Golden State Warriors

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to see how cavs will response to warriors superb team play and team chemistry. For sure, dun ma chochoke si lechoke leflop leOwnerNBA lebron!

Wala lang katapat si LeFlop sa toronto e, si Lowry at yung rookie ang nag dedef? Mi-na-mama niya pa. Pero panis yan kay thompson lagi sya check dun, o kya kay green. pero sana matalo na cavs, daming controversial games pag nasa Finals sila e.

I just don't see Lechoke and his Cadavers beat the Ws.

without a kyrie irving beside him, i don't think so, too. it was just unfortunate that the Cs lost game 7...not the cavs winning game 7. i don't know if that even makes sense but that's how i saw it. stephen A. predicted dubs in 5.

without a kyrie irving beside him, i don't think so, too. it was just unfortunate that the Cs lost game 7...not the cavs winning game 7. i don't know if that even makes sense but that's how i saw it. stephen A. predicted dubs in 5.

I agree wholeheartedly. The Cs lost that game as Rozier and Brown had bad games in the worst time possible while Jeff Green stepped up. That's the story of Game 7. The Cavs didn't beat the Cs. The Cs beat themselves. The better team lost. Game 7 was a knockout game where anything can happen.