Unknown Good Movies

I guess somebody has mentioned this film already. nevertheless, I love the film Love Actually

it was nice to see my fave Brit actors and actresses like Liam Neeson, Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, Hugh Grant, Rowan Atkinson, and of course, Keira Knightley :wub: in one film. plus, I happen to like the works of director Richard Curtis :)

UY.. Love ko rin movie na ito..

Pati yung The Holiday nina Jude Law, Cam Diaz, Kate Winslet and Jack Black

*Malena - I love the movie especially the setting and the soundtrack (not to mention a nude monica belluci). It clearly depicted how human dignity can never be tarnished. It's both erotic, sad, and uplifting.

*Como agua para chocolate (Like waters for chocolate)

*Before Sunrise and Before Sunset

*LA Story - Steve Martin as a weather man, talking to billboards, having an affair with a very young Sarah Jessica Parker, falling in love with a tuba playing English lady played by Victoria Tennant.

*Flight of Dragons - Animation.

*In the mood for love - by Wong Kar Wai. Maggie Cheung and Tony Leung did a very good performance here.

*The Lover - Based on a novel by Marguerite Duras. About a doomed love affair between a Lolita like French school girl and a son of a rich Chinese business man.

*Marriage Is a Crazy Thing - Korean film

*Secondhand Lions - Michael Cain, Robert Duvall, and the sixth sense kid.

*If Lucy Fell

*Lucky 7 (This is a made for TV movie though)