quarter

Erving - 33pts, James - 32pts, Love - 9pts

Thompson - 23pts, Durant - 17pts, Curry - 20pts

At the end of the game

Erving - 38pts, James - 39pts, Love - 9pts

Thompson - 30pts, Durant - 31pts, Curry 26pts

The Cavs Big 3 scored 86 points

The Dubs Big 3 scored 87 points

But what mattered is the 4th Quarter Scoring

27 against 12.

Come to think of it, the Dubs Big 3 scored 27 of the 29 points of the fourth quarter - 14 by Durant, 7 by Thompson and 6 by Curry. David west was the only other guy to score in the 4th by GSW.

post-75948-0-07592100-1496939223_thumb.jpg

In terms of game-long brilliance in this game, Lechoke is it but what separates Durant, Bird, Bryant and Jordan from Lechoke is the clutch. Durant buries the shot that changed the complexion of the game and in the next play, Lechoke leaves it to Irving to make a shot. The supposed best player in the world should have taken that shot and not Irving.

Very well said chief, choker talaga yang lechoke na yan, nung game 7 last year si irving ang tumira ng crucial shot, walang guts yan tumira ng crucial shot. Overrated, prima donna. i-sweep na yan

Edited by BlackMamba08
  • Like (+1) 2

The Cavs lost not because they are tired. I can also make the argument that the Ws are tired. The Cavs lost because the perceived greatest player in the world shied away from the clutch. If you watched the last two minutes of the game, Lechoke had the chance to drive on Igoudala and Green but what he did was he made a fall away shot against Igoudala that just kissed the rim and elected to pass to Korver when he had a clear lane to the basket against Green who had five fouls. Furthermore, Lechoke is the supposed greatest player today. If that is so, he should have taken that shot in the waning seconds instead of Irving. Uncle Drew is one hell of a shot creator, one of the best in the NBA, in my opinion, but you're talking here of the supposed greatest player in the world who shied from taking that shot.

Lebron fans already know that he will pass it and even Ws defense not double teaming him. Lebron could just stop and j but decided to pass, yuck. Thats why other players wants to play with him. That's why ray allen, korver, frye, etc (shooters) and wade/irving (closers) are there for him. Thats how he play, chokefest. Haha not fair for blaming it all to the king. I think kyrie made a mistake by not shooting quickly on that last finalseconds.

Durant so clutch damn!

• Like (+1) 1

natalo kanina... anyways, better to win at home

credit the cavs. they were desperate to win on their homecourt. halos lahat ng ibato sa tres pasok while warriors were not able to match their intensity. dubs were just too lackadaisical. well on to game 5 at the oracle.

The only reason, in my opinion, that the Cavs won was because their three pointers were going in. They were scorching in this game. More than half of the Cavs' shots were from way outside. When a team shoots like that, it would absolutely be difficult to beat that team.

ygap but GSW giving 82pts for 1st half there something wrong here!

Curry shots all flat...

Good defense on KD

poor shot selection for the GSW most of the time at too many unforced errors

but sure thing the REFS have made this game 4 difficult for GSW

• Like (+1) 1

24 3-pointers...and some were really contested. that's 72 points. more than half of their total output. those shots were just falling in. talagang bwenas. it's not that there was no defense whatsoever. like i've said give credit to the cavs. wala talagang magawa ang warriors. steff was missing badly while on the other side even deron was making 3s. bawi na lang. it would've been nice to finish at 16-0...pero mahirap. a loss was bound to happen. now it's back to roarin oracle.

I think cavs can still win "IF" andre iggy is wearing cavs uniform and will defend durant up to game 7 haha! As much as i hate lebron, i also hate the ultimate bandwagon Durant.

Also, i hope they can close thenext game. Cuz, it will be hilarious if they dont. Last yr durant 3-1 is not safe vs warriors and warriors not able to close their own 3-1 vs cavs.

Edited by Shaitan

clearly those 3 clowns made it hard for the warriors to win. parang gilas-china nung fiba asia championship :)

yes chief kaya they should close it out on tue. sana fair ang tawagan, walang lutuan

They cannot beat gsw naman kung 5-on 5 ang laban, pero pag 8 against 5 may chance sila.

Edited by BlackMamba08