Women To Avoid - merged thread

Sensation Junkies... thats always a No No.

Climbers... Social or Career-wise.

and Girl-Interrupted types (messed-up-childhood types who dont deal with their problems)

Ive been involved with all 3... No matter what you do... they're always hassle...

you're so right...and i'm one of them you mentioned...but hey...you're right :)

At the top of my list are women who have no wifely qualities.

#1 - madamot sa sex, walang lambing

#2 - ayaw mag-pa-buntis, mahilig sa condom

#3 - ayaw mag-luto

#4 - ayaw mag-alaga nga bata

#5 - ayaw mag-asikaso ng asawa

Other qualities

#6 - gastadora, shopaholic

Edited by babymaker

#3 - ayaw mag-luto

Other qualities

hhhmmm, the girl doesnt want to have a family... why marry her eh? hehe :D :wacko:

#3 - ayaw mag-luto

Other qualities

hmmm i guess this woman probably wouldnt be like this if the guy would reciprocate that he's appreciative in some way. Women who tend to be like this are either depressed or just too much overwhelmed with this sense of responsibility. Its a two way street...

Women who use sex as a weapon

The worst. They use lovemaking as a bargaining tool.

i could live with the first two... but with a woman who uses sex as a weapon... thats an extremely low blow.

babymaker:

gastadoras can be "whipped" to lessen thier shopping habits (like trashing thier credit cards, you being the financial administrator, etc.)

mga ayaw naman mag luto... may maid naman at mga restuarants na mura ah. pwede pa din yun hehehe

Men adore me, until I show my intelligence, assertiveness and independence. Then I suddenly seem to be a BITCH! Men are such fearful creatures!

errr.... may kasabihang "too much of something is bad" baka naman kasi mali ang delivery mo.

remember its not what you say... its how you say it.

hi trans,

i think the issue in this case is not whether what you do makes you a lesser or more superior person. its a matter of mutual respect---especially in public!

regards.

fb

it sounds patronizing kasi, the way it was delivered. parang indebted yung girl sa guy because the former has baggage.

hmmm i guess this woman probably wouldnt be like this if the guy would reciprocate that he's appreciative in some way. Women who tend to be like this are either depressed or just too much overwhelmed with this sense of responsibility. Its a two way street...

There are lots and lots of women to choose from.

Those issues are her problem.

They are insurmountable.

Many urban spoiled brats are like this.

It is our decision as men not to choose these types.

I'd like to avoid sexist....yung tipong kahit nasa relationship na kayo....may wall pa rin sya sa yo only because your a guy. In her mind, everything you do will always be not enough.

Parang dito sa MTC, kapag may mga thread na geared towards criticizing the female gender......binabara na agad yung mga posters na lalaki....instead of trying to be open-minded about it, some women here take it as a threat or try to become sarcasstic.....always finding a way para maging bida sila or para magmukhang biktima sila.....well ok we respect women....but there's a line between respect and being submissive......Oh yeah we do practice Chivalry.....but Spoiling isnt chivalry.....kaya sometimes hindi ka na rin magugulat kung bakit pinaglalaruan or hindi sineseryoso ng ibang lalake ang mga babae.....its not because they are men, its because your vulnerability is seated at the front row.

Edited by Waterbearer
I'd like to avoid sexist....yung tipong kahit nasa relationship na kayo....may wall pa rin sya sa yo only because your a guy. In her mind, everything you do will always be not enough.

Parang dito sa MTC, kapag may mga thread na geared towards criticizing the female gender......binabara na agad yung mga posters na lalaki....instead of trying to be open-minded about it, some women here take it as a threat or try to become sarcasstic.....always finding a way para maging bida sila or para magmukhang biktima sila.....well ok we respect women....but there's a line between respect and being submissive......Oh yeah we do practice Chivalry.....but Spoiling isnt chivalry.....kaya sometimes hindi ka na rin magugulat kung bakit pinaglalaruan or hindi sineseryoso ng ibang lalake ang mga babae.....its not because they are men, its because your vulnerability is seated at the front row.

oh yes chauvinists must Always avoid sexists.

it sounds patronizing kasi, the way it was delivered. parang indebted yung girl sa guy because the former has baggage.

nope, not really her baggage.. though her baggage just proves though that she's the type of woman who cannot really get along well with guys.. imagine 4 kids from 2 different men.. and her marriage was just annuled..

we were on the highway then, with the guy driving and they kept on arguing.. baka ma aksidente pa kame.. kakahiya sa mga kasama namin sa kotse..

tapos pagdating sa house ng friend namin..ayos, argue na naman sila.. napansin ko yung girl ang nag i start ng away, kase she keeps on opening things na tapos na.. then she keeps on bitching about the guy right in front of the guy .. e di kakahiya nga naman yun.. kakahiya dun sa may ari ng house.. bisita lang kame.. tapos away sila ng away..

yung girl nga ang mas close ko kesa dun sa guy, pero since malaman ko totoong ugali nya I avoided her na... iba talaga ugali..kahit ako inaway..e sinisita ko lang na wag magpapadala ng forwarded texts sa akin..

---

avoid women who bitch about their current or past partners.. :thumbsdownsmiley: at yung mahilig makipag argue at di marunong mag apologize.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by THUG