Golden State Warriors

Durant on a mission. Mukhang redemption time para sa dubs. Not really a dubs fan pero rooting for them, i don't like that primadonna, choker, crybaby named lechoke james

his eyes will show that he is indeed on a mission. this is his best chance of getting the ring he's been longing for. thompson still on a slump. this guy must get going.

his eyes will show that he is indeed on a mission. this is his best chance of getting the ring he's been longing for. thompson still on a slump. this guy must get going.

yes bro nag fit sa kanya ang system ng warriors. Suwerte pa yung cavs on a slump si thompson, green medyo malas din. Curry and Durant pa lang tambak na sila haha what more kung sasabay pa sila thompson

2-0! Sana tuloy tuloy na

Sana pards... redemption from last year!

it was nice to see klay come out of his shooting slump. ibang klase talaga pag pumutok ng sabay-sabay yung apat. kd, steph, klay and dreymond were hitting 3s all over. isama pa natin si clark, iguodala et al. welcome back, too to coach steve kerr. it's not gonna be easy for game 3 at quicken loans arena...pero mukhang determinado ang warriors. this is a shot at redemption. that 73-9 record and losing game 7 at home (holding a 3-1 advantage) is just too painful for the dubs to swallow. keeping my fingers crossed here. one game at a time.

• Like (+1) 1

Nice game by KD. He was unstoppable as always

(Hahahahaha, just kidding)

Another factor I guess that playing for 3 straight finals made Klay Thompson better in defending Kyrie Irving this time. And at least he broke out of the scoring slump since the first round.

nice one chief. hina ng pick-up ko...kd...kenneth duremdes pala hahaha

In my opinion and I am sure I am not the only one with this opinion, if Draymond Green didn't get suspended in Game 5 last year, the Ws would have won it all. They had the momentum going into Game 5 because they won Game 4.

i believe so too. nonetheless he learned his lesson according to him.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19537745/golden-state-warriors-draymond-green-keeping-emotions-check-year-nba-finals

• Like (+1) 2

Sobra sobrang upgrade naman kasi yan...from harrison barnes to kevin durant.how will you stop a 7 footer with those kind of moves? Sorry Lebron, uncle drew can't help you this time...i think.

magaleng magbantay si klay...

nakaka iscore lng sya kapag nagswitch ng depender.

hindi kc alam ng Cavs kung cno ang babantayan

• Like (+1) 1

In my opinion and I am sure I am not the only one with this opinion, if Draymond Green didn't get suspended in Game 5 last year, the Ws would have won it all. They had the momentum going into Game 5 because they won Game 4.

my opinion is worse .... parang the mafia was involved... masyado hype ang binigay na wala pang nakakabalik sa 1-3 deficit... injured si curry, iguodala, bogut... tapes sinuspend si dreymond kahit na si james ang nag provoke... conspiracy theory lang...anyway, dana makabawi this year

Natawa ako sa new "KD" (Kenneth Duremdes :D )

Anyway my "angas" forcast will be 4-0 :P But my initial will be 4-1 (Game 5 in Dubs City)

I saw the tenacity on Durant's game. I will not be shock if hes the final's mvp. What will RW0 would have in mind right now?

Natawa ako sa new "KD" (Kenneth Duremdes :D )

Anyway my "angas" forcast will be 4-0 :P But my initial will be 4-1 (Game 5 in Dubs City)

I saw the tenacity on Durant's game. I will not be shock if hes the final's mvp. What will RW0 would have in mind right now?

like what chief BM said KD is on a mission. he is locked in and determined to win a championship. and he is so close to accomplishing that.