Women To Avoid - merged thread

turn offs...

let me name a few...

dentures where clasps can be seen when you smile..., poor jacket preparations... veins appearing in the hands and fingers , and legs... (vricose veins) sagging breast with lots of stretch marks... hair in the armpits... goose bumps in the armpits... goose bumps around the labia majora :)) would it have been different if girls would have plucked rather than shave? baka walang goose bumps... as the blades would not cause any injuries to the skin pores :)) they say that human scent is ...or (body odor) is a turn on... hmm... in the 21st centruy i think this belief would have been obsolete :)) i like short nails well polished... gives a clean impression. :)) i like afterbath smell... not perfumed ... it like... hmmm... bilasang lapu lapu... coated harina and lots of spices... just to make the taste good... i like my lapu lapu steamed lang ;))

I hope i dont get any flak over this

Avoid Women :

Who BLAME their past, BLAME their Ex's and could not, have not GOT OVER with it YET.

Though we do not know what exactly happened to HER and HER PAST ...... because for any person

who does not LET GO of the PAST will not MOVE FORWARD

Avoid woman who says bad things about her exes .... coz she might do the same thing to you in case your relationship is not successful.

Avoid woman who has lots of exes and relationships that doesn't last long, coz I have a gf before who has exes na hindi tumagal ng 5 months ... well being a stupid me .... ganun din nangyari sakin.

INGAT SA MGA "Nagkakarir"

In what way.. my recent ex was a chat whore so to speak.. chatted on mirc since HS pa cya.. and almost lost focus with college

when i met her she was online on those friend networking sites..

on our first date SEB na.. best BBBJ and clean and shaven pa.. multiple pops pa..

So after 2 weeks i decided to see her again.. was falling for her..

yun pala .. she collects guys.. she made a karir of making paawa to guys so that they will date her and then some actually give her money( the ones overseas)

Yun nga lang .. it was hard for her to get away na from chatting and texting her netfriends.. I was guy 52 in her black book there were 2 more guys after me..But i was the one that took her seriously that even after knowing her past i loved her more each day..

My career was getting in disarray when we were on the rocks.. I lost my job and I lost her because i decided I had to let go.. trust was not there and it was hard for her to stop flirting with other guys.. "text lang daw" ..the modern age way of flirting..

Hay.. so kayo dyan as my friend would say "dahan dahan lang ... masakit masaktan"

avoid women who are: social climbers, overly materialistic, egotistical, arrogant, immature and can't stop ranting about their ex's........

And "C", if you're reading this, you are all of the above my dear..... stop bickering, leave me alone, get professional help and go on with your life... for all our sakes

Edited by preacher
avoid women who are: social climbers, overly materialistic, egotistical, arrogant, immature and can't stop ranting about their ex's........

And "C", if you're reading this, you are all of the above my dear..... stop bickering, leave me alone, get professional help and go on with your life... for all our sakes

ako ba un.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

hehe joke

bro, well said...i find really toxic those women who pretend to be something they are not..... :P